• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #16

I think Ichigo would solo

considering verse equalization

Ichigo would have to also be part Uchiha, Uzumaki, Senju, Hyuuga, logia etc

BMWFanboy said:
Do you guys think Jigen killed an Otsutsuki? He's got the karma mark on his chin iirc
I personally think Jigen killed one or Urashiki helped him kill one. There has been a theory going around that Urashiki is helping Kara. For one clan members cant kill other clan members. Urashiki gets help from Kara by letting them kill someone that Urashiki tricked, or manipulated into coming to the shinobi dimension. Urashiki also seems like the kind of guy who wants to be the leader of his clan and only way to get this done is by working with the enemy. Kara also benefits from this because they get Seals and information on clan members alongside other people who have Seals. Dont really know if we can call people who have Seals humans anymore lol Momoshiki pretty much implied that you become a God after defeating one or taking their power

it was accepted excluding Gwynbleiddd but I am not sure about that

also BMWFanboy said

If you use 100 km/s as a high end you'd get 87 zetatonnes

50 km/s you'd get 21.8 Zetatonnes

Just saying. Naruto's gone from having building level Rasengan to actually being able to blow up planets with the Rasengan.

It should be accepted since even though he had help his rasengan was able to do that and it's mot an outlier anymore

i added the Foam Healing spray to team 7s profile as well. Did you guys forget about that. Its so useful. Kono-useless had burn or scorch marks on his face and Sarada applied the healing spray and his face back to normal lol. team 7 each has these foam sprays around 2 or 3 of them. Should we add healing to their profiles

first we need to know why BSM Naruto is 5B and see if we can get it accepted them make a case for TOneri, also guys we need to help Kep with the 7A and 6C upgrades

@TFO

I don't agree with what you said at all. I don't want to sound rude, but that's like headcanon. If you want to say Base Naruto is 5-B, so Toneri can be 5-B too, sure. What I don't agree with is KCSM > SPSM.

I don't know what happened to Asura Avatar, but we are shown that Kurama Mode + SPSM is Naruto's strongest form in the Momoshiki Invasion arc. He was giving it his all to absorb Momoshiki's attack, and his Kurama Avatar's neck was being squeezed by Momoshiki's Lava Golem, with Naruto clearly struggling. Sasuke himself knows this. He said "if they get you now, it's over." the first time, and Naruto indicated his appreciation at Sasuke's offer to help. On both occasions, he needed Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o to help him out. If KCSM is his strongest form, he would have used it.

It's quite clear that SPSM + Kurama Mode is his strongest form. I can't agree with anything else without canon confirmation. If you can prove Base Naruto should be 5-B or likely 5-B, I can agree with KCSM and Toneri being "At least Low 5-B, likely 5-B".

i also agree, KCSM is the form he used in the fight with Toneri which isnt stronger than SOSPmode in no sense ever. I dont see what proof we have of it being stronger as well. Dont get me wrong i believe KCSM naruto should be baseline 5B atleast but he isnt stronger than SOSP naruto as a teen or Adult

PSEUDO 5-B TONERI DISCUSSION

Ok, so Toneri should be 5-B scaling from Naruto.

• Reaso: Both Naruto and Sasuke are 5-B through their feats and Scaling due to Hagoromo splitting his Chakra between the Two. Naruto is not weaker than Base Sasuke who is also accepted as 5-B and Toneri was able to fight evenly with KCSM Naruto, who should be 5-B (Higher than Base Naruto who like Sasuke is 5-B).

I'm pretty sure Base Naruto being 5-B has already been discussed and rejected like 1000s of times'

Honestly, aside from the thing with Momoshiki, I agree that Naruto might likely be 5-B in base. But Sasuke has been shown to keep up with people that can keep up with cloaked Naruto, so I'm not really sure.

Sooo, I'm uncertain.

I'll also add this:

• Base Naruto = His Chakra fused with 50% Hagoromo's Chakra.
  • Base Sasuke = His Chakra fused with 50% Hagoromo's Chakra.
Naruto's Chakra (Not Including Sasuke's dojutsu) is stronger than Sasuke's.

yeah i agree with Naruto being in base that strong because we all forget lmao that Kurama and Naruto's chakra fused together. That also explains why Naruto died right on the spot when Madara took Kurama but Kushina didnt. Then he kept getting more and more chakra. Naruto got Hagaromos chakra which most likely fused with his base, im not talking about the sage chakra but six paths chakra.

Sasuke for the same reason got chakra just as strong as Naruto's chakra fused with his base. Proof? You need chakra to activate rinnegan and Sasuke's rinnegan is always awakened. what chakra do you need to awaken Rinnegan?? Six paths chakra or the genes of the Six paths offspring Asura and Indra

@BFF @Kep

That makes no sense though. From a physical standpoint, Naruto has shown to be Equal to Sasuke. Sasuke is only shown being Physically Faster than Naruto, in Base, Not stronger.

Naruto and Sasuke both got the same power up, do you guys not see how saying that power up made Sasuke's Base Stronger than Naruto's makes no sense? Ontop of this, Naruto has shown to be Physically equal to Sasuke in VoTE.

And note, Sasuke Kept up and could fight Kinshiki while Naruto could React and fight Fused Momoshiki, who is > Kinshiki alone. The ONLY reason Naruto struggled against FM is because of the speed factor.

Back