• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no real opinion on the upscaling, I'd just rather not have to upgrade them to Low 5-B, just to change them back.
I don’t really have anything to say about upscaling either way, but I agree with the sentiment. If @Damage3245 is gonna make a thread to deal with upscaling, then this should be placed on hold until that’s dealt with cause having to reopen all those pages and fix the tiers after changes had been made would be annoying for me.

I don’t really have anything to say about upscaling either way, but I agree with the sentiment. If @Damage3245 is gonna make a thread to deal with upscaling, then this should be placed on hold until that’s dealt with cause having to reopen all those pages and fix the tiers after changes had been made would be annoying for me.
I was originally planning on making that thread a lot later, but I'll move it forwards since this is an important issue.

What’s wrong with upscaling, if a character shows a vast superiority to a character who is close to another tier, saying they are baseline in that tier is entirely reasonable.

What’s wrong with upscaling, if a character shows a vast superiority to a character who is close to another tier, saying they are baseline in that tier is entirely reasonable.
This isn't the thread for that, so I won't be arguing about it here.

Where is it stated that Shippuden SPSM Naruto is stronger than the Last BSM Naruto?
We don't need statements. Six Paths Naruto as a teenager has fought with stronger enemies than Toneri. unless you want to argue that Toneri is stronger than anyone in the Original series in which case nearly every Boruto Villain upscales and through statements would round back scale about to their Teenager Versions anyway.

We don't need statements. Six Paths Naruto as a teenager has fought with stronger enemies than Toneri. unless you want to argue that Toneri is stronger than anyone in the Original series in which case nearly every Boruto Villain upscales and through statements would round back scale about to their Teenager Versions anyway.
That's a different situation to what I was complaining about.

Scaling Shippuden SPSM Naruto to a stronger character is fine.

Scaling Shippuden SPSM Naruto to be stronger than the Last BSM Naruto "because it's a stronger form" is not fine.

Scaling Shippuden SPSM Naruto to be stronger than the Last BSM Naruto "because it's a stronger form" is not fine.
The difference seems to be very pedantic.
Naruto is fighting characters that scale above Toneri and therefore BSM Naruto.
then the logical conclusion would be that Naruto's Six Paths form as a teenager is the stronger transformation though.

I don't think anyone is seriously suggesting that on his page it would write "Low 5-B because stronger than BSM mode" it would be pretty much the same as it currently is.

In Naruto, Strength ≠ AP.
We won't act like Naruto didn't bop around Kaguya but her true strength was in her hax.

And saying anyone has more AP than Toneri who was a purely AP fighter compared to these hax characters are hilarious.

We won't act like Naruto didn't bop around Kaguya but her true strength was in her hax.

And saying anyone has more AP than Toneri who was a purely AP fighter compared to these hax characters are hilarious.
FnKqAIp.jpg

While that might be true to some extent, I literally have linked all the instances where they match or overpower their opponent physically at the start of this whole thread.

Toneri is the strongest also toneri gets his attack overpowered then gets one shot by 50% BSM the last naruto
The Naruto that focuses most of his chakra into his fist and made a crater in the moon via punching, the one who applied more force than in his BSM mode while in base by practicing a baby ass concept
So what are you saying?

TCM Toneri > than all other Tier 5 Naruto Villains in physical stats?
Who said physical stats? I said AP.
Kinshiki, doubt it.
DodoShiki who struggles with Darui, yes.
Kaguya who is weak to Taijutsu, yes.
Madara, Idek.
Isshiki, no since Isshiki’s physicals were stated to be strong
While that might be true to some extent, I literally have linked all the instances where they match or overpower their opponent physically at the start of this whole thread.
Just remember, Naruto did more force in base with a chakra amped punch than in BSM without super amping it.

Just remember, Naruto did more force in base with a chakra amped punch than in BSM without super amping it.
That could just mean he held back in BSM since he never landed a fatal blow in the whole fight up until that last point. I mean we have seen Naruto use his stronger form (SPSM), and still held back against Delta. Even when the fight ended, it was clear that didn't really intend to kill Toneri.

Before I reply is this really the argument you want to make.

I think you mean "Weak in Taijutsu" because she's not skilled in CQC

Saying she's "Weak to Taijutsu" implies that punches and kicks harm her more easily than any other attack
Yes they do, which is why she took 9 Senjutsu amped bijuu rasenshurikens but lost to punches, all juubi jins are.
Kaguya scales to Isshiki for putting him on the verge of death in the past.
Off panel and off guard.
That could just mean he held back in BSM since he never landed a fatal blow in the whole fight up until that last point. I mean we have seen Naruto use his stronger form (SPSM), and still held back against Delta. Even when the fight ended, it was clear that didn't really intend to kill Toneri.
He didn’t hold back, he just focused chakra that time, which he doesn’t usually do, which is why his transformation just shut off and it went around his hand.
Apparently KingTempest thinks Biju Sage Mode Naruto without his full power can one-shot Kaguya and Madara :cautious:
Sending his bijuu our doesn’t make him weaker, and this is a future Naruto with a different skill set after 2 years of training.

ill be following the thread but won't comment until sometime later in the week.
Busy this side.
but I'm excited to hear the Toneri>Kaguya scaling stuff though ;)

When is it stated that Juubi Jins have a weakness to Taijutsu?
Here
When has punch or kick done more harm to Kaguya?

Ninjutsu​

Amaterasu. Rasenshurikens.
Amaterasu got absorbed and Rasenshurikens sent her flying with no injuries.

Taijutsu​

Punch 1. Punch 2 (the outcome). Punch 3.
Punch 1 got her knocked back with Zetsu commenting on its effectiveness.
Punch 2 sent her into the rocks and she has the exclamation mark next to her, signifying shock.
Punch 3 broke her horn.
explain to me what his different skill set is. other than having a superior AP boost.
His rasengan can be blasted now (The Last Movie and Novel).
Can throw Golden One Handed Rasenshurikens regardless of the form that he is in (The Last).
His rasengans explode now.
He can fly in Bijuu Sage Mode, something previously exclusive to Six Paths Senjutsu (The Last).
Presumably could gain Sage Mode faster, as he ran through the tower and gained Sage Mode, something that he needed to stand still for during the war and prior.
Can focus chakra easier into his fist to the point where his arm is glowing orange, then the punch lets out a large shockwave and send the opponent flying at the speed of a bullet (The Last Movie and Novel).
Can use 1 handed seals. (Kakashi Hiden).
Listening to the sound of his own body tearing through the air, Naruto intertwined the index and middle fingers of his left hand to make a cross and dropped down into the night sky. He had learned this new way of weaving signs after losing his right arm in the fight with Sasuke.
Tsunade states that he's stronger (Kakashi Hiden).
“You are the only one who can be the sixth,” Tsunade said. “Naruto has indeed grown stronger, but as you can see, he is still not a vessel for the Hokage. And at the time of the Five Kage Summit, you were firm in your resolve to become Hokage, were you not?”
Has a prosthetic arm made out of Hashirama cells. A few of them amped Danzo's physical energy.
Is there any proof naruto got stronger in the last movie than in the end of shippuden?
Read above.

That’s not stating it’s a weakness, it’s the only thing that can affect them.
Fair enough.
Rasenshuriken specifically is what caused Kaguya to start her big biju bomb so I would think that its clearly illustrated that all those attacks did a lot of damage to her.
Expansive truthseeking Orb* not Biju Bomb.
No, it just triggered the bijuu inside her.
It just had a reaction, it didn't do damage. Explicitly stated on the next page.

Naruto was the same one that said what works best on her is tricks and Taijutsu.

Sure, that's one part of the effect of the attack but seeing as she's also shown worse for wear (actively more scruffed up and damaged) the attacks also did damage. And just becase something is more effective that doesn't mean other means aren't also usable.

The big issue everyone has with ninjutsu for this fight isn't that it doesn't do damage, it's that ninjutsu is absorbed due to the rinnegan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back