• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions Part MCMLXVII: still ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say the similiar thing but you need to understand somethings.

Sasuke's Amaterasu more powerful than Itachi's. Sasuke not one-shotted Hachibi, he cover his head with Amaterasu and shut his eyes immediately. Sasuke attacked Juubi only with his EMS Amaterasu to some part but only we see Juubi shed skin another panel like nothing. MS Amaterasu High 6-A completely outlier. Rinnegan Sasuke maybe. Most important thing about Amaterasu we don't know it's exact temperature. When someone one shotted low 6-b character with only Amaterasu?

There is a calc that puts hachibi at low 6-b that we are scheduled to discuss later.

The amaterasu Sasuke used against b was obviously stronger than anything a living Itachi has ever demonstrated because he never pushed himself that far, the strength of the amaterasu depends on how much strain you are willing to put on your body is what I personally think.

LordWhis said:
Also we do know that Amaterasu is somewhere north of 15000000 ┬░C .
It probably is not close to that heat in anyway shape or form(I do hope this is expanded upon in Boruto).

ShrekAlmighty said:
Anyway BFF do u agree or disagree with any of these changes so we can apply them
Lowering Ems Sasuke to 7-B

Base Hashi(superior to tobirama), At least 7-B

physical Madara(Could block lightning armor A punch and kcm narutos rasengan), 7-B

Kakashi AP 7-B (could cut V2 jinchuriki with lightning cable)

Rinnegan Obito(Tanked 2 rasengans from both kcm1 and 2 naruto and hurt kcm naruto physically)7-B

Itachis susanoo(Destroyed sasukes susanoo arm with a slap from his susanoo,) At-least 7-B
Base Hashi was able to subdue and block an attack from prime Kurama. He will most likely stay Low 6-B.

LordWhis said:
Also we do know that Amaterasu is somewhere north of 15000000 ┬░C .
Itachi's eyes give him Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu and this reason his Amaterasu less powerful than Sasuke's. Hachibi, FRaikage A, Naruto, several White Zetsu, Juubito, several forest, Gaara's sand and dresses disaggree with you.

Edit: Hashirama's Mokuton can subdue Bijuu and they absorb chakra. His physical stats never that high.

Itachi's eyes give him Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu and this reason his Amaterasu less powerful than Sasuke's. Hachibi, FRaikage A, Naruto, several White Zetsu, Juubito, several forest, Gaara's sand and dresses disaggree with you.

Edit: Hashirama's Mokuton can subdue Bijuu and they absorb chakra. His physical stats never that high.

Whatever, as long as Itachi & Sasuke get High 6-A notes, I don't care.

I was talking about Base Hashi anyway. And this would scale to his physicals.

It depends on what kind of an attack he blocked physically.

Physical means there is no jutsu usage. You saying this; Hashirama can destroy Madara's Perfect Susano'o.with only punch or kick and defend himself with only his body physical attacks from Kurama.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Whis

Your pushing it now :/ High 6-c is perfect in my opinion but putting a note about it is fine
I agree with you that there should only be a High 6-A note, I was just thinking aloud (actually 'thinking online' ?)

We were considering putting a note in Itachi & Sasuke's pages that Amaterasu has shown the ability to damage high 6-a beings though this should only be admissible in a Vs thread if specifically allowed by OP.

Not really since it has limits & it doesn't seem to ignore durability. Shrek was quite adamant about that 2nd thing.

At best you can say amaterasu is high 6-a via hax like ohnoki is high 7-a via hax, maybe. I honestly think that a note like I mentioned before is the neatest solution.

Also, we literally need a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back