• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we just gonna forget Natsu ripped Kaguya’s arm clean off with just a Chakra Arm, he scales to her physically and jutsu wise

Sure, that's one part of the effect of the attack but seeing as she's also shown worse for wear (actively more scruffed up and damaged) the attacks also did damage. And just becase something is more effective that doesn't mean other means aren't also usable.

The big issue everyone has with ninjutsu for this fight isn't that it doesn't do damage, it's that ninjutsu is absorbed due to the rinnegan.
We see Juubito get hit with Ninjutsu, they don't say "it didn't do that much damage", they say "no effect at all" also saying "it doesn't work", and they all say that Ninjutsu doesn't work on Juubi Jins. Obito hasn't shown to absorb anything.
The same logic works on Madara.
Kaguya shouldn't be an exception. The big issue is that she's a hax ball who's impervious to ninjutsu.
Are we just gonna forget Natsu ripped Kaguya’s arm clean off with just a Chakra Arm, he scales to her physically and jutsu wise
The same Kaguya with no durability feats, yeah.

Naruto attacked her with rage boost, chakra boost and off guard.

Kaguya tanked an attack from the same Naruto after the Harem Jutsu and tanked the TBBRS, with barely no damage.

She has durability feats, you guys are just wanting to make Naruto = Kaguya but forget what happened when he ripes her arm.

If "off guard" isn't an argument, we can make Kaguya > Isshiki and make Teen Naruto and Sasuke massively above their adult self.

You linked an entire shot, of Naruto harming Juubito with Ninjutsu.
Tobirama: We hit him before he could defend himself with those black things, that must have done serious damage!
Also Tobirama: No effect at all. We have to avoid those black transforming spheres, and our attacks don't work on him...

We're not reading the same manga

Tobirama: We hit him before he could defend himself with those black things, that must have done serious damage!
Also Tobirama: No effect at all. We have to avoid those black transforming spheres, and our attacks don't work on him...

We're not reading the same manga
0642-013.png

Bleeding from both his back and mouth, linked by you, Naruto dealing damage with the Rasengan, a ninjutsu.

0642-013.png

Bleeding from both his back and mouth, linked by you, Naruto dealing damage with the Rasengan, a ninjutsu.
A. In the bottom left of this scan, it says "ninjutsu may not work".
B. They literally say on the next page it's senjutsu

0642-014.png
0643-004.png

We see Juubito get hit with Ninjutsu, they don't say "it didn't do that much damage", they say "no effect at all" also saying "it doesn't work", and they all say that Ninjutsu doesn't work on Juubi Jins. Obito hasn't shown to absorb anything.
The same logic works on Madara.
Kaguya shouldn't be an exception. The big issue is that she's a hax ball who's impervious to ninjutsu.

The same Kaguya with no durability feats, yeah.
Limited Invulnerability (Juubi Jinchūriki are impervious to ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental attacks, with the exception of those that contain natural energy)

Basically, only Taijutsu, Senjutsu, or Six Paths Chakra Users are able to have any effect

Senjutsu enhanced ninjutsu, is still ninjutsu.
Reread Naruto.
Senjutsu ≠ Ninjutsu.
It's not "senjutsu enhanced ninjutsu", that's not a thing, its nature energy enhanced ninjutsu, which is a completely different thing.
0409-012.png

You're sending scans that say ninjutsu don't work then you use senjutsu scans.

I know.
He believes that they aren't impervious to ninjutsu.

I sent scans of them using ninjutsu to explain that they are impervious to ninjutsu.
That's not at all what I'm saying. When I brought up Naruto harming Kaguya with his jutsu, you brought up that she was immune to it like it wouldn't hurt her. So I was trying to say that Naruto, someone who possess Senjutsu and is using it while in this final form, should be perfectly capable of harming Kaguya with his jutsu's. In fact, the two people most actively using jutsus through that fight should be perfectly capable of harming kaguya with their ninjutsu. That being Naruto and Sasuke.

Boroshiki would also scale to 5-B since his current justification is Sasuke. Haven’t seen anybody mention him

Punch 1 got her knocked back with Zetsu commenting on its effectiveness.
Doesn't say anything about effectiveness just that the Jutsu Naruto used and Naruto in general is unpredictable.
Punch 2 sent her into the rocks and she has the exclamation mark next to her, signifying shock.
Are you sure that the "Exclamation Mark" was in response to the punch and not in response to Naruto doing a Jutsu?

This could very well be a scenario where a character is reacting in advance towards an attack or ability.
Are we now going to separate Kaguya's Durability by using an accepted outlier feat?

I think the argument is that Sakura can harm with taijutsu because weakness I don’t really know.
Taijutsu is not a weakness for Juubi Jins, it's only ever effective if you are either comparable or more powerful.

Madara VS Guy - Guy was physically more powerful than Madara.

Kaguya VS Naruto - Naruto is somewhat comparable to Kaguya but still needs to either catch her off guard or amp his physical attacks.

The only thing that differentiates Kaguya from the other Otsutsuki is that she's fused herself to a Shinju Tree/Jubi.

The Jubi itself doesn't have this Invulnerability only those that absorb/seal/fuse with it have it

Tanking attacks that bypass your invulnerability and taking physical hits from someone relative to you without being badly injured qualifies as a Durability feat.
Ok.
Naruto sent her flying and Sakura said "it worked" and Naruto taunted her.
They flashback to it to show Naruto's effectiveness with Taijutsu.

Why would Naruto flashback to his effectiveness if Kaguya wasn't harmed by it?
She was sent flying to the point where Naruto could yell, Sasuke says now, and they almost seal her.

Kaguya does not scale to Naruto's taijutsu, ever. Naruto socked her, Naruto chopped her arm off, Naruto bodied her. Enough.
That's not at all what I'm saying. When I brought up Naruto harming Kaguya with his jutsu, you brought up that she was immune to it like it wouldn't hurt her. So I was trying to say that Naruto, someone who possess Senjutsu and is using it while in this final form, should be perfectly capable of harming Kaguya with his jutsu's. In fact, the two people most actively using jutsus through that fight should be perfectly capable of harming kaguya with their ninjutsu. That being Naruto and Sasuke.
You know Kaguya is one with nature right, so nature amps (senjutsu) are kinda ehhhh dumb too.

Sasuke has made Kaguya bleed. So we know that it's in their capability to hurt them right?

Sasuke needs multiple slices to overpower Madara's meteor.
Naruto can apply more force with 1 regular bijuu rasenshuriken casually.
Bijuu Rasenshuriken > Susanoo Slice.

Sasuke's one slice makes Kaguya bleed.
9 of Naruto's even stronger Rasenshurikens, basically 9x Sasuke's slice potency, doesn't make her bleed.

9 Super Bijuu Rasenshurikens > Super Bijuu Rasenshuriken > Bijuu Rasenshuriken > Susanoo slice > Kaguya's durability.
What you're arguing is this.
Kaguya's Durability > 9 Super Bijuu Rasenshurikens > Super Bijuu Rasenshuriken > Bijuu Rasenshuriken > Susanoo slice > Kaguya's durability.

Ehh I'd say she's pretty resistant or immune from what I'm seeing.
Does Kaguya even count as a Juubi jinchūriki when she just is the Juubi?
She flies, uses truthseeking orbs, can use yin-yang release, can use every regular nature, seems like she has Juubi Jin qualities.

Taijutsu is not a weakness for Juubi Jins, it's only ever effective if you are either comparable or more powerful.
Literally the only other feat that counts against this point is used as an "outlier" since God Kaguya isn't allowed to have weaknesses to punches.

Taking things out of context with the whole "It worked" thing?

That was Sakura's reaction to Naruto using Sexy Jutsu to distract and land a hit on Kaguya not in reaction to the effectiveness of his attack
They flashback to it to show Naruto's effectiveness with Taijutsu.

Why would Naruto flashback to his effectiveness if Kaguya wasn't harmed by it?
She was sent flying to the point where Naruto could yell, Sasuke says now, and they almost seal her.
Did I say that she wasn't harmed by it? No.

Naruto flashbacks and thinks about his previous strategy and applies it to the current situation, "A Feint and Taijutsu", not how effective Taijutsu is.

Taking things out of context with the whole "It worked" thing?

That was Sakura's reaction to Naruto using Sexy Jutsu to distract and land a hit on Kaguya not in reaction to the effectiveness of his attack
Fair
Did I say that she wasn't harmed by it? No.
So why are you trying to scale her to it?
Naruto flashbacks and thinks about his previous strategy and applies it to the current situation, "A Feint and Taijutsu", not how effective Taijutsu is.
A feint (shows a feint) and taijutsu (shows taijutsu), then says "I can't use feints anymore, so taijutsu" on the next page.

What even is the argument here lol, is it that taijutsu ignores so6p durability and shouldn’t scale?
So what are you saying?

TCM Toneri > than all other Tier 5 Naruto Villains in physical stats?
Who said physical stats? I said AP.
Kinshiki, doubt it.
DodoShiki who struggles with Darui, yes.
Kaguya who is weak to Taijutsu, yes.
Madara, Idek.
Isshiki, no since Isshiki’s physicals were stated to be strong

Idek how the hell we derailed to this.

I sent my explanation on how Naruto during the last ≠ Naruto WA, and nobody countered. Everyone just strawmanned with "YoU cAnT pOsSiBlY bElIeVe ThAt ToNeRi HaS mOrE aP tHaN kAgUyA".

Counter my initial point so this thread can be over this.

So why are you trying to scale her to it?
Kaguya is able to tank multiple Rasenshuriken and punches to the head from Naruto with only little damage, and is only ever shown to bleed by sharp attacks (Naruto's Chakra Claw and Sasuke's Susanoo Sword) or Durability Negating attacks (Kamui Raikiri)
A feint (shows a feint) and taijutsu (shows taijutsu), then says "I can't use feints anymore, so taijutsu" on the next page.
Still doesn't show that Taijutsu is more effective, just that it was Naruto's only option because Kaguya can absorb his Jutsu and won't be distracted by Sexy Jutsu.

Additionally, SPSM Naruto from Part II fought Kaguya (to an extent), who's much superior to Toneri. Toneri is at best comparable to Hamura, who's weaker than Hagoromo, who's in turn weaker than Kaguya. It's really simple and widely accepted, so please let's not unnecessarily overcomplicate such a simple thing.
Idek how the hell we derailed to this.

I sent my explanation on how Naruto during the last ≠ Naruto WA, and nobody countered. Everyone just strawmanned with "YoU cAnT pOsSiBlY bElIeVe ThAt ToNeRi HaS mOrE aP tHaN kAgUyA".

Counter my initial point so this thread can be over this.

Kaguya is able to tank multiple Rasenshuriken and punches to the head from Naruto with only little damage, and is only ever shown to bleed by sharp attacks (Naruto's Chakra Claw and Sasuke's Susanoo Sword) or Durability Negating attacks (Kamui Raikiri
We clearly have different veiws on the definition of "tank", so let's agree to disagree.
Let's also act like Rasenshuriken isn't sharp.
And let's act like I didn't send this
You know Kaguya is one with nature right, so nature amps (senjutsu) are kinda ehhhh dumb too.

Sasuke has made Kaguya bleed. So we know that it's in their capability to hurt them right?

Sasuke needs multiple slices to overpower Madara's meteor.
Naruto can apply more force with 1 regular bijuu rasenshuriken casually.
Bijuu Rasenshuriken > Susanoo Slice.

Sasuke's one slice makes Kaguya bleed.
9 of Naruto's even stronger Rasenshurikens, basically 9x Sasuke's slice potency, doesn't make her bleed.

9 Super Bijuu Rasenshurikens > Super Bijuu Rasenshuriken > Bijuu Rasenshuriken > Susanoo slice > Kaguya's durability.
What you're arguing is this.
Kaguya's Durability > 9 Super Bijuu Rasenshurikens > Super Bijuu Rasenshuriken > Bijuu Rasenshuriken > Susanoo slice > Kaguya's durability.

Ehh I'd say she's pretty resistant or immune from what I'm seeing.

Still doesn't show that Taijutsu is more effective, just that it was Naruto's only option because Kaguya can absorb his Jutsu and won't be distracted by Sexy Jutsu.
I'll just ignore this since it doesn't add or subtract from the OP.

Explain why anyone during WA scales to GWRE and we're good.

We clearly have different veiws on the definition of "tank", so let's agree to disagree.
Tanking is basically taking an attack head on or off guard with little to no damage.

But maybe for you it means absolutely taking no damage from attacks.
Let's also act like Rasenshuriken isn't sharp.
And let's act like I didn't send this
Only the Wind Style Rasenshuriken has a piercing/cutting effect, two are explosive/burning (Fire and Lava), one is acid, etc.

@OneBleachHurricane there is not a single reasoning on why Kaguya's superior to Toneri except "he should be comparable to her".
Hamura's comparable to Hagoromo who defeated Kaguya and sealed her.
Toneri has his power and the power of thousands of other Otsutsuki's sitting in his eye sockets, including Hamura.

Widely accepted ≠ Correct. We have a fallacy page for a reason, appeal to popularity is literally what these ratings are being based on.
All he said was "the fandom agrees with this, so let's leave it". The wiki is for accurate ratings, not fanmade ones.
Additionally, SPSM Naruto from Part II fought Kaguya (to an extent),
SPSM Naruto sent her flying with punches and scales to Sasuke who made her bleed with regular Susanoo slashes
who's much superior to Toneri.
Baseless
Toneri is at best comparable to Hamura, who's weaker than Hagoromo,
What makes him weaker than Hamura?
who's in turn weaker than Kaguya.
AP wise? Baseless

All I'm hearing is "stronger". Kaguya was "stronger" than Naruto and Sasuke, but they could make her bleed and harm her.

We are talking about Attack Potency. Stop using "stronger" justifications, especially when the justification is a scaling chain full of people we've never seen fight.

Either find a statement or a feat that shows that Kaguya > Toneri ATTACK POTENCY WISE, not technique wise (switch dimensions, bones that make people crumble, truthseeking orbs with a shit ton of hax) and so on.

Enough with the headcanon and the "we already agreed" i don't care if you already agreed. This is flawed scaling, and using it because a lot of people agree is worst than an "Agree FRA" train.

Explain why anyone during WA scales to GWRE and we're good.
UchihaSlayer96 said:
Additionally, SPSM Naruto from Part II fought Kaguya (to an extent), who's much superior to Toneri. Toneri is at best comparable to Hamura, who's weaker than Hagoromo, who's in turn weaker than Kaguya. It's really simple and widely accepted, so please let's not unnecessarily overcomplicate such a simple thing.

Tanking is basically taking an attack head on or off guard with little to no damage.

But maybe for you it means absolutely taking no damage from attacks.
I'm sorry but if I'm sent flying, that means I didn't tank it.
Only the Wind Style Rasenshuriken has a piercing/cutting effect, two are explosive/burning (Fire and Lava), one is acid, etc.
Oh really?
0673-005.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back