• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #41

lol some one need to make a new wiki for Ninja Storm 4 naruto character cuz we cant have them here

nope

onoki never said near molecular is his limit

he said he destroyed sasuke at near molecular = that does not mean he is only on that lvl/nor he ever said its his limit anyway

ANIME>us/ fanfic

accept it ot not its up to u

as for me i will accept anime over fanfic

Omimi said:
nope
onoki never said near molecular is his limit

he said he destroyed sasuke at near molecular = that does not mean he is only on that lvl/nor he ever said its his limit anyway

ANIME>us/ fanfic

accept it ot not its up to u

as for me i will accept anime over fanfic
This is ridiculous, I don't have time for this, suit yourself...

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
This is ridiculous, I don't have time for this, suit yourself...
"This is ridiculous" I have no idea what he said that was possibly ridiculous. Did he say anything that was factually wrong?

Yeah but that is like one source Sarada a character known for studying in the ninja library states it is atomic, and the repeatedly call it atomic dismantling I am pretty sure it is atomic.

It's said there that it's not feasible to apply given the amount of pages we have, which will keep on rising rapidly. I heavily doubt it'll go through as of now.

Bruh i know I'm not dumb or nothing but I think I just found another straight on light speed or rel feat in the war arc and data book lol

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lol, what's the conclusion in the video?
Its pretty clear he uses some of the calcs we have here as well as some of his own, which is not a bad thing btw. Especially when he straight up has the picture that we use to calculate the God tree(but he uses the 2000km high ball).

He high balls Kurama quite a bit using the databooks because there are like 2 statements in the databooks about Kurama being able to turn the world to ash, but he uss it as more of a supporting feat. Also uses the momoshiki novel feats.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Alright.

@Astral

What speed feat?

It's by Muu. The data book quite literally try's to imply heavily that Muu is bending and evading light when he uses his phantom jutsu which is water style based
7F0404E5-508A-4618-8432-AD47917DC17D

At first I thought it was just a hyperbole until I read the rest where it said he literally bends the light with water which makes sense

Back