• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions Part MCMLXVII: still ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A said Minato was the finest he ever saw & because mirrors

Code:
exist he has seen himself !
Jiraiya said that only he could have defeated Orochimaru during Konoha Crush.

A said Minato was the finest he ever saw & because mirrors Exist he has seen himself ! </pre> <p>Jiraiya said that only he could have defeated Orochimaru during Konoha Crush.

LordWhis said:
ShrekAlmighty said:
@LordWhis

Mirrors?

Tsunade never saw minato

Jiraiya almost never mentioned minato let alone called him superior

A i guess somewhat
A said Minato was the finest he ever saw & because mirrors
Yet he was defeated anyway so i dont think that statement can be used

A never beat Minato, Minato was so dominant he could have killed B & A would not have been able to do anything about it.

If you're talking about Orochimaru being beaten, then I think Jiraiya was both excluding suicide attacks & had no idea of The Green Beast's Power in the 7th Gate !

What I meant is Minato have acces to Kurama's unrestrained chakra from the start, there is no need for Naruto to convince Yin-Half of Kurama even if they are not friends as there is his own survival on the line.

Lightning V2 A is comparable to but a lot weaker than base minato, to the point that Minato could have killed B any time he wanted.

guys, minato is about 85% hype, and zero feats. even the slashing of bee's tails sounds kinda outlier-ish, since it would've had to be as strong as his own rasengan, so...

also, i don't wanna be that guy but Sakura was portrayed in early Shippuden to be Physically more powerful than Base Naruto, also I find it weird that Sai would be physically more powerful than Sakura, Also Kakashi shat bricks when Sakura was punching stuff during their early training, so maybe Sakura should be 8-A as well?

No, base B destroyed his V2 lightning armour form,

No its even stated A wasnt using full power

Still not something he can be scaled from.

Obviously A should be 7-C(Comparable to Kitsuchi base 7-B(Comparable to Base tsunade,Naruto stated he felt his punches) Lightning armor

Minato:

• Hiruzen was scared at thought of fighting him
  • Multiple statements inplying Minato > Oro
  • A admits inferiority to Minato after several fights over the years (Plus via context and imolication, Minato was "Possibly gonna injure v2 Cloak Raikage).
Too much to just not bump him to 7-B, or at least "Possibly 7-B"

I'm going to take a break. Try not to do anything drastic

Kisame fused with Samehada should be 7-B+ to Likely 7-A due to he absorbed all of V2 KillerB's chakra

TenshinG said:
I'm going to take a break. Try not to do anything drastic

Kisame fused with Samehada should be 7-B+ to Likely 7-A due to he absorbed all of V2 KillerB's chakra
He lost and he was already decided up in my post concerning all people getting 7-B scaling 7-A is stupid as he lost the fight and during it was rather equal to Bee

ShrekAlmighty said:
Also he is equal to base killer bee who is equal to no samehada Kisame so A should be 7-C agreed?
What about High 7-C? Idk if it was filler but Tsunade & A had an arm wrestling and A was still staying sting even though he was about to lose (had 2 use his speed in the end to win)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back