• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions Part MCMLXVII: still ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I think KCM Naruto should be 7-A depending on how high KMC4 Naruto is on the 7-B+ scale.

I say this because KCM Naruto => Prime Nagato > KMC8 Naruto >>> Six Paths of Pain => Sage Naruto > Sage Jiraiya >>>> Base Jiraiya >>> KMC4 Naruto (7-B+)
Raising tiers by powerscaling is not allowed i think

this would also make A/Obito/100 seals tsunade/madara/hashi etc 7-A so i dont personally agree with that

LordWhis said:
ShrekAlmighty said:
High 6-C v2 jinchuriki is clear outlier it makes no sense that a partial transformation is as strong as a complete bijuu Transformation
To be fair, High 6-C begins at 100 gigatons & we have calced the bijuus at 843+ gigatons, V2 doesn't have to be as strong as Bijuu to be High 6-C.
True but V2 get the High6-c for roshis V2 scaring killer bee while in hachibi which seems like quite an outlier

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Kep

no one even mentioned low 6-b kakashi and minato

TFO was just talking random stuff to make my arguments moot
How is it random? Your argument implies thisflat out. Its non sensicle.

Wasn't KCM8 clearly shown to be superior to KCM ?

I personally saw KCM8 as a temporary ascension to BM but Kishimoto hadn't settled on a final design yet & he later changed the design.

No? how do they imply it please explain it to me when i

already twice explained why those things dont apply?

i never even mentioned BM naruto

@LordWhis

I guess thats true sometimes

but generaly someone is scared when they are in a pretty decent danger or when there is a serious threat

simply High 6-c V2 jinchurikis would cause too much powerscaling problems and are unrealistic

V2s are close enough to bijuus to put them in pretty decent danger.

Also, we can minimize power scaling problems by just restricting it to their Ninjutsu (something savage v2s can't even do, something which on its own ends most of the powerscaling problems)

Or we could just do an en masse verse upgrade.

No at least for anyone.

Also, High 6-C V2s is an outlier. 7-B is far, far, far more consistent.

@Kep

Agree also Kep can we apply these changes?

Base Hashi(scales to base tsunade and possibly 100 seals), 7-B,Possibly At least 7-B

A(Lightning armor A should be comparable to tsunades base form,hurt kcm naruto), 7-B

Tobirama(Scales to Orochimaru,Hiruzen for the finger feat and hiruzens comment that his power is amazing), 7-B

physical Madara(Could block lightning armor A punch and kcm narutos rasengan), 7-B

Mei(Could melt and tanked a hit from madaras susanoo which should be comparable to base madara) 7-B

Deva path Pain(Defeated sage Naruto) 7-B

Nagato(Fought with Kcm1 naruto and Bee,stronger than Deva path) 7-B

Version 1/2 Killer bee(Should be as strong or stronger than his brother and could fight nagato) 7-B

Kisame fused with samehada(Fought bee) 7-B

Kakashi AP 7-B (could cut V2 jinchuriki with lightning cable)

6/7 Gates Guy(Capable of physically hurting V2 jinchuriki,Superior to Kisame,Could push madaras susanoo with asakujaku) 7-B

Sage Naruto(Should be superior to sage Jiraiya) 7-B

Rinnegan Obito(Tanked 2 rasengans from both kcm1 and 2 naruto and hurt kcm naruto physically)

Should Itachi get an at least for casually one-shotting Nagato who no-sold armored V2 Bee's Lariat, who is much stronger than regular V2 B who is much stronger than his V1 form who is much stronger than base B who is much more powerful than the Raikage who is himself 1 of the stronger 7-Bs

& even when on his deathbed still being able to one-shot snake form Orochimaru who is probably physically stronger than thousand seal Tsunade, who is much stronger than in base, who is stronger than Raikage who is 1 of the stronger 7-Bs.

I would put meis striking strenght as possibly 7-B as she could hurt black zetsu with a kick who can restrain obito (Just a proposition whatever kep says is fine)

@Shrek Can we make Base Minato 7-B as well since he was stronger than Hiruzen & Orochimaru by their own admission.

I personally dont remember that ever being said and its illogical

Jiraiya said that only Minato could defeat Orochimaru & even Hiruzen wished that Minato would have been there to to fight Orochimaru instead of him & that he would definitely have been able to defeat him.

There's also the fact that flee on sight orders were only given for him & not for any of the sannin or for Sakumo or for Hiruzen

Jiraiya, 4th raikage & Kakashi all described his power as unparalleled.

Well I suppose that 7-B base Minato could work.

Although I'll do it later since I'm going to eat something.

@LordWhis

It was never mentioned if sannin were in the war or if they were also given that order

Jiraiya could be refering to sage minato

Cant remember descriptions besides A saying something along the lines of minato being a worty opponent

Would it be a problem if u show us manga panels of those descriptions

i apologize as i cant remember it :D

Minato feared because of his intellect, hiraishin and speed. His ap = Ōdama Rasengan, other then that his stats superhuman at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back