• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upscaling is allowed in some cases, but generally the scaling chain for superiority would need to be at least two or three steps
As I said above, Naruto easily overpowered the attack with one hand, while not in his strongest form, aka full power. And I'm sure that being below 1.5x (the gap to jump to Low 5-B) isn't enough to do what I said above. And even if you disagree with this specific Naruto upscaling, the gap between BSM (the form used) and SPSM (his peak) is so big that he jumped from High 6-A (low end) to high end 5-C during the war. SPSM is in a conpletely different level and should easily be 1.5x above BSM.

Actually, using the older calc for 281.35 Exatons gives 1.5x. Though I'm still gonna wait to see if the newer calc gets accepted.

I get that's its huge, but could you reliably argue its 137x over KCM3 Naruto huge?

Well, I don't know why you are using the difference between the lower and high end of the Tier, while the Attack Potency page says nothing about it.

At least
Should be used to denote the lower cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.

As for the scaling chain, Naruto went from "getting punched and couldn't keep his SPSM" to "take down Isshiki with casual blows". But I don't really care about this, now.

Currently Momoshiki doesn't scale above Kaguya, and there is no reason to belive it. Being a threat is different from being more powerful.
This again? It's literally in all forms of Boruto media sources that she was afraid of him and it's backed up with Momoshiki confirming he would've punished Kaguya himself and Naruto's statement in the game (non canon yea but can be used for supporting evidence) that they were stronger than Kaguya

Don't say it like Momoshiki>Kaguya is universally acknowledged.
By actual feats Kaguya is still above Momoshiki. If you make Momoshiki stronger than her you will screw all the scaling by also making Naruto and Sasuke stronger than her since they can keep up with Fused Momoshiki who is stronger than Base Momoshiki.
Here is Kaguya tanking multiple Boil Release enhanced clones from Naruto and here is Momoshiki "tanking" a hit from Naruto. Naruto couldn't even move Kaguya while his punches definitely hurt and push away Momoshiki.
Also, Kaguya tanked 9 TBBRS with no injuries, Naruto literally just destroyed some of her clothes, that's the best durability feat in the entire series and the best Offensive Technique of Naruto except Asura Mode TBBRSs.
And finally, she was "afraid of him" before eating the chakra fruit if I don't forget.

Don't say it like Momoshiki>Kaguya is universally acknowledged.
By actual feats Kaguya is still above Momoshiki. If you make Momoshiki stronger than her you will screw all the scaling by also making Naruto and Sasuke stronger than her since they can keep up with Fused Momoshiki who is stronger than Base Momoshiki.
Here is Kaguya tanking multiple Boil Release enhanced clones from Naruto and here is Momoshiki "tanking" a hit from Naruto. Naruto couldn't even move Kaguya while his punches definitely hurt and push away Momoshiki.
Also, Kaguya tanked 9 TBBRS with no injuries, Naruto literally just destroyed some of her clothes, that's the best durability feat in the entire series and the best Offensive Technique of Naruto except Asura Mode TBBRSs.
And finally, she was "afraid of him" before eating the chakra fruit if I don't forget.
whats the problem with adult forms being above her

Adult versions are a bit weird. Since they not only lost the immense chakra the Sage of Six Paths gave them, Naruto also seemingly just lost a lot of the powers he used to have in So6P mode for some reason.

Though even if Momoshiki isn't above Kaguya, he's above Toneri in base form still.

Are people forgetting that Momoshiki could theoretically just transform Kaguya into a chakra fruit? She has good reason to be afraid of him even if her AP is higher than his.

Why exactly is the Kaguya v. Momoshiki debate being brought up?

Base Momoshiki scales above Toneri, who is 1.5x away from baseline Low 5-B according to old calc and 1.2x according to the new calc. His standing in relation to Kaguya is completely irrelevant to the premise of this thread.

7516943-kaguyafear.png

7513604-72293394-9db5-4c05-aa07-b8614590bd44.jpeg

https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/19939/005.0/compressed/o030.jpg
I could find more if I tried
here are some more
7805713-kaguyafeatedallotsutsukip1.jpg

7483958-sasukemomohypothesis.png

7548259-screenshot2020-09-02at2.43.54am.png

These are stating Momoshiki who is not nearly as haxed as her is a bigger threat then her

Last edited:
Dude, you are not the first to bring up this arguments. That's not accepted. Kaguya is stronger than him. Statements means nothing when Kaguya withstand Naruto's most powerful ninjutsu, while Momoshiki could barely trade blows with him

And your scans is about fear, she feared them. It's either 3v1 or 2v1. Nothing about Momoshiki being above her.

And your scans is about fear, she feared them. It's either 3v1 or 2v1. Nothing about Momoshiki being above her.
all about fear meanwhile them being called a threat greater then her
also this is a completly different naruto I can't believe I need to explain why Adult Naruto/=/Teen Naruto

all about fear meanwhile them being called a threat greater then her
Doesn't matter, it doesn't make THEM. It's either TWO or THREE Otsutsuki against one. Being a greater threat ≠ more powerful
also this is a completly different naruto I can't believe I need to explain why Adult Naruto/=/Teen Naruto
Of course it is. Teen Naruto is much more powerful than his adult self. Kaguya fought against peak Naruto and withstood one of his most powerful Ninjutsus. Momoshiki fought against a weaker version of Naruto + nerfed

Guys, we don't have to debate Momoshiki scaling to Kaguya, I brought it up as simply to conclude they would at the very least be around the same tier. Especially since I never included Kaguya in my scaling chain, to begin with.

Why exactly is the Kaguya v. Momoshiki debate being brought up?

Base Momoshiki scales above Toneri, who is 1.5x away from baseline Low 5-B according to old calc and 1.2x according to the new calc. His standing in relation to Kaguya is completely irrelevant to the premise of this thread.

Of course it is. Teen Naruto is much more powerful than his adult self. Kaguya fought against peak Naruto and withstood one of his most powerful Ninjutsus. Momoshiki fought against a weaker version of Naruto + nerfed
I don't want to debate this but I'm just curious, but doesn't most of Naruto's Ninjutsu AP scale to his Taijutsu AP? Especially since Kaguya lost an arm to Naruto's Taijutsu? Also, I'm not sure if Adult is weaker than Part 2, I mean we have no reason to believe Adult Naruto is either weaker or stronger than his The Last counterpart and we know The Last > Part 2. Cuz at one hand, we have the fact that we know Naruto that besides helping some Jonin train as seen in the anime, he was mostly sitting there, but at the same time, there are statements from the anime that suggest the Kage never stopped training and were already training to face Otsutsuki level threat, or that as an adult, Naruto's chakra grew so much that it exceeded the space curvature whereas it didn't in Shippuden.

Waiting for the calc members to decide on whether using HD image is better or not.
If it means anything, the guy that made the original Toneri calc said that the new one was fine, but he didn’t say if it was better than the old one or not.

Doesn't matter, it doesn't make THEM. It's either TWO or THREE Otsutsuki against one. Being a greater threat ≠ more powerful

Two or three fused momoshiki is a combination of the two so it doesn’t matter and how is teen Naruto more powerful other then he is more powerful because you say so

Two or three fused momoshiki is a combination of the two so it doesn’t matter and how is teen Naruto more powerful other then he is more powerful because you say so
Dude, even if they were equal, SPSM Naruto stomped Momoshiki while nerfed. That's not even something you should argue.

Ummm, what is exactly is wrong?
The fact that you are trying to scale one of his most powerful Ninjutsu to his normal Taijutsu, but you are forgetting that Naruto caught her off guard and he used chakra to amp his arm.
and we know The Last > Part 2
We? No, you. This is baseless. All The Last Naruto used was BSM, not his SPSM. And there is no reason to belive that his adult self is stronger then his The Last self, again, baseless. Naruto didn't fought since The Last against Toneri. At least decades without fighting.
Naruto's chakra grew so much that it exceeded the space curvature whereas it didn't in Shippuden.
Again, that's something baseless. Naruto chakra did this once. And his chakra didnt do the same again while in Bayron Mode. That's something that is not explained yet, I don't even know why you used this stuff as an argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back