• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #41

Xerkser500 said:
Why would Kaguya's normal stats in this game be 4-B?
Wouldn't she still be 5-B but just 4-A with Storm4's ETSB?
even in manga she would be 5-A in dura for tanking etsb(cuz she wanted destroy her dimension than intend to recreate it again)so for that to happen she has to stay alive or survive

but for some reason we give her possibly Mid-High Regenerationn for surviving her etsb which is wrong

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
I will give my imo on the storm 4 stuff tomorrow, but for now, I just say that we never calced might guy getting in between gaaras sand and rock Lee in part 1,which should he a good supporting feat for all join at the time

If we don't accept Kaguya in the main canon tanking her own ETSB then I'm not sure why her Storm4 counterpart would be.

Because if it was something that would kill her when she uses it in fights she would die: see Danzo using his suicide jutsu, it actually kills him.

Rocker1189 said:
TataHakai said:
No, even if it was it's in a game so not usable
It is meant to be for the ninja storm blog profiles obviously not real profiles.
Nothing really suggests it's a black hole besides it's black and it sucks stuff in, our rules for accepting black holes are far more strict than that to the point where even things that have been called black holes, stated to not allow light to escape, be colourless and suck things in have still been rejected.

Oh alright, I was not really responding to your qualms with it being a black hole, just about the "in game so not useable part".

I saw in a blog one guy saying that just being called a black hole is enough, and Ant agreed

BlackeJan said:
I'm just saying. If it's true that Kishimoto was supervising then he had to also seen how the artwork is. Remember again if he's supervising then he was also telling them how things went in the manga so really the game itself is just showing even more details and we could see that in fact that Kaguya actually had stars with her ETSB

It wont be 5-B.

But tbh Tata, that second pic that I am myself showed has that thing warping space around it and if not for the weird straight lines it looks exactly like a black hole, at the very least that is spatial manipulation.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Hole_feats_in_fictio

We have an entire page for black holes, plus by that logic we'd need to upgraded KHR to FTL and Planet level since they could create and speed away from things that were literally stated to be black holes multiple times

5369860-1638634462-http%
Not to mention even Blackbeard from one piece has an ability called black hole which is based on gravity and stated not even light could escape
and yet all of these are rejected because we have strict standards

Understandable.

But spatial manipulation makes sense right?

Wait but Black beard still has black hole creation while nto being 5-B or FTL why cant Naruto?

Well blackbeard does have statements to it, rather than just visuals, but i guess he might be able to have the ability without the stats from a black hole.

Yeah I dont think people where arguing for its stats, or at least I was not. And its visuals are extremely accurate to an actual blackhole including all of the light disappearing only issue is the white lines.

I'm not sure who made this argument but it's something I feel like needs addressing

Im paraphrasing

"This makes no sense considering they are just Shinobi enhanced with technology"

this is a horrendous argument, that has literally no basis outside of the person's personal criteria to what should make sense.

because via this reasoning the androids should be dismissed in DBZ, "How can they keep up with the Legendary Super Saiyan when they literally just normal humans that have been enhanced"

This is an Appeal to disregard feats for the sake internal logical consistency which is while noble hardly ever ever works in battle shonens as long-running as Naruto, where the point of the story is that new threats emerge so that the characters can get stronger to defeat them, rinse and repeat regardless of how contrived it may be, this is a formula that anyone who has read battle shonen's consistently would be aware of.

That's not to say that we should throw logic to the side because outliers and anti feats do exist and we should be able to distinguish these as accurately as possible from actual feats, but simply saying outlier or anti feat or this doesn't make sense is nothing more than a deflection to avoid actually discussing the topic.

Rocker1189 said:
It wont be 5-B.
But tbh Tata, that second pic that I am myself showed has that thing warping space around it and if not for the weird straight lines it looks exactly like a black hole, at the very least that is spatial manipulation.
spatial for cracking space and tk/Gravity Manipulation for sucking stuff in

u do no that she use ninja chakra to create etsb. which is more impressive

cuz kahuya chakra>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kurama chakra >50% kurama chakra >>>3000-10000 ninja chakra which kaguya used to creat etsb

50% kurama alone can amp all shinobi 3x stronger

yes 50% kurama's chakra is 3 time stronger all shinobi combined chakra

TataHakai said:
Why would her casual attacks be 4-B?
I asked the same thing and was told it was because she can tank ETSB

Though does this site accept Kaguya being able to literally summon Dimensions or nah?

Kaguya cant tank her ETSB

Naruto and Sasuke can hurt her

and in turn naruto and sasuke can take hits from her with out turning to mush.

if she can survive ETSB then so can naruto and sasuke which completely negates the sole reason as to why she would use it in the first place

but she does so in game, if it was a suicide move, she would either reform in the game after it goes off or sh would die like Danzo does when he uses his suicide move and in the game story she summons it on her own without ninja help iirc.

Back