• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Kaguya Otsutsuki Regeneration Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a large part of the argument for her regen was the impasse of ETSB and its High 4-C rating and us having to explain how she'd survive it; in which case since I guess it doesn't have that rating anymore (No clue when it got removed) there's no impasse and it should be downgraded back to Low-Mid regen.

I think a large part of the argument for her regen was the impasse of ETSB and its High 4-C rating and us having to explain how she'd survive it; in which case since I guess it doesn't have that rating anymore (No clue when it got removed) there's no impasse and it should be downgraded back to Low-Mid regen.
That doesn't nullify the point that she can survive it.

Oh my god.

You do know that she is completely unaffected by the TSO's effects right?
Like it blatantly says

So why is there a discussion of whether she would regenerate from them... if she wouldn't be affected by them in general???
Unaffected =/= completely immune.

I wouldn't say we can concretely assert she would've completely resisted the effects from the ETSO when it's a more powerful version of the TSO when fully expanded, and so could have higher potency with its effects. But also she would've been affected by the ETSO longer than anyone else has been affected by a TSO, it could be the case that Juubi Jins/SP characters are unaffected by TSO's initially, but being continually affected by them could wear down that resistance. We just don't know either way, so I wouldn't assert either claim being more true than the other.

That doesn't nullify the point that she can survive it.
It not being High 4-C anymore means she can survive it without the logical inconsistency of having her tank a High 4-C attack. In which case, she literally can just have superior resistance.

Lol I came on this thread ready to defend the rating until I saw ETSB wasn't High 4-C on her profile anymore, how'd you guys let them get rid of that rating? 😠

Their sacrifices would lead to the creation of a new timespace. You need to be purposely obtuse to not understand what this means
You sound like when people say "draw the blinds" you pull out a sketchbook
"Their sacrifices would lead to the creation of a new timespace" they aren't feeding people to the damn ball.
The TSO is stated to hold the power to reshape the world.
They don't need them.
They're saying fancily "we're gonna kill you".

Its logical your talking like Naruto and Sasuke are fighting her from another space, Her dimension's are large in size.
So how would it kill them?

It's an extremely slow moving ball with the kinetic energy of a dog.
What would it do, push them out the planet?
It clearly isn't exploding cause its said it'd just expand.
So what is it doing exactly that kills them?
Unaffected =/= completely immune.

I wouldn't say we can concretely assert she would've completely resisted the effects from the ETSO when it's a more powerful version of the TSO when fully expanded, and so could have higher potency with its effects. But also she would've been affected by the ETSO longer than anyone else has been affected by a TSO, it could be the case that Juubi Jins/SP characters are unaffected by TSO's initially, but being continually affected by them could wear down that resistance. We just don't know either way, so I wouldn't assert either claim being more true than the other.
Did you not see her literally recreate herself from a ETSO?
Now you're headcanoning that being affected by it more makes you less resistant?

It is said to be the same exact thing as the small ones, except it's bigger.
It's not the matter of "initially" because Obito Madara and Naruto touch those orbs for minutes on end.
It not being High 4-C anymore means she can survive it without the logical inconsistency of having her tank a High 4-C attack. In which case, she literally can just have superior resistance.

Lol I came on this thread ready to defend the rating until I saw ETSB wasn't High 4-C on her profile anymore, how'd you guys let them get rid of that rating? 😠
You know what inverse square law is right?

Being thousands of meters away from something ridiculously reduces the yield of the amount of the attack you're withstanding.

The whole thing can be High 4-C, which it will be at the end, but with her surface area she isn't taking anything above tier 7 levels of damage

You know what inverse square law is right?

Being thousands of meters away from something ridiculously reduces the yield of the amount of the attack you're withstanding.

The whole thing can be High 4-C, which it will be at the end, but with her surface area she isn't taking anything above tier 7 levels of damage
Well the original argument was that the ETSB would destroy the star/stars in her dimensions. And she was closer to it than the star was so still scales iirc.

Did you not see her literally recreate herself from a ETSO?
Now you're headcanoning that being affected by it more makes you less resistant?

It is said to be the same exact thing as the small ones, except it's bigger.
It's not the matter of "initially" because Obito Madara and Naruto touch those orbs for minutes on end.
I did see that, hence why I said "fully expanded", as in when it's at its full-power.

You're headcanoning just as much as I am right now by saying Kaguya would resist its effects throughout the entire duration of the ETSO just because characters with similar resistances can resist TSO's for minutes on end. Don't compare these situations like that when they're literally incomparable.

I need further context on the statement itself, since being considered as the exact same thing, but with just its size changed wouldn't inherently mean it's just as potent as a regular TSO. It would depend on how the actual statement is worded, what's specifically talked about etc etc.

I already addressed that above, two different situations entirely.

You sound like when people say "draw the blinds" you pull out a sketchbook
"Their sacrifices would lead to the creation of a new timespace" they aren't feeding people to the damn ball.
The TSO is stated to hold the power to reshape the world.
They don't need them.
They're saying fancily "we're gonna kill you".
Is my man being purposely goofy. I never said they going to literally be fed to the etsb you tofu cake. It's a fancy way of saying we are going to kill you with this thing. If you have to resort to a strawman and misrepresentaion then that's not a good sign.

Well the original argument was that the ETSB would destroy the star/stars in her dimensions. And she was closer to it than the star was so still scales iirc.
Her ball was given far more hax after the existence of that crt like existence erasure, void manip, matter manip, and far move

She can be much closer to it but because of her surface area those don't hold any weight

Someone 2 meters away from a bomb that's 0.2 meters tall and somebody 2.5 meters away from a bomb that's 10 meters tall wrapped around, the taller guy's taking more of the yield
I did see that, hence why I said "fully expanded", as in when it's at its full-power.
You know if it's fully expanded then that means it's already touching the borders of the dimension, which mean that Kaguya would have nowhere to be correct?
You're headcanoning just as much as I am right now by saying Kaguya would resist its effects throughout the entire duration of the ETSO just because characters with similar resistances can resist TSO's for minutes on end. Don't compare these situations like that when they're literally incomparable.
It is blatantly said repeatedly that these people are completely uneffected.

Also, Kaguya isn't touching the ball throughout the entire duration of the ETSO. We see the ETSO expanding and she doesn't touch it at all. She just needs to fly backwards or leave. She isn't there pushing off the TSO
I need further context on the statement itself, since being considered as the exact same thing, but with just its size changed wouldn't inherently mean it's just as potent as a regular TSO. It would depend on how the actual statement is worded, what's specifically talked about etc etc.

Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball (Bouchou Gudoudama)​

• Ninjutsu, Kekkei Moura, Offensive, All ranges
  • User(s): Ootsutsuki Kaguya
Enclosing the power of all of creation, a chaos invoking jet black orb

Taking in the chakra of the shinobi that were captured in the God Tree, a maximized Truth-Seeking Ball. It’s the same as the black orbs on Naruto’s back after he used the Six Paths Sage Mode, however, their size is not comparable. Taking in all chakra natures and yin and yang at once, it hides within the power to let the world come to naught…!!

Taking in all natures of chakra, it grows into an enormous mass. A huge ball of chaos that even reshapes the world!
I already addressed that above, two different situations entirely.
No, they're not
Is my man being purposely goofy. I never said they going to literally be fed to the etsb you tofu cake. It's a fancy way of saying we are going to kill you with this thing. If you have to resort to a strawman and misrepresentaion then that's not a good sign.
Your derailing skills are ******* incredible

So it'll kill em. Did it say how it'll kill em?
Did it say that it'll push them outside of the planet and let them die in the vacuum of space?
Did it say that it'll hit them with force so hard that they'd die from the impact?
Did it say that she'll drain their chakra (like she plans to do) and let them falter from it after they lose their resistance?
Did it say she was gonna destroy the dimension and since they're on the outskirts of it they just die spontaneously when the dimension is done?

There's no context on this shit.

The point is that there's nothing explaining how she will withstand it, or if she even touches it, so there's nothing saying she'll regenerate when there's nothing explaining how she takes damage.

I really don't care for all these subconversations.
What the **** is she regenerating from

Her ball was given far more hax after the existence of that crt like existence erasure, void manip, matter manip, and far move

She can be much closer to it but because of her surface area those don't hold any weight

Someone 2 meters away from a bomb that's 0.2 meters tall and somebody 2.5 meters away from a bomb that's 10 meters tall wrapped around, the taller guy's taking more of the yield
Pretty sure, for vs wiki purposes, we literally assume full yield for this. There are plenty of characters who's durability scale from being at the epicenter of explosions.

Pretty sure, for vs wiki purposes, we literally assume full yield for this. There are plenty of characters who's durability scale from being at the epicenter of explosions.
She isn't at the epicenter. The epicenter would be the center of the actual ball. The ball was already like a tenth of the planet, it's impossible for her to be at the epicenter for something that big unless she broke inside the ball and stood in the middle of it

The point is that there's nothing explaining how she will withstand it, or if she even touches it, so there's nothing saying she'll regenerate when there's nothing explaining how she takes damage.
you dont know yet your dying on the hill thats it not regeneration and has to be because she is resistant. Just say you don't know instead of trying to prove equally questionable answers.

Last edited:
If the arguments are for the truth seeking orb dusting her and her regenerating after, then we have her being hit directly by the truth seeking orbs (rods rather) and not getting turned to ash
71-166.png

The bigger one is literally just a wider version of the small orbs that create the rods. If the rods don't dust her, then she's immune to their effect (just not the stabbing obviously). There's no reason she's not immune to the bigger one similarly. Sasuke and Naruto direction draw comparaison to it between it and the one behind Naruto's back.

Her being unaffected=immune from the rods not deconstructing her severed arm.

If the arguments are for the truth seeking orb dusting her and her regenerating after, then we have her being hit directly by the truth seeking orbs (rods rather) and not getting turned to ash
71-166.png

The bigger one is literally just a wider version of the small orbs that create the rods. If the rods don't dust her, then she's immune to their effect (just not the stabbing obviously). There's no reason she's not immune to the bigger one similarly. Sasuke and Naruto direction draw comparaison to it between it and the one behind Naruto's back.

Her being unaffected=immune from the rods not deconstructing her severed arm.
She is resist it not immune , bruh

when aint she intended to nuke the dimension and regen while saying i am ''iMMORTAL" that alone tells me she aint immune.
If she physically showed she's immune to it, her "I'm immortal" is basically bragging rights to being unaffected by them. not that she'll get deconstructed by them and come back.

If she physically showed she's immune to it, her "I'm immortal" is basically bragging rights to being unaffected by them. not that she'll get deconstructed by them and come back.
nah you wouldn't say your "immortal" if your opponents didn't believe you were not , when she used the expansive TSO to nuke everything. its all in the context you are ignoring.

nah you wouldn't say your immortal if your opponents didnt believe you were , when she used the expansive TSO to nuke everything.
If my opponent was about to get UNMADE by the attack I will be virtually invincible to? i would say 'I'm immortal' because I quite literally can't be killed by what's about to happen

when she intended to nuke the dimension and regen while saying i am ''iMMORTAL" that alone tells me she aint immune.
she's suffocating a dimension. she's immune to the EE, not the AP
nah you wouldn't say your "immortal" if your opponents didn't believe you were not , when she used the expansive TSO to nuke everything. its all in the context you are ignoring.
she said she's immortal because the humans said "i have a plan to beat her"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back