• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Kaguya Otsutsuki Regeneration Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell would Kaguya have lower regen than Madara and Obito considering the fact that the reason Obito and Madara have that high of a regen level is based on something Kaguya also has and even a better version of Tentails+God tree.
So you just didn't read the OP at all

So you just didn't read the OP at all
I did. I just don't see why you think Hashirama's cell is the reason for Obito and Madara's crazy regen even if it's amplified by the Juubi. Can you prove their regen "boost" is based solely on Hashirama's cell? As far as I'm concerned, all Juubi Jinchūrikis have regen and thays thanks to the Juubi. Hashirama cells seems insignificant here tbh.

There's a big difference between resistance and immunity. TSB still have AP. There's no logical chain for Kaguya to use an offensive move against people who can resist her ability. So either Kaguya has sigficantly superior resistance over naruto or Sasuke or she has no issue being in the crossfire of her attack.

I did. I just don't see why you think Hashirama's cell is the reason for Obito and Madara's crazy regen even if it's amplified by the Juubi. Can you prove their regen "boost" is based solely on Hashirama's cell? As far as I'm concerned, all Juubi Jinchūrikis have regen and thays thanks to the Juubi. Hashirama cells seems insignificant here tbh.
The only thing that they have that canonically is about regeneration is their hashirama cells

You saying that the juubi is giving them regen
When nothing in the series says it's cause of the juubi
Says everything

There's a big difference between resistance and immunity. TSB still have AP. There's no logical chain for Kaguya to use an offensive move against people who can resist her ability. So either Kaguya has sigficantly superior resistance over naruto or Sasuke or she has no issue being in the crossfire of her attack.
She's destroying the dimension for people who can't switch dimensions

They don't need to withstand anything

This is the woman that can switch dimensions on a whim. I don't know why the basic assumption is "Imma regen" instead of "imma let this shit go off and yall can't do anything about it"

If no other Juubi Jinchuriki regenerated like Madara
and Madara regenerated because he himself very openly said "Hashirama cells heal me"

Why do we attribute it to the Juubi and not to the Hashi cells?
Obito regenerated like madara, Hashirama cells cannot regen madara on that level , The whole reason it was possible was because of the Tentails+God tree, Hashirama's cells are irrelevant here.

She's destroying the dimension for people who can't switch dimensions

This is the woman that can switch dimensions on a whim. I don't know why the basic assumption is "Imma regen" instead of "imma let this shit go off and yall can't do anything about it"
1. They literally can. Kakashi even mentions the fact. 2. She can't use her instant bfr because it would bfr the area and drag them with her. This is explicitly the reason why she doesn't use it when they try and seal her because she believes Sasuke would counter her ice dimension if she tried. And this can only be true if Sasuke and Co were dragged into the other dimension with her.

It's pretty well implied that the reason why she would've survived was because she's "immortal", not that she can teleport between her dimensions. And those who are considered "immortals" are generally considered as such because they can regenerate, or they have regeneration through their immortality.

If no other Juubi Jinchuriki regenerated like Madara
and Madara regenerated because he himself very openly said "Hashirama cells heal me"

Why do we attribute it to the Juubi and not to the Hashi cells?
Because the version of Madara that made that statement isn't the Juubi version. It's been made clear that previous abilities and physical characteristics becomes irrelevant upon the posession of a Juubi. Obito was severely injured and close to death after Minato slashed him despite possessing Hashirama cells. But upon absorbing the Juubi, he completely regenerated and regenerated from stronger attacks. Madara lost him arm to the combined forces of the bijuus and couldn't regen his arm until he sliced off Zetsu's arm for himself. But after absorbing the Juubi, he regenerated from Might Gai's kick which took half of his whole body. It's pretty clear and blatant that whatever physical characteristics Juubi Jinks had prior to their Juubi forms is completely insignificant and completely inferior to the perks gotten from the Juubi.

Anyways, I disagree with this thread 100%.

Last edited:
1. They literally can. Kakashi even mentions the fact.
I'm not talking about only Kakashi, I'm talking about the people in said dimension
2. She can't use her instant bfr because it would bfr the area and drag them with her. This is explicitly the reason why she doesn't use it when they try and seal her because she believes Sasuke would counter her ice dimension if she tried. And this can only be true if Sasuke and Co were dragged into the other dimension with her.
She has multiple ways to travel dimensions I hope you remember Yomotsu Hirasaka exists
It's pretty well implied that the reason why she would've survived was because she's "immortal", not that she can teleport between her dimensions. And those who are considered "immortals" are generally considered as such because they can regenerate, or they have regeneration through their immortality.
There is no implication on why she would survive. They never even talk about how she'd survive. Where are these random implications coming from.
They never talk about it.

The only thing referencing her being immortal is them saying "I have a plan to beat her", not "here's how I can survive the orb"

There is no implication on why she would survive. They never even talk about how she'd survive. Where are these random implications coming from.

The only thing referencing her being immortal is them saying "I have a plan to beat her", not "here's how I can survive the orb"
She does have implications that she would survive, hence the "I'm immortal" statement by Kaguya. I never claim that they specifically talked about how she would survive, I just said the biggest implication on how she would survive would be through her immortality. These aren't "random implications", these are implications which are founded by the statements made by the character in question, devaluing that implication through calling them "random" would be wrong.

It would still be usable in the assessment of how Kaguya would survive the destruction of her ETSO as it's a known fact that Kaguya's immortal as stated by herself. It's possible that she would've survived that destruction caused by her ETSO through said immortality, acting like the interpretation doesn't exist, and is unfounded would be incorrect in my opinion.

Because the version of Madara that made that statement isn't the Juubi version.
And the Juubi version didn't attribute any regen to himself afterwards, despite already being open to explain hashi cells can regen.
But upon absorbing the Juubi, he completely regenerated and regenerated from stronger attacks.
Which isn't strange as the Juubi reforms their entire body.
Madara lost him arm to the combined forces of the bijuus and couldn't regen his arm until he sliced off Zetsu's arm for himself.
Tailed Beast chakra was proven to have regen-neg. KCM Naruto slowed down another reanimated character's regen.
whatever physical characteristics Juubi Jinks had prior to their Juubi forms is completely insignificant and completely inferior to the perks gotten from the Juubi.
And Kaguya shows non of these characteristics.
Her body reformation involves her first becoming her rabbit form, into a new body altogether- then recondensing herself back into her regular recreated body. Outside of that she's shown no traditional regeneration and nothing you said above is proof that she could do it still.

I'm not talking about only Kakashi, I'm talking about the people in said dimension

She has multiple ways to travel dimensions I hope you remember Yomotsu Hirasaka exists

The ETSB isn't instant and Kakashi would obviously teleport all of them not just himself as literally explained by him. Also yomotsu no Kara gets countered by kamui as blatantly shown when she tries to use it later on. There's also the fact that Kaguya would not leave a dimension where the attack isn't instant and the people would be able escape. It's against her own self interest. However the bigger issue with your point is that it ignores the context. Kaguya wouldn't bring up her immortality right after launching her most powerful jutsu if her plans was to duck and dive. However more obviously is that we know for a fact that kaguya had no intention of running away. She was planning to fight team 7 head on while the TSB expanded. We know this because that's what she literally does.

She does have implications that she would survive, hence the "I'm immortal" statement by Kaguya. I never claim that they specifically talked about how she would survive, I just said the biggest implication on how she would survive would be through her immortality. These aren't "random implications", these are implications which are founded by the statements made by the character in question, devaluing that implication through calling them "random" would be wrong.

It would still be usable in the assessment of how Kaguya would survive the destruction of her ETSO as it's a known fact that Kaguya's immortal as stated by herself. It's possible that she would've survived that destruction caused by her ETSO through said immortality, acting like the interpretation doesn't exist, and is unfounded would be incorrect in my opinion.
The I'm immortal is how she can't die from the people plotting to defeat her.

I'm saying that there is no implication on how she would survive that. Saying her immortality being why she survives makes minimal sense to reroute to regeneration.
"I'm immortal". Okay. Why is that tied to regeneration?
The ETSB isn't instant and Kakashi would obviously teleport all of them not just himself as literally explained by him. Also yomotsu no Kara gets countered by kamui as blatantly shown when she tries to use it later on. There's also the fact that Kaguya would not leave a dimension where the attack isn't instant and the people would be able escape. It's against her own self interest. However the bigger issue with your point is that it ignores the context. Kaguya wouldn't bring up her immortality right after launching her most powerful jutsu if her plans was to duck and dive. However more obviously is that we know for a fact that kaguya had no intention of running away. She was planning to fight team 7 head on while the TSB expanded. We know this because that's what she literally does.
She didn't bring it up right after launching the attack. She brought it up after they say "I have a plan to beat Kaguya".

This is the sequence of events yall don't understand.
71-166.png
71-167.png
71-168.png

The context is not "I'll set this bomb off, and I'm immortal but yall will die"

It's "You have a plan to beat me? I'm immortal, and if one of you die, yall can't seal me. Which one of you is dying?"

My word how does my point go over your head. I said that Kaguya stating that she is immortal implies that she had no intention of running away..for the exact same reasons you listed. She was being confrontational. How did you take that as me saying that she has regen via that statement.

My word how does my point go over your head. I said that Kaguya stating that she is immortal implies that she had no intention of running away..for the exact same reasons you listed. She was being confrontational. How did you take that as me saying that she has regen via that statement.
Because THE THREAD IS ABOUT REGENERATION?????

We don't give a **** about how confrontational she is. WE CARE IF SHE CAN REGEN FROM THE BALL.

We don't give a **** about how confrontational she is. WE CARE IF SHE CAN REGEN FROM THE BALL.
BRUH THATS THE WHOLE POINT SHE AIN'T IMMUNE TO TSO'S IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK , SHE WOULD REGENERATE FROM NUKING HER DIMENSION WHICH INCLUDES HER SELF , WHICH IS WHY SHE LITERALLY SAYS SHE IS "IMMORTAL".

The I'm immortal is how she can't die from the people plotting to defeat her.

I'm saying that there is no implication on how she would survive that. Saying her immortality being why she survives makes minimal sense to reroute to regeneration.
"I'm immortal". Okay. Why is that tied to regeneration?
I don't see how that distinction matters, she states she's immortal, so we should believe she is immortal, this immorality would extend beyond her interactions with just the group without further implications of the contrary. We don't just assume she then becomes not immortal when she's not dealing with this select group of people.

I agree with you we aren't given a direct implication, but I believe we can deduce implications through previous statements, such as the "I'm immortal" statement from Kaguya.

It would "reroute" to her regeneration because what immorality denotes would be the incapability of dying, why would Kaguya consider herself incapable of dying in this instance, it couldn't be because she's incapable of dying through old age or decaying away since this statement was made about people incapable of killing her, not out living her, the only logical interpretation would be she's considered immortal because she'll regenerate from the wounds caused onto her. We even have an entire sect of immortality just for these specific instances KT.

Read the chains of comments your replying to you goober. Your argument is reliant on the fact that she is going to apparently run away after dropping her TSB . An argument you haphazardly created because your avoiding talking about the point I initially brought up.

BRUH THATS THE WHOLE POINT SHE AIN'T IMMUNE TO TSO'S IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK ,
She has
Resistance
To truthseeking orbs
ON HER DAMN PROFILE
SHE WOULD REGENRATE FROM NUKING HER DIMENSION WHICH INCLUDES HER SELF , WHICH IS WHY SHE LITERALLY SAYS SHE IS "IMMORTAL".
She doesn't just blow the ******* dimension up, it expands and erases everything in it (which is why it has no AP rating in this) except those who resist it
since this statement was made about people incapable of killing her
Stop right there

If this was made about people incapable of killing her, why is it being stretched to her getting destroyed by a TSO and getting regenerated?

Read the chains of comments your replying to you goober. Your argument is reliant on the fact that she is going to apparently run away after dropping her TSB . An argument you haphazardly created because your avoiding talking about the point I initially brought up.
My argument is reliant on the fact that there is no context to how she is surviving so assuming she's regenerating from something SHE RESISTS is counterproductive which is why I brought up the Aizen thread in the OP where the same thing was attempted and declined

This is wrong for many reasons what
This is the statement she makes before they engage in their fight. It is objectively correct. Someone being confrontational followed by them confronting and fighting their enemies is objectively the opposite of running away. There is no line for interpretation here.

Stop right there

If this was made about people incapable of killing her, why is it being stretched to her getting destroyed by a TSO and getting regenerated?
Because the statement was generalized to mean she's immortal, and because of this immortality she was incapable of being killed by the group of people she was fighting against. It isn't being stretched beyond its original intention, you're just downsizing it without proper justification.

My argument is reliant on the fact that there is no context to how she is surviving so assuming she's regenerating from something SHE RESISTS is counterproductive which is why I brought up the Aizen thread in the OP where the same thing was attempted and declined
And this point is addressed my initial point.

She has
Resistance
To truthseeking orbs
ON HER DAMN PROFILE

She doesn't just blow the ******* dimension up, it expands and erases everything in it (which is why it has no AP rating in this) except those who resist it

Stop right there

That's what am explaining to you, Immunity is different from resistance.

Because the statement was generalized to mean she's immortal, and because of this immortality she was incapable of being killed by the group of people she was fighting against. It isn't being stretched beyond its original intention, you're just downsizing it without proper justification.
The person who created the justification assumed "I am immortal" means "I can regenerate from being turnt to dust"

That is what I'm countering

Idek what you're talking about atp.

The way I interpreted Kaguya calling herself immortal was not that she could survive the ETSB per se, but moreso that she can't die from Team 7 due to her being superior to them, and without either Naruto or Sasuke to seal her away, there would be no way to win.

The way I interpreted Kaguya calling herself immortal was not that she could survive the ETSB per se, but moreso that she can't die from Team 7 due to her being superior to them, and without either Naruto or Sasuke to seal her away, there would be no way to win.
EXACTLY

Why would she mention one of them dying literally right after?

What are we gonna give them both high regen too cause Kaguya said one of them was gonna die?

There's also the fact that she already resists the effects of the TSB, meaning that she wouldn't be damaged by it in the first place.

Bruh you literally see the expanded TSO behind her.

The person who created the justification assumed "I am immortal" means "I can regenerate from being turnt to dust"

That is what I'm countering

Idek what you're talking about atp.
It can be assumed as such, if it's argued that she could potentially regenerate from the TSO's effects, and those effects induce deconstruction on that level. Than she could have regeneration on that level. I'm fine with that interpretation. I would more so like it as a possibly more than an actual concrete rating but I wouldn't be mad either way.

I'm countering the argument(s) you made against that interpretation because I believe they're lacking, and have logical holes within them.

It can be assumed as such, if it's argued that she could potentially regenerate from the TSO's effects, and those effects induce deconstruction on that level. Than she should have regeneration on that level. I'm fine with that interpretation.
Oh my god.

You do know that she is completely unaffected by the TSO's effects right?
Like it blatantly says
Users of Six Paths chakra are unaffected by the effects of the Truth-Seeking Balls
So why is there a discussion of whether she would regenerate from them... if she wouldn't be affected by them in general???

There's also the fact that she already resists the effects of the TSB, meaning that she wouldn't be damaged by it in the first place.

To add onto all of this, she also doesn't have feats to support High Regeneration.

EXACTLY

Why would she mention one of them dying literally right after?

What are we gonna give them both high regen too cause Kaguya said one of them was gonna die?
bruh all your down is nitpicking the statements to fit your reasons, she gave an instance of if either of them survived as a just in case basis.

bruh all your down is nitpicking the statements to fit your reasons, she gave an instance of if either of them survived as a just in case basis.
What are you even talking about at this point

stop derailing and tackle the OP at hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back