• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #16

Burning Full Fingers said:
We should change Shojoji's ability to power absorption.
I would keep it as mimicry as absorption signifies stealing an ability from someone while Shojoji just gets the ability to use it after eating someones brain.

Nah, it's useless since he's 5-B. If it was Low 5-B, I'd agree. But it should be added to the verse page if it isn't there already.

All accepted calcs - including outliers - should be added to the verse page. You never know when they could be useful.

since it is stealing i understand it being that. It seemed like Momoshiki gained some combat experience from absorbing Kinshiki since he was able to fight sasuke and knock him away while making his final attack

AstralKing7 said:
since it is stealing i understand it being that. It seemed like Momoshiki gained some combat experience from absorbing Kinshiki since he was able to fight sasuke and knock him away while making his final attack
True tbh

Manga Momoshiki just got confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVO Hopefully we may get ABsolute Zero from Momoshiki, doubt the star eating feat and absorption of energy from another dimensions as well

Time stop most likely gonna happen like 99 percent sure in episode 65 or 66 but not sure about him shouting that he created his dimensions but if he does oh well lol

I swear they better get new time based hax Naruto needs to get stronger and stronger we need to beat Namek Saga UwU

everyone loses

Bleach characters keep explaining their abilities allowing the other team to defeat them

Naruto characters get killed while having a flashback

Luffy and them get killed by their own animation and slow pacing

Shadowbokunohero said:
everyone loses
Bleach characters keep explaining their abilities allowing the other team to defeat them

Naruto characters get killed while having a flashback

Luffy and them get killed by their own animation and slow pacing
wtf lmao

Back