• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #16

It's Baseless to say Sasuke's Base > Naruto's Base post Six Paths Power up. They both Recieved the Same Power up.

Also, the reason I say KCSM > SPSM is because SPSM doesn't boost Naruto's stats. It doesn't. It doesn't even utilize NE until Naruto absorbs it. All SPSM does according tobthe DB is:

• Gives Naruto a Omniscient understanding of Chakra
  • Gives him better reaction speed
But it does not give him a stat boost like SM propper. Saying it does is Headcannon.

Naruto isnt slower than Fused Momoshiki tho, Sasuke is actually the one who had trouble reacting to Fused Momoshikis attacks, he couldnt parry all of the wood snakes away with his sword

Also, the reason I say KCSM > SPSM is because SPSM doesn't boost Naruto's stats. It doesn't. It doesn't even utilize NE until Naruto absorbs it

feats say otherwise

You can say Base Naruto >= Base Sasuke if you want. It's not like I find it ridiculous or anything.

What I don't agree with is KCSM > the form that's clearly shown and portrayed to be Naruto's strongest.

im saying it sounded like TFO was saying FM was faster than SOSP naruto

Also i think TFO is trying to say that KCSM naruto should be 5B scaling from BAse Naruto if we accetp him as 5b and he doesnt mean base sosp naruto but regular base naruto

people like to scream outlier and PIS but we just remembered that Naruto's chakra had fused with Hag's and Kuramas which means his base should naturally be stronger. Next time we try to make a thread to upgrade Naruto we need to alert people of this changer in base narutos chakra

Shrek you ever checked out the Shizuma arc??

time for me to go see if any Boruto chapter spoilers have been released lol

one of my favorite Youtubers EternalHokage said we are getting the chapter released friday because they get translated and released early most of the time, and its usually 3 days before the offical release in other words always the 5th or 6th.

KCSM Naruto should be Stronger than SPSM.

Seriously guys:

• SPSM Naruto = 50% Hagoromo Chakra + 50% Kurama Chakra + Fractions of Biju Chakra.
Even if we say the fusion of Kurama chakra and fractions of the Biju Chakra results in a higher stats, I highly disagree with it amounting to more than BSM Naruto's High 6-A stat. Let alone anything higher. Like I said before, even 100% Kurama, only makes Base Naruto less than 1% stronger than him simply using Hagoromo's chakra. Whereas we know SM at least doubles his stats.

To make it simple:

• SPSM Naruto is only less than 1% stronger than 50% Hagoromo using 50% Kurama and Biju Fractions.
  • KCSM Naruto is at least Double the stats.
Do you all see what i'm getting at?

By the way, in regards to Jump Force, someone on Youtube who says they have a source noted that he has a near complete list of characters that will be on Jump Force. He notes to take it with a grain of salt, but the list accurately predicted Ichigo, Aizen and Rukia (TYBW Ver.) Before they were announced iirc.

So take it with a grain of salt still, but the list he got from his source claims:

• Kakashi
  • Madara
  • Kaguya
Will be in JF. Likely Strongest Ver. Also, so RinneSharingan Madara, DMS Kakashi and....well, plain old Kaguya.

@Shadow Boruto has his own story/anime/manga ya get what im saying he techincally shouldn't be list as under Naruto manga, so he should still be in it

@BFR What spoilers lol didnt even know about any for Toneri

@TFO man tbh just having Kakashi and atleas one villain in it makes me very happy, Kakshi is a must have tbh like Zoro is a must have for it

Also if Boruto is in it for its own manga, id like to see Boruto, Momoshiki and Adult Sasuke, Adult Naruto and....i guess Toneri or Urashiki or totally Mitsuki..if we getting Boruto gotta have Mitsuki tag along, or if they are just waiting and hiding Boruto for a couple more months there is a high chance we will be getting Kawaki instead of Mitsuki since he makes way into battle this week

oh no i thought i told you i couldnt find the video anymore

@Shrek i think we are getting two villains for each verse tbh, Madara and Kaguya, then the heros Naruto sasuke and Kakashi, For boruto, Boruto, Sasuke, Naruto, or Mitsuki, and Momoshiki and maybe Kinshiki or Urashiki or Shojoji may just use his thickness to seduce his way into it OVO

She ain't useless. Mitsuki seems on the periphery in the manga. I actually forget he's there sometimes until he pops up from nowhere.

TBH i dont actually see all the hype around Sarada tbf. Mitsuki has shown Purple lightning in the manga and i know for sure when Urashiki or more CLan members show up or Orochimaru coming to take him back Mitsuki will get his shine and play an important role in Plot of BOruto along side Kawaki

The hype is for MS and Byakugou. Mitsuki's hype is for Sage Mode, but he's getting wanked as hell. Like seriously, people are saying he'd beat Sage Mode Kabuto.

In my opinion, Kabuto treats him like fodder, especially in that cave. We've barely seen anything from his sage transformation...

• sighs
Sarada is currently my favorite, but I won't lie. I don't have much hope for her due to how females were treated in the original manga. I just hope she doesn't turn into a Boruto fangirl...

Damn that Sumire. She's supposed to have much potential with Nue, but she showed up to talk to Sarada about Boruto. She should just take her Boruto leg humping elsewhere.

I also wanted Naruto to train Sarada somehow...

Shadowbokunohero said:
I just think we kinda tired of the Uchiha's tbh

especially after part II of naruto
That's what they say everywhere, but even those people love certain Uchiha. That clan has the most fanboys and fangirls in this fanbase.

Back