• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Shippuden Akatsuki (+others) AP upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.jpg

Oh wow, did the same to his own bijuudama, but you scale that to him why?

And then when it connects with an external source, it explodes.

When did I say that? I said not everyone does it.

Don't bring Boruto's inconsistent scaling where Base Naruto can drop kick Isshiki here.
you are assuming it had the same affect as his own bijuu bomb, which you could never prove. i scale it to him because HE IS THE SOURCE/FUEL of the attack

yes.

you said it refers to things like body flicker, not enhancing strength

its not inconsistent if you accept the fact that isshiki was off guard and thus not amping himself with chakra ;)

amping themselves with chakra is just blatantly supported and WAY more consistent than anything else

I agree the biju bombs should be above their normal strikes but not by like 3 tiers thats wild if their normal ap is island for example it should just say higher with biju bombs
Deidaras only hax is c4 which attacks the cells c1 2 and 3 are all ap based and since he didnt kill the 3 tails he Logically had to knock it out with his AP

Hidan: Has to hurt his opponent first
Sasori: I agree with poison, but I already outlined why with the Iron sand he should scale above.
Deidara: Not a hax?? you literally just listed an ap attack
Kisame:Sure but he also has impressive ap feats
Pain: CT is already in that ap tier
Hidan: Unless we have a clear feat of him harming or taking a hit from the Two Tails, he's physical statistics wouldn't need to scale to the Two Tails just above Base Yugito.

Sasori: Third Kazekage and Rasa don't necessarily have to scale to Shukaku in AP, they just have to have greater Lifting Strength and Durability with their Iron/Gold Sand to subdue Shukaku.

Deidara: Same as Hidan, his bombs would scale to Bijuu, but not his body unless we have a Striking Strength and Durability feat putting him on that level.

Kisame: He can fight V1 and V2 Jinchuriki, but we don't have a feat of him taking on Bijuu. Maybe with enough water he can physically contend with Bijuu similar to Suigetsu.

Pain: CT doesn't scale to his Striking Strength nor Durability.

Kakuzu: His AP and Striking Strength don't necessarily scale to his Durability with hardened skin it would just be rated as "Higher" unless we have a clear feat of him harming Two Tails.

I agree the biju bombs should be above their normal strikes but not by like 3 tiers thats wild if their normal ap is island for example it should just say higher with biju bombs
Deidaras only hax is c4 which attacks the cells c1 2 and 3 are all ap based and since he didnt kill the 3 tails he Logically had to knock it out with his AP
i still dont think they should necessarily be above, they can scale normally, but as you said, having them be that low is just ridiculous. and yeah, characters like kakuzu, hidan, deidara, and sasori with the sand should all get that upgrade

Hidan: Unless we have a clear feat of him harming or taking a hit from the Two Tails, he's physical statistics wouldn't need to scale to the Two Tails just above Base Yugito.

Sasori: Third Kazekage and Rasa don't necessarily have to scale to Shukaku in AP, they just have to have greater Lifting Strength and Durability with their Iron/Gold Sand to subdue Shukaku.

Deidara: Same as Hidan, his bombs would scale to Bijuu, but not his body unless we have a Striking Strength and Durability feat putting him on that level.

Kisame: He can fight V1 and V2 Jinchuriki, but we don't have a feat of him taking on Bijuu. Maybe with enough water he can physically contend with Bijuu similar to Suigetsu.

Pain: CT doesn't scale to his Striking Strength nor Durability.

Kakuzu: His AP and Striking Strength don't necessarily scale to his Durability with hardened skin it would just be rated as "Higher" unless we have a clear feat of him harming Two Tails.
Hidan: He doesn't fight base yugito he fights fully transformed yugito

Sasori: The third kazekage is also just stated to be above shukaku iirc

Deidara: He uses his own chakra to mould the bombs, he can amp himself to that level, but it doesnt suit his fighting style.

Kisame: Jinchuuriki are stated to be stronger than bijuu. I don't really care if he's upgraded, since you can easily argue he has hax based attacks that wont normally scale

Pain: Same argument for deidara, except it's used to capture bijuu specifically, rather than the fighting style point

Kakuzu: someone had to have taken the two tails down. if you say its hidan, kakuzu is stated to be stronger so either way kakuzu scales

I agree. Bijuu bombs being DRASTICALLY above their regular strikes by multiple tiers is just wild and crazy to fathom.This thread keeps me entertained at work so please keep this discussion going guys lol.

Hidan: He doesn't fight base yugito he fights fully transformed yugito
Off Panel which means we have no context. What we do know is that he easily harmed and incapacitated Base Yugito, we also see him dodge an attack from Matabi, unlike Kakuzu. He'd just be Tiered as "Possibly 6-C"
Sasori: The third kazekage is also just stated to be above shukaku iirc
Without further context or feats, only their Lifting Strength and Durability with Sand would scale, but maybe with large quantities of sand, they could harm Shukaku.
Deidara: He uses his own chakra to mould the bombs, he can amp himself to that level, but it doesnt suit his fighting style.
The point still remains, he'd just be Tiered as "Possibly 6-C" for being able to possibly amp himself to that level
Kisame: Jinchuuriki are stated to be stronger than bijuu. I don't really care if he's upgraded, since you can easily argue he has hax based attacks that wont normally scale
Okay
Pain: Same argument for deidara, except it's used to capture bijuu specifically, rather than the fighting style point
The same thing, he would be Tiered as "Possibly 6-C" for being able to possibly amp himself to that level
Kakuzu: someone had to have taken the two tails down. if you say its hidan, kakuzu is stated to be stronger so either way kakuzu scales
I can compromise with Kakuzu having 6-C AP, SS, and Durability but with his hardened skin.

Off Panel which means we have no context. What we do know is that he easily harmed and incapacitated Base Yugito, we also see him dodge an attack from Matabi, unlike Kakuzu. He'd just be Tiered as "Possibly 6-C"

Without further context or feats, only their Lifting Strength and Durability with Sand would scale, but maybe with large quantities of sand, they could harm Shukaku.

The point still remains, he'd just be Tiered as "Possibly 6-C" for being able to possibly amp himself to that level

Okay

The same thing, he would be Tiered as "Possibly 6-C" for being able to possibly amp himself to that level

I can compromise with Kakuzu having 6-C AP, SS, and Durability but with his hardened skin.
I would say "Likely" is better, since theres no reason to assume she just randomly reverted to base

We know the sand has ap though, and if it's "subdued" it's likely referring to some kind of attack that scales to striking Possibly/Likely is fine

For deidara I'm fine with Possibly 6-C normally, 6-C with bombs

Fine with pain being possibly

kakuzu is pretty blatant with hardening

I would say "Likely" is better, since theres no reason to assume she just randomly reverted to base
IIRC the previous assumptions on the previous forum were that she only has a limited amount of time in Bijuu Mode or that she reverted back to base because she left her guard down by thinking she beat them. Basically something among those lines of thought
We know the sand has ap though, and if it's "subdued" it's likely referring to some kind of attack that scales to striking Possibly/Likely is fine
Okay
For deidara I'm fine with Possibly 6-C normally, 6-C with bombs
Okay
Fine with pain being possibly
Okay
kakuzu is pretty blatant with hardening
Okay, but I don't think anyone would scale to Hardened Kakuzu

IIRC the previous assumptions on the previous forum were that she only has a limited amount of time in Bijuu Mode or that she reverted back to base because she left her guard down by thinking she beat them. Basically something among those lines of thought

Okay

Okay

Okay

Okay, but I don't think anyone would scale to Hardened Kakuzu
im fine with this.

I'm personally okay with possibly 6-Cs for them if no conclusion can be reached for it. I doubt my opinion means much to others but that seems fine.

I'm personally okay with possibly 6-Cs for them if no conclusion can be reached for it. I doubt my opinion means much to others but that seems fine.
yeah, it seems we are at an impasse, and while i do think the evidence i provided is fine, i will accept what i agreed with above

@Damage3245 and all other staff members in this thread:

Can you summarise the conclusions here please?

@Damage3245 and all other staff members in this thread:

Can you summarise the conclusions here please?
I think that the general consensus from all of the staff members who have commented here so far and the knowledgeable Naruto members such as KingTempest, M3X, etc. is to reject the proposed changes in the OP.

That's my understanding of the last few pages at least.

Okay. I think that we can close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back