• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: New Era [New upgrades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, 8-A Sasori and Sakura, the latter was considered strong by Tsunade after all.

TataHakai said:
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
And? That disproves hiruzens own statement bout minato. If he said that minato is equal to orochimaru, but is also stated that a 10 years hiruzen is even stronger than that, then wouldnt that make prime hiruzen way above either of them? And ever heard of hype? The same shit happened to obito. By scaling, the guy is basically majestic attire susanoo Madara + sm shinsu senju hashirama, Naruto and Sasuke still beat him. doesn't this wiki support feats over anything else?
What?
Minato is STRONGER than Orochimaru

That would not make Prime hiruzen stronger than Minato, it'd just make him stronger than Orochimaru which is true.
I see that neither one of u actually answered to my questions of which is more canon- feats or statements. So I'mma go back to my main point. Obito has zero durability feats at that age/time, so I have no idea why minato damaging him with a rasengan makes him so strong. Having hashis DNA should also put Yamato in his lvl as well then, right? And either way, minato is only stronger than orochimaru and such people cuz of two things: non backed up staments, and the lack of knowledge of the enemy. Example- the orochimaru that hiruzen fought was much stronger than the orochimaru that he last met almost 30 years before that. I dont think that I need to point out how fast the growth of people in this show is. So that by itslef means that minato is only stronger than orochimaru from 30 years ago. See where I'm going with this?

By the way, BM Naruto and Minato should be High 6-C as Prime Kurama is Low 6-B.

That being said, we have to Discuss these characters potentially being Planet Level:

• Adult Naruto
  • Tenseigan Toneri
  • Kaguya
I know, sounds crazy, but it's not. BM Naruto Should be High 6-C with 50% Kurama. He goes to High 6-A with BSM. That's nearly a 150x boost Nature Energy gave him. With Six Paths Chakra making him Low 5-B, when Naruto absorbs Nature Energy to go SM in Base or in KCSM/BSM or if he's creating Ashura Avatar, he has to absorb even more Nature Energy just to balance with his own chakra than previously, this means Naruto's SM as an adult would at least have the 150x multiplier as he's absorbing more Nature Energy than BM Naruto in the War arc could.

If Low 5-B starts at 433 exatons, then SM Naruto would be in the 64.9 Zettatons range. All subsequent forms using Nature energy there after would be marginally stronger:

Ashura Avatar > BSM > KCSM > SM (All of which is marginally stronger than the next)

This matches up with other things also:

• Toneri stating he'd destroy the world
  • Kaguya being Planet Level (Biju-Susanoo Sasuke is using The Biju Chakra that Kaguya had which scales to Ashura Avatar)
This would only scale to:

• Naruto (Forms that utilize Nature Energy)
  • Toneri (Fougt KCSM Naruto for awhile, Threatend to destroy the world)
  • Kaguya (Scaling from Biju Susanoo)
  • Biju Susanoo Sasuke (Stalemated Ashura Avatar)
  • Hagoromo
  • Hamura
Or, not and this is all crazy, BUT IT IS NOT BASELESS!!!

Dark649 said:
So, 8-A Sasori and Sakura, the latter was considered strong by Tsunade after all.
No, Sasori's puppets are 8-A, he should be 8-A via being stronger (Also, isn't he the reason Kankuro achieved the "At least" from Ittan?)

Pretty sure we agreed with 8-A Sasori. Sakura doesn't scale, though, since Sasori's durability with his main body is only 8-B

@TFO

Well, the high-end of the Toneri prep calc is 5-B, so it's not like it's some impossible, absurd idea.

But Toneri destroying the world isn't really a 5-B feat. He was going to try and destroy the Earth by sending the Moon towards it, which was calculated at "at least Low 5-B"

Kepekley23 said:
Pretty sure we agreed with 8-A Sasori. Sakura doesn't scale, though, since Sasori's durability with his main body is only 8-B
Ok, i'll leave to you to fix the page.

Kepekley23 said:
@TFO
Well, the high-end of the Toneri prep calc is 5-B, so it's not like it's some impossible, absurd idea.

But Toneri destroying the world isn't really a 5-B feat. He was going to try and destroy the Earth by sending the Moon towards it, which was calculated at "at least Low 5-B"
Oh, I was talking about the end when Toneri was ranting and about to throw that green orb at earth before being ejected into space.

@Kep

I just want to say but can we think about Base Naruto at the Start of Shippuden vs War Arc Base Naruto?

What I mean is this....Base Naruto has trained since the start of shippuden up to the War Arc and if we were to compare both of them....would naruto actually STILL be Multi-City Block between the two?

Hell if you think about it Naruto was able to BRIEFLY go toe to toe w/ Pain but I'm pretty sure if Start of Shippuden Base Naruto fought Pain, he would had gotten rekt

Sorry but I just wanted to ask you this kind sir....if thats ok with you?

Dziga said:
Planet level God tiers is spicy.
They should have been planet level for a while now lol. But we cant have legit planet destruction because everything has been on the ninja world so far, apart from the very final fight. Well, and momoshiki coming up.

@Kep

Then what about Naruto BREIFLY going toe-to-toe w/ Pain? wouldnt that make him higher then since he was able to at least do that (if he was still Multi City Block Level then the moment Pain started his CQC battle, Naruto would had not been able to even keep up w/ Pain at all in Base)

@Dark649

Do we know that he was weakend? looking at the anime and reading after Pain did his jutsu, it doesnt appear that he was weakend or it basically says "Probably the more power he uses, the longer he must wait before he can use that technigue again"

Pain was attacked by Naruto Tailed Beast and tried to use all of his best jutsus against him, including the Chibaku Tensei and Nagato was looking very tired after all of that.

@Dark

I read through it and i still dont see how Pain is weakend (true he was proabably hurt) but no it doesnt factor in w/ jutsu. Heck if it did make him weak then he would had beeen breathing hard or you would had saw sweat after he did his jutsu's or (even they found out how to beat him), nobody says that "it weakends him" just he has to "recharge his jutsuf" in order for him to use it again

P.S: I enjoy this friendly argument we r having lol

@BlackeJan

"Heck if it did make him weak then he would had beeen breathing hard or you would had saw sweat after he did his jutsu's but he doesnt show any of those signs"

Because it is Yahiko's dead body,it feels nothing,just a puppet.You can see an impact on Nagato himself.Konan even said that he may die if he uses CT again.

Dark649 said:
Pain was likely weakened....
It wasn't likely Dark, he was weakened.

Konan said that the paths were regaining their powers slowly than before. Nagato blantantly states that Deva Pain's will take more time to recharge.

This is why I'm adamant on using Rinkaku's Island Shinra Tensei calc isntead of Gwynn's. (Given that Rinkaku borrows the actual size of Konoha)

@Dzhind

Oh snap you're right! I forgot they are linked to Nagato lol I'm sorry if I cause problems everyone *bows head*

But can we agree that Naruto was able to put up at fight w/ Pain? (its true that he used it first but I'm pretty sure the time he used Shinrai Tensei (which he really didnt put much power in) vs Naruto it didn't show Nagato being weakend from that....i think Nagato gets affected by the jutsu if he puts a certain AMOUNT of power in it b/c if that was the case then the moment he used that Jutsu vs Naruto and clone, Nagato should had have a problem in doing another one

I just find that weird that super-charged city lvl attack Shinra Tensei would leave Nagato weakened, when he borrowed chakra from his other bodies which left the immobile.

Amaterasu thing.

Why is Sasuke 7C with Amaterasu?Is Adult Sasuke 7C with Amaterasu too?

Edit:Nevermind,i just assumed that it is specfic technique that cant be scaled to their normal AP and remains tha same,like MS Sasuke's Amaterasu=Adult Sasuke's,but it may be inconsistent.

Yes I do believe that Nagato being weakend depends on the amount of chakra he uses. For example how he uses his Shinrai Tensei on the village, if you think about it if it did made him weaker then Konan would had said something to Nagato about him using the jutsu but she didn't and Nagato became weakend the moment he used Chibaku Tensei. It really does depend on the amount of Chakra Nagato uses for Pain and he was not weakend from the Shinrai Tensei hence Base Naruto was able to have CQC with Pain

Another question.

Sasuke is rated High6A for destroying Obito's TSB's(His Susanoo is high6A).But Kakashi is low6B when he is using the stronger version of it or roughly the same.Cause it is not clear if Sasuke's Susanoo was Perfect.

In my opinion Amaterasu should ignore dura to an extent and work on anyone who isnt immune or has some decent resistance to heat.

Well yeah, I think I'm done with my contributions to The Naruto revisions. The last thing I'll be contributing is bringing up the Potential 5-B scaling and the Base Naruto scaling to Minato At Least Pre-Rikudo power up. You guys can hash out the finer details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back