• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: New Era [New upgrades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then surely Gyuki's durability feat would be an outlier since he is able to consistantly fight against characters able to harm him.

I disagree with it. Not durability, but rating them as High 6-C physically. They have more consistent 7-A feats.

@Rinkaku

Just to make it clear, I'm talking about High 6-C physical attacks, their Bijuudama is fine.

TenshinG said:
@BFF
yeah given by the Bijuu-Dama calc by Rinkaku then EMS Madara is High 6-C+.

Edo Madara is different due to being modified by having Hashirama's cells (Infamous Hashi Boob). Also having the Rinnegan which amps him considerably and the reason he fought SM Hashirama to a standstill or so
Edo Madara's Rinnegan is fake (edo tensei) though. The real one of his is much more powerful. Also consider that EMS Madara facwed SM Hashirama like I say in the post above. (after Hashi put Kurama to sleep)

@TheFinalOrder It would be better if there were outliers. Nobody should scale to Juubito. Also, SM was said to be his weak spot... Do you forget that SM Naruto's Rasengan damaged him? I mean really... Too much PIS in the Juubito fight...

I agree with Kepekly on Bijuu's being 7-A physically given by the famous statement that Kurama could swipe a mountain with a whip of it's tail.

Physically that would make Kurama 7-A or High 7-A

Naruto characters are like OP characters. They're tanks when it comes to Tanking explosions, energy blasts or Blunt force, but get shredded by piercing and cutting attacks. Just like OP characters require Haki to prevent such things, it's the same for Chakra Cloaks.

They have split durability in that regard, thus, I wouldn't scale Saiken piercing Gyuki/B with his horn to Gyuki tanking his own BD.

Edo Madara's Rinnegan is fake (edo tensei) though. The real one of his is much more powerful. Also consider that EMS Madara facwed SM Hashirama like I say in the post above. (after Hashi put Kurama to sleep)

@TheFinalOrder It would be better if there were outliers. Nobody should scale to Juubito. Also, SM was said to be his weak spot... Do you forget that SM Naruto's Rasengan damaged him? I mean really... Too much PIS in the Juubito fight...

How is it possible that soooooooo many people don't understand the senjutsu thing...

TenshinG said:
I agree with Kepekly on Bijuu's being 7-A physically given by the famous statement that Kurama could swipe a mountain with a whip of it's tail.
Yes but that a casual statement. He could easily do much more than that.

TheFinalOrder said:

How is it possible that soooooooo many people don't understand the senjutsu thing...

Senjutsu was Juubito's weakness and that's because he was damaged BUT so goes for all other attacks.... Senjutsu Bijuu Damas etc. To have an effect senjutsu should be added. However, that doesn't mean that a Bijuu Dama from BSM Naruto is on the same lvl as one of the Juubi's.

Like I said before, I also disagree with the Juubito thing and also Gate of the Great Gods, but let's not go there or we'll never finish this.

Bijuu are 7-A physically, based on what again?

Kurama being able to destroy a mountain with a swing of its tail.

I disagree with High 6-C Bijuus physically, and prefer 7-A.

TenshinG said:
Yes but that's a casual statement. He could easily do much more than that.

They should be due to many of the Bijuu's physically hurting a SM Madara. As well as Kurama pinning down an Incomplete Madara Susanoo with it's tail. They all smashed it with their tails in the end to boot

@Tenshin my calc got an average mountain volume of 1.30515654e17 cubic centimetre.

Multiplying it by the V Frag and Pulverisation calues would result in Gigato level results. So that's already consistant.

1.30515654e17 x 69 = 9.00558013e18 Joules

1.30515654e17 x 214 = 2.793035e19

RinkakuKagune said:
1.30515654e17 x 69 = 9.00558013e18 Joules

1.30515654e17 x 214 = 2.793035e19
that's 2.15 gigatons for v.frag

6.67 gigatons for pulverisation

So small island and island level

Also

"Note: The reason why Naruto as a teenager is rated higher than his adult self, is that we do not know yet if he can still use the Tailed Beast Six Paths Sage Mode."

Someone should probably remove this from Adult Naruto's page since they have the same rating now

TataHakai said:
Also
"Note: The reason why Naruto as a teenager is rated higher than his adult self, is that we do not know yet if he can still use the Tailed Beast Six Paths Sage Mode."

Someone should probably remove this from Adult Naruto's page since they have the same rating now

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed thousands of times. There is no reason to Naruto to have lost the form. Not only that, but we can visibily see him using SPSM, since this form does not posses the orange pigmentation around Naruto's eye as normal SM does.

TataHakai said:
Also

Well Teen Naruto has the "At least Low 5-B" rating for his Tailed Beast Six Paths which is higher than Adult Naruto's Low 5-B Six Paths Sage Mode.

Hey Kep. Since the Tailed Beasts will remain at 7-A phisically, will Minato and Naruto at least 6-C Durabilty be downgraded?.

What does BM Naruto's durability have to do with the physical stats of the Bijuu? He deflected their Bijuudama and tanked the Juubi's Bijuudama laser when he had almost run out of chakra.

And why is Minato's durability scaled to Naruto's?

And why exactly are we slapping 7-A on the Bijuu based on a statement if they have better feats?

also, the images used on Naruto's profile, some are really old, I mean some are fanmade drawings based on forms that weren't out at the time..also having newer higher quality images would be nice aswell, the only new pictures are basically Rikudo mode Naruto and his Asura Kurama avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back