• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #45

@Omimi

"The wind blades damage anything within the vortex on a cellular level, attacking the chakra circulatory system to such a degree that no amount of medical ninjutsu can heal it. Tsunade likens the damage to poison, and warns that if the damage is great enough, those affected by it won't be able to use jutsuagain."

^This.Its is limited power null,not regen negation.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Pretty sure that tier could cause a lot of, controversy.

We've already discussed it for the past two threads and last month. Delta is consistently 5B physically and rel scaling to Naruto physically only.

Dzhindzholia said:
^This.Its is limited power null,not regen negation.
regen negation fall under power null no?

anyway i agree with u cuz limited power null is also good

what do u think about kabuto statement

that kcm rasangan can stop/slow down Mid-High:Regenerationnn/edo Regenerationn

he used this
Delta_-_Boruto.png

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Astral
Oh, okay.

Im still pretty sure its gonna cause a lot of controversy.
If it does, it wont make any sense to me.

Anyway anyone else having issues with this thread?

Yep, looks good. Can probably put it out as an official profile now. Although I think we should wait for TataHaki first.

Dzhindzholia said:
You can publish her profile now.We will work on it and fix issues.

Yeah this right here. We can work on it and fix it. I saw some grammatical errors I wanted to fix earlier but I couldn't edit it for some reason

Resistance is when they can't be sent to another location in the first place. It's like giving people with good teleportation or dimensional travel resistance to BFR.

Back