• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #39 (2019 EDITION BOI)

Back when Toneri was failing to calm the space time cracks I thought it was some sort of fictional trope esque bs, but after 55 when Naruto's chakra was being sensed in the atmosphere and watching Seth's videos, I kind of also theorised Naruto's chakra might be passively causing that, especially due to the Space Curvature vastly exceeding the normal limit which can only be thanks to Naruto's power

If Naruto is the one causing it they've become obscenely more powerful than they were as teens in Six Paths Mode, or atleast Naruto has

M3X said:
M3X said:
About 8 Gates multiplier
Japanese scan (first)

µ£¼µØÑÒü«õ¢òÕìüÕÇìÒü½ÒééÒüüÒü½ÒéïÒüîÒéÆÕ╝òÒüìÕç║ÒüÖõ║ïÒéƵÑÁµäÅÒü¿ÒüÖÒéï…

"It is extremely important to bring out the original dozens of times but ..."

Portuguese scan (second)

"Isso lhe permite liberar dezenas de vezes mais poder que o usual..."

"This allows you to release dozens of times more power than usual..."

Chinese scan (last)

"Õǃµ¡ñÚçèµö¥Õç║µ»öÕ╣│µùÂÕ╝║µò░ÕìüÕÇìþÜäÕèø"

"This releases a force ten times stronger than usual."
Bump
English translation says dozens of times too, so it's at least a 24x multiplier
Gates

I would never have imagined it, it has a very different meaning to my language. Literally unrelated

Also I used google translate(I know super accurate) on the chinese quote and it also says dozens:

"

Code:
Thereby releasing dozens of times stronger force than usual
"

24x multiplier for the first Gate and 100x for the 8 Gate

Can we use the arithmetic mean to find the values of the other gates?

But I still see a problem in this

Portuguese version: "Dezenas de vezes"

Dezenas = Dozens = 10-99 times

I'll research about the Kanji and find out the real meaning

Btw, Lee is faster than Sasuke who is faster than Naruto who is Mach 10.85, with 24x he would be Mach 260.4, MHS Part I Lee wew

12x multiplier is good

cuz 12x8= 96 almost 100 which is consistent with 8th gate 100x multiplier

24x8=192 .we cant use this unless 8 gate give at least 192x multiplier

so we need to recheck 8th gate multiplier again

and dozen = 12 in my country

M3X said:
But I still see a problem in this
Portuguese version: "Dezenas de vezes"

Dezenas = Dozens = 10-99 times

I'll research about the Kanji and find out the real meaning
nope. i was born there and speak portuguese fluently. dozen has always been 12 my dude. sorry

@omini whoever made the calc needs to prove that its an actual momentary feat, not me just cuz u say so. i disagree with u, and u wanna pull a smartass. and as a matter of fact, not only are the bombs already there the whole time (which makes sense for the hole to always be there as well), they were already prepared beforehand (which is most, most likely the case with the hole). why would she waste her chakra if she couldve done it beforehand? she did it for the bombs, but not for the hole? wtf? that makes no sense.

Se você fala português, vai conseguir me entender.

Dezenas e d├║zia possuem a mesma tradu├º├úo, n├úo muda nada. Só que no mang├í é dito dezenas e n├úo d├║zias.

sim, falo. ah, ai sim. ta vendo u que acontence quando se passa o dia enteiro sem checar na porra da pagina kkk num vo ler 100 comments porra nemuma kkk

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
@omini whoever made the calc needs to prove that its an actual momentary feat, not me just cuz u say so. i disagree with u, and u wanna pull a smartass. and as a matter of fact, not only are the bombs already there the whole time (which makes sense for the hole to always be there as well), they were already prepared beforehand (which is most, most likely the case with the hole). why would she waste her chakra if she couldve done it beforehand? she did it for the bombs, but not for the hole? wtf? that makes no sense.

Dude we're literally using common sense. She moved the sea of paper on screen. That's what got calced. That's not prep time. What are u talking about????

omfg. and?? i know she moved the damn thing. what i disagree with is u guys making a calc that upgrades her to something out of her league, by using a calc we dont even if it was done in the moment, or if she took a whole damn week to prepare. thats what im ******* talking.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
omfg. and?? i know she moved the damn thing. what i disagree with is u guys making a calc that upgrades her to something out of her league, by using a calc we dont even if it was done in the moment, or if she took a whole damn week to prepare. thats what im ******* talking.
She clearly did not prepare a whole damn week or less to move a lake she prepared the bombs in how ever long time she did it. Your arguments makes zero sense. At least th epeople arguing the horizon actually have real points to make. Like your argument is so ridiculous I dont even know what you are saying any more. It is not out of her league if she did it.

And even then 1, there is no proof that it is out of her league since she fights Obito 1v1 yes she loses but there is no evidence she cant hurt him.

2. She had no qualms with taking Jiraiya on.

3. Jiraiya might end up being upgraded higher then 7-A in due time anyway.

so my arguement that the hole was already there (which makes total sense) doesnt work, just cuz? is that it? good, i got it now thanks. ps good that someone lowered that thing. it would ******* ridiculous to have her at high 7A for something like that. and yes, high 7A is out of her league.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
so my arguement that the hole was already there (which makes total sense) doesnt work, just cuz? is that it? good, i got it now thanks. ps good that someone lowered that thing. it would ******* ridiculous to have her at high 7A for something like that. and yes, high 7A is out of her league.
Because we saw her open the hole right in front of us that is why it does not make sense. The paper did not disappear and then there was a hole. The hole literally opened up in front of our eyes.

Yes after I corrected the calc it goes to 7-A at most and a calc of someone making them higher than you think does not mean it is out of their league. It just means that people who scale above them would continue to scale above them. Your argument makes no sense.

she weaved no signs, and just like the bombs, obito didnt see it coming either. it makes 100% sense that it was already there. and yes, it would be outta he league, as it make her higher than what even jiraya is stated to be while in sage mode (carving outta mountain).

She literally raised her hands to do it. Not everything needs signs hell her normal paper jutsus and attacks dont use signs either.

No it does not. The fact that Obito did not see it means that it was not there already. It actually makes 0 sense for the hole to be already there since WE SEE IT OPEN. I am wondering if you are trolling right now.

Get it through your head. We see her making the hole. There is no if or but about it :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKDCV-tSrEk&t=918s

https://www.***********.net/naruto/509/16

Look at the bottom right panel properly open your damned eyes.

......I just literally told you that Jiraiya would still be rated higher than that. And most statement in any medium do not say how strong a character is, nothing states that she is 7-C either or even building level. I guess Konan is only human level. You are making more and more asisine statements.

This is such a stupid argument when we see exactly what happens and I am getting to worked up about it to the point that I am not going to bother responding to you about it anymore Lorenzo.

then dont. it makes total sense for the whole to be there. and who when she raised her hands, a ******* rainbow appeared. wanna calc that too?

You really make less and less sense as this goes on. The rainbow has nothing to do with her abilities, the river splitting does. In fact when she raised her hand she prepared a ring attack further proving my point that she needs no hand signs for her jutsu(she literally never used hand signs iirc). The rainbow happens after the sky clears (something that happnes) which had nothing to do with her, the lake splitting does have something to do with her. Prove to me that the hole was already there. The burden of proof is on you. I have given you evidence of her opening the lake up.

I said I was going to stop and then you make an even more stupid comment.(Wtf has the rainbow got to do with anything?).

it has to do with the fact that pre set up jutus can be used without having the users interference. remember itachi putting amaterasu in sasuke's eyes? welp, guess we gotta say that sasuke at that time was as strong as itachi then. cuz thats almost the case here. the jutsu was to be activated whenever she wanted it to be, it doesnt mean she did it herself.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
it has to do with the fact that pre set up jutus can be used without having the users interference. remember itachi putting amaterasu in sasuke's eyes? welp, guess we gotta say that sasuke at that time was as strong as itachi then. cuz thats almost the case here. the jutsu was to be activated whenever she wanted it to be, it doesnt mean she did it herself.
No because we know that Itachi prepared that in his eyes. We dont knwo that the hole was made before hand in fact we know that the hole was made right there because we saw it made right there. It is not the case at all no one gave Konan anything everything she did herself prep and all. In fact it would be like scaling Itachi to the jutsu he put in Sasuke's eyes, which would be correct. It literally does because we saw her do it. An dnothing you posted here is proof, I want proof that a hole was already there, prove it, if you cant gtfo.

Your example makes less and less sense as I think about it.

Itachi = amaterasu.

Itachi prepared amaterasu and gives it to Sasuke.

Konan = paper god technique.

Konan prepared paper god technique.

Itachi scales to Amaterasu.

Konan scales to paper God technique.

Luckily unlike you I actually bother thinking about the differences. The bombs were prepared. The lake splitting was done right there, right then.

oh, so the paper was just in the middle of earth and wanter the whole time? wow, why didnt i see how much sense that mande. hey thanks guys. ur ******* geniuses.

And your latest comment made the least sense what are you even talking about anymore? Do you not understand that she disguised her paper as a portion of the lake? Just like she can do to land?

Back