• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been keeping an eye on this for a long time to see if they would be fix. However, I decided to make a account to talk with you about this issues.

Here this one is fine, you got it right:

Pain (Nagato) is Building level | At least City level with Shinra Tensei, Large Island level with Chibaku Tensei | At least City level with Shinra Tensei, Large Island level with Chibaku Tensei (Naruto stated he is stronger than Six Paths of Pain)

Explendid.

Now see the difference down here:

Hagoromo is Small Planet level (Created the moon with his brother) | Small Planet level (Provided Naruto and Sasuke the ability to do the same, by his lonesome awarding him the full value of the calc)

Madara is Small Planet level via power-scaling (Hagoromo stated that Madara approached his power) | At least Small Planet level via power-scaling (Absorbing Shinju tree and awakening Rinne-Sharingan)

Hamura is Small Planet level (Equal to his brother)

I suggest as follows:

Let's start with Hagoromo, for starters he has no feats besides the Moon creation with Hamura.

It should be:

Hagoromo: Unknow | Small Planet level with Chibaku Tensei (Created the moon with his brother) | Small Planet level (Provided Naruto and Sasuke the power needed to do the same.)

Next.

Madara: At least Small Planet level via power-scaling (Hagoromo stated that Madara approached his power, and stronger than Naruto and Sasuke) | Possibly Planet level (Stronger than before absorb the Shinju tree and awakening Rinne-Sharingan, Hagoromo stated that his power approached Kaguya's.)

Hamura: Unknow | Small Planet level with Chibaku Tensei (Equal to his brother)

You're correct. However, same thing applies to Hagoromo. He's only small planet level with Chibaku Tensei, but when he meets Naruto and Sasuke he has the energy require to be Small Planet level.

Madara absorb the Shinju which was Kaguya herself. That's why is possible Planet level, and not Planet level.

I will ask TheMightyRegulator and Kkapoios.

Okay, so should we close this thread?

My doubts were pretty much answered. However, before you close this I've one more question to ask you @TheMightyRegulator

How does a technique such as Chibaku Tensei (Hax + seal) and no matter how easy it's performed, applies to character's AP and Durability, when is only Gravity Manipulation.

Moving any mass in a gravitational field from one point to another requires energy.

I noticed you outlined hax and seal. The only thing about the Chibaku Tensei that's hax is its ability remove ones soul, and as explained in the link above Sasuke outlined that the seal wasn't the main driving force behind the attack as in say, fuuinjutsu, nor is it depicted as such as direct correlations between the seal and the gaining of the Sage's power were made meaning if anything it's a bi-product.

The durability is just a consequence of the character's attacks being scaled to their AP, and not the jutsu itself (again as outlined above, among other things).

Any power in fiction, including hax requires energy.

That still doesn't explain how does it apply to physical strenght and DC.

There's a problem with that. There are no feats of them able to resist their own attack. If anything they should powerscale to Kaguya for fighting her offscreen.

AppleLord said:
Any power in fiction, including hax requires energy.
You're referring to unquantifiable abilities such as teleportation, but Universe creation is hax too. Hax or not, if it's quantifiable it can still count for AP (and only a portion of the technique is hax anyway).

AppleLord said:
That still doesn't explain how does it apply to physical strenght and DC.

There's a problem with that. There are no feats of them able to resist their own attack. If anything they should powerscale to Kaguya for fighting her offscreen.
A moon is formed: it's DC as well. We generally view creation=destruction. AP is just a sub-genre of DC as well.

As for their physical strength and durability, you're correct. This would not scale to their physical stats normally, but their battle with the Juubi is already noted and is likely the reasoning for their current ratings.

I degrees, all my questions have been answered. Thanks for clearing my doubts on the subject @TheMightyRegulator. You can close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back