• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Sasuke's statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke is Listed as Moon+ at least with Biju Susanoo but lower than Madara still. I don't believe that should be the case. As we all know, the biju are Kaguya's chakra split into 9 life forms. When Kaguya was being formed by BZ he was making Madara absorb chakra that was stated to amount to more than the Juubi from the people in trapped in IT.

Later Kaguya absorbed more chakra from the people trapped in IT and was stated to now be vastly superior in stats as opposed to previously. This meant that now at this moment, Kaguya had as much as twice as more chakra than Madara had as Juubi Jin.

That Chakra was then split back into the 9 biju. The Biju should be 2 times stronger than previous now at this point, right or wrong?

During VoTE, The Biju where used to Create the Biju-Susanoo. Kurama states:

"This is bad...he's merging All of the disseminated chakra into one."

Kurama was even spooked by it telling Naruto that "Something incredible is going to emerge" and to not let his guard down. He was more worried them when Juubi was about to be released. Later Sasuke even rudiculed Naruto on having only a "Little Piece" of the Biju's power" compared to the Biju-Susanoo. While Sasuke didn't use ALL of the Biju Chakra he used enough to ensure Naruto would die and Kurama even said that Naruto would have been blown away had his Nature Energy not reached him at he had to absorb ALL the Nature Energy Available just to match Indras Arrow and even Sasuke was Surprised at the amount.

This basically means Sasuke was using a Signifucant amount of their chakra. Shouldn't Biju Susanoo at least be equal to RinneSharingan Madara's Max if not higher? I.E. Small Planet level at least. Sasuke should have been the closest to Kaguya out of this war. No?

I slightly agree with this, since Sasuke doesn't own the tail beast that form was only temporaly, and will not scale to current Sasuke.

Bijuusanoo, I agree.

Won't Bijuuto high on all the world's nature energy be on par with Bijuusanoo though?

How would fail!dad Sasuke be at the moment though.

Gemmysaur said:
Bijuusanoo, I agree.

Won't Bijuuto high on all the world's nature energy be on par with Bijuusanoo though?

How would fail!dad Sasuke be at the moment though.
Well yeah, Naruto at his strongest would scale. He's even little stronger than it at his peak but not by much.

Sasuke alone scales to Boruto Naruto but even then thats quite below Biju Susanoo.

Well, Ameno-drained dimension-hopper Sasuke = Tree-tied chakra-drained Naruto in taijutsu.

We haven't really seen Sasuke use ninjutsu while Naruto amped Boruto's Rasengan to Tree level.

Gemmysaur said:
Well, Ameno-drained dimension-hopper Sasuke = Tree-tied chakra-drained Naruto in taijutsu.

We haven't really seen Sasuke use ninjutsu while Naruto amped Boruto's Rasengan to Tree level.
Yeah but i was Talking about Naruto scaling to Biju Susanoo via using the worlds Nature Energy. Without it he wouldn't scale.

I agree, bijuususanoo combines Sasuke+6 paths chakra + Empowered bijuus chakra. That should be enough to match JuubiMadara before his transformation into Kaguya.

Bump

Im gonna keep bumping this until its either accepted or denied.

I think Sasuke should be listed as Small Planet (Likely Higher) with Biju Susanoo. The reasoning is in the OP.

Well, there is not always anybody interested and knowledgeable about a topic, and we have previously talked extensively about Naruto over and over, so most of us are extremely tired of it by now.

I think that TheMightyRegulator helps to handle the Naruto statistics, so he might be able to help. He isn't around much nowadays though.

Antvasima said:
Well, there is not always anybody interested and knowledgeable sbout a topic, and we have previously talked extensively about Naruto over and over, so most of us are extremely tired of it by now.
I think that TheMightyRegulator helps to handle the Naruto statistics, so he might be able to help. He isn't around much nowadays though.
Ah...that's sad to hear.

We don't know exactly how much stronger Kaguya and the Bijuu became and its been shown that though two characters may have the Bijuu as a power source, that doesn't mean they can utilize it fully. For example, the Obito and even the Juubi itself were shown to be at much lower levels than what should be expected of someone "having the powers of the Sage of Sixth Paths", the former because they were as of yet incomplete and unable to focus their awesome power for optimum usage, whilst the latter simply because they're a weaker host.

Hence, there's no evidence that they actually reached the power of Kaguya/ Madara or were even approaching it despite having similar chakra type and amount. Though Sasuke was compared to Hagoromo, official sources outright state it was referring to the nature of the technique and not raw power.

Still, they're calculated at 200 exatons if I recall correctly as it's been awhile. It's close enough that the Boost in power both characters gained is sufficient to warrant an "At Least Moon Level+. Likely Small Planet level " rating.

I agree with what TheMightyRegulator is saying. We dont have sufficient evidence to say they are on par with full power Juubidara, but they should at least be in the same ballpark as his weaker Form. So yeah "At least Moon+, likely Small Planet Level".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back