• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #41

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
That's contradiction. It directly contradicts higher canons and doesn't provide explanation of why it would be of higher potency.

• talk about contradiction ?
  • than why are we using LN/movie/anime over higher canons manga?
  • manga - hagoromo created the moon
  • LN - hagoromo and hamura created the moon
  • u are fine when its a downgrades but have problem when its give an upgrades
  • and stop ignore it .if u read that b4 u wouldve known why

Rocker1189 said:
In other words no matter how many times they state it is at the atomic level because Onoki once said it is at a near molecular level if they done explain it with a "Despite Onoki saying it is at a near moleccular level.." you would never agree with it, glad to see I get your position.
1) No matter how many times they state it is at the atomic level in the Boruto anime because Onoki once said it is at a near molecular level in the main canon Naruto manga if they done explain it with a "Despite Onoki saying it is at a near moleccular level.." I would never agree with it.

2) If they provide an explanation it in the main canon Boruto manga that he is solely not limited to "near molecular" it would be an affirmation of limitation not existing for him.

Something as simple as "He can erase up to atoms" or "He can even erase on a molecular/atomic scale" is literally all it needs. But it has to be from the main canon since it then supersedes contradiction from lower canon and provides explanation for equal canon as affirmation of a higher level existing.

Jesus, finally caught up...

In regards to Dust Release: I believe too much stock is being put on Sarada's statement. Sure, Ohnoki's statement in the Manga doesn't "Necessarily" mean Molecular Level is his Cap. The statement could be argued to mean he could go further than Molecular Level Disintegration, but if we're keeping it a buck, that would be a reach.

The Databook clarifies Dust Release works on a Molecular Level. I'm going to have to disagree with Sarada's statement for the following reasons:

• It conflicts with the DB statement.
  • We don't know if Kodachi has even read the DB (Sarada's statement seems to be a literal interpretation of the Jutsu's Name: "Atomic Dismantling Jutsu", which leans towards Kodachi and the Writing staff not having read the DB)
  • Despite the anime being secondary canon (And I'll address this later), Kishimoto's Statements, Portrayal and explanations > Kodachi's Statements, Portrayal and explanations.

I agree with TFO but let's not forget retcons can happen anytime during a series like Boruto

Also Kodachi did state that the only time Kishi interferes with the manga and gives input is when it comes to characterization and actions. Kodachi is free to do anything else tho

In regards to the Boruto Anime, only:

• The Academy Arcs (Nue Arc - Graduation)
  • Chocho Arc
Is legitimately canon. Everything else is "Supporting Canon" and ONLY on regards to Characterization and Portrayal.

AstralKing7 said:
I agree with TFO but let's not forget retcons can happen anytime during a series like Boruto
Also Kodachi did state that the only time Kishi interferes with the manga and gives input is when it comes to characterization and actions. Kodachi is free to do anything else tho
Well, Kishi is involved more than that actually, lol.

Btw, ignoring the Dust Release stuff above, is any there any progress or plan to make that Storm 4 Kaguya page?

Pretty sure the difference in tier and abilities should fit the qualifications of having it on this site (or so i've heard anyway).

Burning Full Fingers said:
Not only that even, he had Naruto use 100% BM + SPSM just to put Kawaki back in line.
I actually liked that cause it looked bad ass asf man I really can't wait for that to be animated like seriously. Wonder what the neighbors thought cause I know u don't have to even be a sensory ninja to sense all of that energy

Btw, @Omimi:

We cannot use "Vaporization" for Shinra Tensei. The "Smouldering Ash" part in the description is intentionally hyperbolic. Kishimoto is known for his flowery language.

Example A:

Screenshot 20190127-110239 Chrome
Shinra Tensei isn't a heat based attack. It doesn't do Burning or Vaporization. It's blunt force and pure pressure.

Unless we're treating the dust release as a retcon, molecular or near molecular should be fine.

Xerkser500 said:
Btw, ignoring the Dust Release stuff above, is any there any progress or plan to make that Storm 4 Kaguya page?

Pretty sure the difference in tier and abilities should fit the qualifications of having it on this site (or so i've heard anyway).

Yeah storm series can have profiles just no one ever made them. I always liked the fight between Naruto and Obito mask. That Naruto has a crazy amount of stamina and is strong for base

It's by Muu. The data book quite literally try's to imply heavily that Muu is bending and evading light when he uses his phantom jutsu which is water style based
7F0404E5-508A-4618-8432-AD47917DC17D

Can anyone calc this or something

This

MAdara seems to have his own nice speed feat of climbing the God tree as well and going high up which I always wondered how fast was it

Just wanna see the stats and abilities of the Storm characters, even if it's just in a blog.
Probably solar system level for the god tiers and MSS with ETSB

Not only that even, he had Naruto use 100% BM + SPSM just to put Kawaki back in line.
I know right! like if his was Kishimoto he would at least have Naruto start in SM but this Kodachi dude imo likes Narutos transformation so much that he keeps having him transform...when u he doesn't even need it!

AstralKing7 said:
It looks more galactic to my easily lol
Same. Not only does Storm4 Kaguya's dimensions have countless stars, but we blatantly see entire Nebulae in there.

It's really entire leagues above her canon dimensions sadly, lol.

hey guys. wassup. ps lol naruto is totally ******* with her lol i wanna see how that fight ends tbh. ps did anybody make a calc or profile for the storm mofos yet?

So, I was doing some Research and Kishimoto owns the Naruto IP. Shueisha on the other hand, owns the publishing rights to the Naruto IP.

This means that Shueisha cannot publish anything Naruto related without Kishimoto's approval, but vise versa, Kishimoto cannot have anything published that's Naruto Related without Shueisha's approval.

This duality is how some Mangaka share rights with their publishing company.

Example:

• Klab cannot do anything Bleach related without permission from Shueisha, but Shueisha cannot give Klab permission without permission from Tite Kubo)
This is how Copyrights work.

So, without any statement from Kishimoto stating that any content produced by Shueisha in an official capacity, that perfectly fits into his continuity, ISN'T apart of his story....we have to take it as Canon because Kishimoto would have had to give his permission for Shueisha to even commision something to be made or make a decision about something.

Back