• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #41

Burning Full Fingers said:
Just wondering, why have you been mentioning this "healthy" Naruto thing?

Full Power healthy Naruto technically >Naruto that fought Momoshiki.

Late on we gotta discuss how strong full power Naruto is cause people have been using in debates lately that full power Naruto scales above Momoshiki since he didn't use full power but still was able to match him

well, he did always scale above momoshiki if we go by what we saw. he fully matched and even overpowered him with only physicals, and absolutely no jutsu of his own (unlike sasuke).

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
well, he did always scale above momoshiki if we go by what we saw. he fully matched and even overpowered him with only physicals, and absolutely no jutsu of his own (unlike sasuke).

Meh idk Kep had put Naruto below Momoshiki in scaling chain but now that was for half power Naruto most likely sinc ethats the one who fought him

we know he was chakra taxed, and we know that at full pwoer he couldve destroyed that mega bijuu bomb made by momo. him at full> momoshiki, easy. especially with jutsu

Burning Full Fingers said:
That canon timeline link; isn't that the novel where Sasuke apparently used Tsukuyomi?
That's Sasuke Hiden in the Timeline. Tbe one that Astral has been mentioning is I think Sasuke Jinraiden:

The Day the Wolf Howled
Which, fits perfectly into the timeline, but was never marketed as an official part of the Series and is excluded from the omitted from the official Timeline, unlike the Hiden Novels.

Rocker1189 said:
wait so how does that work with the boruto manga and anime..I am confusion.
It's the same thing, but Kishimoto, Kodachi and Ikemoto share the "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" IP copyright. Now, this is the "tricky" part. We don't know the contract details under which they share the Copyright, but I'm gonna go on a limb and say of the three, Kishimoto has the most authority regarding Boruto.

Shueisha still retains the Publishing Rights, which gives them authority over what gets published and in what medium (Movie, TV, Game, Novel, etc).

In regards to the Anime, Kodachi himself is incharge of the story and writers room as WSJ Editor and Chief stated. Nothing about the Anime is "Known" interms of Copyrights or contracts, but by Nature, Anime's are simply "Adaptations" of another work generally.

They aren't "Canon" unless very specifically stated to be or what have you, because they are simply adaptations. With Kodachi's involvement and Kishimoto's unknown level of involvement though, they can be considered Secondary Canon like a Databook or what have you, but Manga should be looked at as the main canon.

Dont u guys understand....if it was true that Kishimoto also helped in the Storm 4 game....that means he was also their for the story....which also means he was there to see how the game would go and also see the artwork and picutres....which also means....he was there and helped out with the creation of Kaguyas dimension....

BlackeJan said:
Dont u guys understand....if it was true that Kishimoto also helped in the Storm 4 game....that means he was also their for the story....which also means he was there to see how the game would go and also see the artwork and picutres....which also means....he was there and helped out with the creation of Kaguyas dimension....
I wouldn't go that far. Nothing says Kishimoto was involved with Storm 4.

All I remember is him being involved with "Revolution and Full Burst".

It is important to note that "while" Kishimoto can, not give his approval on something, he's likely going to because it is a paycheck.

Context is still king here.

Even if we assumed Storm 4 counted as supporting canon, which it really doesn't, Multi galactic or Galactic would be a ridicilous outlier for the Narutoverse.

We are not desperate. The game will probably have its own profiles and franchise

I think the only one who'd benefit the most from Storm4 pages would be Kaguya since her dimensions in the game have actual quantifiable sizes.

Though tier 4 anything from the game would only go to Kaguya. Unless does Momoshiki exist in the Storm4 continuity?

I think all God Tiers will benefit from the game. If it is accepted, Naruto can be Solar System level by creating a relatively large black hole.

Yes, Momoshiki and Kinshiki exist in the Storm saga

You should recheck if you can. Because if that's true then tier 4 non canon god tiers would have pretty concrete support.

And aren't the Kara in Ninjastorm4's continuity or is the game not that far yet in the Boruto series?

I will give my imo on the storm 4 stuff tomorrow, but for now, I just say that we never calced might guy getting in between gaaras sand and rock Lee in part 1,which should he a good supporting feat for all join at the time

I'm just saying. If it's true that Kishimoto was supervising then he had to also seen how the artwork is. Remember again if he's supervising then he was also telling them how things went in the manga so really the game itself is just showing even more details and we could see that in fact that Kaguya actually had stars with her ETSB

TheFinalOrder said:
:
  • It conflicts with the DB statement.
but TFO

This also conflicts with the DB/manga statement?

than why are we using LN/movie/anime over manga/db?

manga - hagoromo created the moon

LN - hagoromo and hamura created the moon

if feat goes by manga then hagoromo is 400zt and kaguya is 800zt no?

retcon happen in the manga sometime

1. kagaya had one son but than we find out that she had twin

2.she was the leader but than retcon happen she is now not leader anymore

3. hagoromo created the moon on deathbed but retcon/ LN/movie/anime happen so hagoromo and hamura created the moon

4.there probably more

AstralKing7 said:
Meh idk Kep had put Naruto below Momoshiki in scaling chain but now that was for half power Naruto most likely sinc ethats the one who fought him
sasuke wasn't full power either lol

Xerkser500 said:
I think the only one who'd benefit the most from Storm4 pages would be Kaguya since her dimensions in the game have actual quantifiable sizes.
Though tier 4 anything from the game would only go to Kaguya. Unless does Momoshiki exist in the Storm4 continuity?
she tank her own etsb yet naruto/other can hurt her = they should scale

in Storm4 even kakashi scale her lol

Back