• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #41

Maybe because it is not filler? I dont know why people say that arcs that happen in Boruto are filler, Boruto and Naruto are different in Boruto both the anime and manga are canon. That is how.

Rocker1189 said:
Maybe because it is not filler? I dont know why people say that arcs that happen in Boruto are filler, Boruto and Naruto are different in Boruto both the anime and manga are canon. That is how.
filler doesn't necessarily mean non canon. DBS has filler yet it's canon.

So what is the point of that question? At first I thought it was some kind of joke but then he repeated himself expecting a serious answer?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Unlike the field trip arc none of this was referenced in the manga yet at all, I have no reason to believe this isn't filler unless you have some evidence of course.
Well Onoki is dead there we have it.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Unlike the field trip arc none of this was referenced in the manga yet at all, I have no reason to believe this isn't filler unless you have some evidence of course.
Bruh are you good??? It was just confirmed supporting canon a couple of months ago when Kodachi dropped in an interview and even Kep confirmed it with TFO

Also filler doesn't automatically mean something is non canon ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿. That's like saying chocoho arc is non canon when it was confirmed canon as well last year

People also keep misinterpreting Kep's word on the anime canon. They kept using Kep's own word on the anime for support in the 5-B thread when Kep was saying he doesn't agree.

The Naruto manga is the main canon, the Boruto main the sequel. The Databooks are supporting canon with the Boruto anime having potential secondary canon.

The Naruto manga says "near molecular". This is the highest priority and statement on this matter.

The databooks say "molecular". This is the second highest statement on the matter.

The Boruto anime says "atomic". This is the lowest statement on the matter from potential secondary canon.

Secondary canon is only used as a means to provide support to the main canon, it cannot supersede the main canon nor even the supporting canon like Databooks that are straight WoG.

It's by Muu. The data book quite literally try's to imply heavily that Muu is bending and evading light when he uses his phantom jutsu which is water style based
7F0404E5-508A-4618-8432-AD47917DC17D

Can anyone calc this or something

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
People also keep misinterpreting Kep's word on the anime canon. They kept using Kep's own word on the anime for support in the 5-B thread when Kep was saying he doesn't agree.
The Naruto manga is the main canon, the Boruto main the sequel. The Databooks are supporting canon with the Boruto anime having potential secondary canon.

The Naruto manga says "near molecular". This is the highest priority and statement on this matter.

The databooks say "molecular". This is the second highest statement on the matter.

The Boruto anime says "atomic". This is the lowest statement on the matter from potential secondary canon.

Secondary canon is only used as a means to provide support to the main canon, it cannot supersede the main canon nor even the supporting canon like Databooks that are straight WoG.
Hmmm so you are fine with the databook being straight WoG i this cas but in other cases that dont support what you say they are suddenly non canon lmao.

@imade Stop it son. You find any chance to to try and argue 5B Momoshiki downgrade. Make the crt instead of trying to use the canon material argument. We only use the Boruto anime for secondary canon when it comes to events taking place unless Kishi had wanted it to be in the manga. The profiles reflect how we have been using the material. We don't see any new scaling or anything so why bring it up that we're misinterpreting something which is offensive ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿

Rocker1189 said:
Hmmm so you are fine with the databook being straight WoG i this cas but in other cases that dont support what you say they are suddenly non canon lmao.
Don't quote large bodies of text, please. It fills up the page.

I'm fine with Databooks as they are WoG, but as I said, Databooks are secondary canon to the main canon.

If a databook says X while the main canon says Y, I put more support to Y as it's from the main canon.

Obviously there are unique cases like how in the main canon something is very dubious or not fully explained, thus you can use the Databook secondary canon for the full explanation.

Excpet there is literally no case where the databook actually contradicts something, yet you still have no issues calling it non canon when it does not support your point.

There is clearly a case here. Main canon says "near molecular" with databook saying "molecular". That's a contradiction. I explained this above in my first comment, literally.

when You say main are u referring to Naruto or Boruto cause the Boruto series can literally retcon things as its newer as well as the fact that Kodachi is the over the manga as well as the anime now.

Yeah your right about it saying near molecular but that could mean higher as well

-IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 wrote:

• first
  • onoki never said near molecular is his limit
  • he said he destroyed sasuke at near molecular = that does not mean he is only on that lvl/nor he ever said its his limit anyway

• anything canon>>>>>>DB

• canon anime > DB(new writer can do what ever he want he say its Atomic than it is )
  • talk about supporting canon/ contradiction ?
  • than why are we using LN/movie/anime over manga?
  • manga - hagoromo created the moon
  • LN - hagoromo and hamura created the moon
  • u are fine when its a downgrades but have problem when its give an upgrades

AstralKing7 said:
when You say main are u referring to Naruto or Boruto cause the Boruto series can literally retcon things as its newer as well as the fact that Kodachi is the over the manga as well as the anime now.
Yeah your right about it saying near molecular but that could mean higher as well
Main Canon = Naruto and Boruto manga

Secondary Canon = Databooks

Support = Potential Parts of the Boruto anime

We would need more info on Dust Style before we can say it's higher.

@Omimi

>The databooks say "molecular". This is the second highest statement on the matter.

• anything canon>>>>>>DB
Okay... so manga >>>>>>> DB by your own words. So near molecular >>>>>>>> molecular by your own words.

I don't think you checked what you typed before hitting reply.

That is not a contradiction that is an affirmation from WoG like you stated.

Not to mention that Dust release has several modes to it, the one Onoki used on sasuke is near molucular then there is the one where they literally say atomic dismantling.

Just like fire release: fireball produces a fireball and fire release: dragon fire produces a dragon shaped fireball that is also stronger for reasons.

We would need more info on Dust Style before we can say it's higher.

What like Sarada literally telling us that it dismantles things at an atomic level? Dude face it when we get more info you would say literally the same thing over and over. And saying we need more info.

Rocker1189 said:
That is not a contradiction that is an affirmation from WoG like you stated. Not to mention that Dust release has several modes to it, the one Onoki used on sasuke is near molucular then there is the one where they literally say atomic dismantling.
You say several modes when there is no proof of several modes. Onoki only uses one Dust Style Justu that has the same name each time. That also is a contradiction, affirmation of it being not solely limited to near molecular is explanation of it not being limited to near molecular.

Affirmation of a different potency required explanation, not a sole declaration of a higher level that voids explanation.

What like Sarada literally telling us that it dismantles things at an atomic level? Dude face it when we get more info you would say literally the same thing over and over. And saying we need more info.
That's contradiction. It directly contradicts higher canons and doesn't provide explanation of why it would be of higher potency.

I can't rmem if we accepted the Boruto anime as secondary canon or supporting canon cause we also have to use the light novels sometimes which becomes full canon

Okay... so manga >>>>>>> DB by your own words. So near molecular >>>>>>>> molecular by your own words.

• first
  • onoki never said near molecular is his limit
  • he said he destroyed sasuke at near molecular = that does not mean he is only on that lvl/nor he ever said its his limit anyway
well dont ignore it

I don't think you checked what you typed before hitting reply

• u didnt even read yet start to hitting reply yourself lol
  • if u had read it b4. u wouldn't have said those bold word
  • but its nothing new u always ignore what u cant debunk and act like we didnt even debunk u smh...........

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 wrote
That's contradiction. It directly contradicts higher canons and doesn't provide explanation of why it would be of higher potency.

In other words no matter how many times they state it is at the atomic level because Onoki once said it is at a near molecular level if they done explain it with a "Despite Onoki saying it is at a near moleccular level.." you would never agree with it, glad to see I get your position.

Back