• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions Part MCMLXVII: still ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Fourth Raikage in his prime when he confronted Minato and we don't know he can cut through his cloak.

Mindovin said:
I don't think Fourth Raikage in his prime when he confronted Minato and we don't know he can cut through his cloak.
Yea thats why we give him at least 7-C,Likely7-B

as it would be fair considering there are statments confirming 7-B minato but he has no solid feats that put his base form at 7-B

His physical stats other than reaction speed can be scale from others who don't have a cloak.

Also he use wind to increasing his kunai's cutting power but this is outlier or not?

0542-015

Analyzing the rasenshuriken calc

Whether BM Naruto should be 6-b & Hachibi should be low 6-b

Downgrading EMS Sasuke to 7-B

That's it..........................I think ?

@LordWhis

Okay thats good

Downgrading EMS sasuke to 7-B seems good

we gonna see about rasenshuriken calc and bm naruto and hachibi

@Mindovin

Im not sure if it should be outlier or not

so putting minato as at least 7-C(Stronger than kitsuchi),likely 7-B(Cause of hiruzen statement and fighting A)

Also is sage madara solved?

Your jumping under assumptions ther Mindo. It's best not to do that, cause that's asking for trouble.

A said he fought Minato several times and said that no finer shinobi had ever lived. While A was young, he's technically six years older than Minato. He's already over his mid 20's. And Minato was very confident in A already Kage-level due him saying they would put the title on the line. A also believed that Minato was the child of the prophecy.

@Kep

Mabui's transfer technique teleports people at the speed of light. Isn't that around City level of force to be thrown? A weights 101.1 kg according to the databook

Bruh. You guys still one this? 😂 I'm happy if A becomes 7-B because so do all the Kages, and I'm also fine am High 6-C V2 Jinchuriki.

yes, were still on this sadly, but I think i see the light of the end of the tunnel

Rinkaku can you calc the suggestion up there

That is literally the easiest thing to calc, just Google kinetic energy calculator & enter the mass & the speed.

4.54321E+18 J Outlier and even then i think that calcing strenght like that is only applicable if someone is holding an item/weapon or something of that sort or there woud literally be no Wall levels with speed higher than SS+

the same goes to Tsunade, she weights 48.9 kg. The difference with her and the Raikage tho is that she suffered injuries and used the 100 seals

Mabui using the thing is an outlier as Mountain level cargo boxes sound extremely outlierish and this way of calcing is not allowed not even with the clothes it actually has to be something they hold and move at those speeds she also didnt use 100 seals she used creation rebirth

RinkakuKagune said:
I understand KCM1 Naruto by but why is Tsunade becoming 7-B?
Base is stronger than jiraiya and orochimaru base who are 7-B

100 Seals one shot madara who could block a lightning armor A punch

Also your reasoning for minato is wrong reason should be A calling him the finest shinobi he fought and a rival no one out of them admited inferiority

Base is stronger than jiraiya and orochimaru base who are 7-B

100 Seals one shot madara who could block a lightning armor A punch

Sigh...is this what happens when you miss out on two threads? And why are Jiraiya and Orochimaru both 7-b in Base? Lol.

@LordWhis

Mirrors?

Tsunade never saw minato

Jiraiya almost never mentioned minato let alone called him superior

A i guess somewhat

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I'm pretty sure KCM is staying at At least City level+.

I'll change Minato then.
Kcm staying at At least would make a decent number of others at least City

u should change them to city+

only tsunade gets at least as she is the only one that one shotted or heavily damaged another 7-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back