• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #39 (2019 EDITION BOI)

Rocker1189 said:
And your latest comment made the least sense what are you even talking about anymore? Do you not understand that she disguised her paper as a portion of the lake? Just like she can do to land?
then that means she never even moved water in the first place, nor that she parted the lake.

its like calcing her moving her arm. she is made of paper. if she really moved the lake on whim like u say she did, i would have absolutly no problem with it, but she didnt.

She should, it does not work on people(apart from herself) but it works on the environment and inorganic objects apparently(scratch that, maybe trees too).

u said that it came from the databook? they have been wrong before. plus, it could just as easily have been trasformation jutsu (we legit see people doing it back and forth all the time- in the anime, indra turns a log into a ******* fish lol)

if manga has no info on her jutsu then we can only look for db

its better then assuming how her power work or what she did or simply db is better then fanfic

DB has been wrong before. many, many, many times.

its still is better then any fanfic

and db may have hyperbole but its not wrong hyperbole =/= wrong

And the manga does not have info on it, so we take the databook and plese state what the databook has actually been wrong on. You are just saying it has been wrong, I want evidence. And I dont know whyyou are using the anime. The anime that has scenes in it that is not even in the manga. Or why you are using indra for god's sake not to mention what indra did is pretty much matter manipulation with some life manipulation if he really turned a log into a fish.

With the databook it's a case by case situation, you can't deny the entire databook because of a few hyperboles that's an association fallacy.

Ur only excuse when talking to me is ur not making sense, even tho I'm clear as **** lol tell u what, if I post when it has been wrong before, will y'all stop trying to wank her?

I guess you missed the case by case point that Tatahaki briught up and no matter what you still can not disprove that she opened the lake at that moment because we saw it happen.

That is like me saying, if I gie evidence of the databook being right would you stop downplaying her? And making up head canon? Probably not.

Dude foh you been downplaying all the Naruto calcs lately don't accuse us of wanking when your argument doesn't even make sense

@yes I did miss the case. U know how u think that my argument is bad? In my eyes ur argument looks like it was written by a 10 year old. @astral I'm done with ur ass. Ur acting ignorant as ****. And yes, I will downplay whatever the **** I want of I think it's wrong for obvious reasons

Such good arguments not disproving anything as always good job. At some point when no one agrees with you maybe you could think that you are wrong, but nah.

i said the DBs have been wrong before. u havent disproven any of the shit i said. now that im on my computer after a whole ******* day, i can actually look shit up. and i dont give a **** who agrees with me. all i need it is to prove u wrong at the moment. dont forget that a few years back, the earth was still cube according to the whole planet except for one person. and im not an idiot. i know what im doing.

Great you now think you are some great philosopher. Yeah the databooks have had questionable scaling (inb4 he brings up universal Temari without thinking about context). I neer said you have to agree with people but you are even making up head canon(hole was already there) just to prove your point.

how is the hole beng there head canon if that makes more sense than anything else? because for some reason u seem to think that her transmuting all that water into paper (which would be tons, and tons, and tons, it would seem, but ur gonna say "she's already 7A, so thats nothing" but believe me, it sounds quite ******* absurd from my stand point, as literally no character has ever pulled something like this off, and the fact that u took it out of a databook doesnt make it any better, which is combined with the fact that the hole may have always been there, sounds even worse), and not just any paper but paper bombs that infinetly clone themselves, makes more sense lol wtf kinda logic is that hahaha

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
how is the hole beng there head canon if that makes more sense than anything else? because for some reason u seem to think that her transmuting all that water into paper (which would be tons, and tons, and tons, it would seem, but ur gonna say "she's already 7A, so thats nothing" but believe me, it sounds quite ******* absurd from my stand point, as literally no character has ever pulled something like this off, and the fact that u took it out of a databook doesnt make it any better, which is combined with the fact that the hole may have always been there, sounds even worse), and not just any paper but paper bombs that infinetly clone themselves, makes more sense lol wtf kinda logic is that hahaha
Because we see her open it in front of us therefore there was no hole before hand it is called common sense and logic. What we saw >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your head canon.

I am not calcing her transmuting water to paper that is uncalculable I am calcing her moving a lake apart.

Why do they have to pull something exactly the same off her paper powers are her own. No one else can pull of Naruto's rasenshuriken I guess it must be some unexplainable phenomenon that cant be calced.

The tranmusting is taken out of the databook which is more canon that what you say and is second to the manga only in information.

0 evidence that you have still provided that the hole was always there. I am still waiting for the evidence btw.

Nothing says that paper bombs infinitely clone themselves wtf are you talking about. She is not tobirama she is Konan. It was specifically 600 billion paper bombs, we are told the number.

@M3 she did no hand signs, and i said this before lol, jutsu have been set up to activate without the users interference before (madara coming back to life, itachi putting amateraus in sasuke's eyes, danzo's sharingans, etc) lol wtf man, yall wanna try so damn hard, atl east try to read what i wrote. and another point i made many times over is that it would be dumb as shit for her to have to make the hole then and there if she couldve done so beforehand along with preparing the bombs, which make much, much more sense than anything else any of have said till now. its getting ******* tiring. im out if the next response inst direct to what i said, as none, not a single one of u have said anything good till now, but still wanna talk shit for some reason

Oh yea... I forgot about that, well, id create the next thread and give you the same treatment buuut i have no willpower to create something special for thread 40 so il just wait till someone else makes it.

Dude she was literally out of chakr from doing the entire thing, if she had prepared it before hand it would not have used her current chakra.

I am reading what you are saying which is why I counter each of them seperately literally seperating my lines unlike you, making it easier for you to read.

Or it could just be that she can not store that type of thing for later and that regardless we still saw her open it up right there it does not matter what you think is the best thing for her to do she did not do it.

It does not make more sense because it is not what happened it is that simple which is also why I would keep saying it no matter how tired you are getting you have 0 proof and still have not brought any proof up, if you have no proof then drop it.

Nothing you have said has made any sense either and you still have no evidence but yes do stop replying.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
i said the DBs have been wrong before. u havent disproven any of the shit i said. now that im on my computer after a whole ******* day, i can actually look shit up. and i dont give a **** who agrees with me. all i need it is to prove u wrong at the moment. dont forget that a few years back, the earth was still cube according to the whole planet except for one person. and im not an idiot. i know what im doing.
Firstly, calm down, this is a discussion about fictional characters, no need to get heated.

Secondly, you can't disregard an entire book full of information if one or two things are wrong, that's a fallacious argument.

Cause you are just a tyrant who laid claim to this land, unlike me who has received blessing from Lord Eggboi to rule over this and every other realm.

that first paragraph right there, best asnwer u have given me thsi whole damn time. like, legit kudos for the good counter, but how do u know she wanst outta chakra from supposedly transmutating the water into paper, instead of making the hole?

and i also saw her do it, but i have been trying to say for almost the whole week now is that she cant just pull it off outa nowhere, since this all but stated to have been with prep. and yes, another good point. maybe she can store it for later, but that would be prep, now wouldnt it? and yes, what i said about her doing it beforehand is infinetly better than doing it at the moment, now ur trying to throw bullshit around even tho u know its true.

and u have absolutly no proof of what u said either, so i dont care what u think until u show some good reasoning there. its just as u said, if u dont have proof, drop it.

does it make more sense now?

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
that first paragraph right there, best asnwer u have given me thsi whole damn time. like, legit kudos for the good counter, but how do u know she wanst outta chakra from supposedly transmutating the water into paper, instead of making the hole?
and i also saw her do it, but i have been trying to say for almost the whole week now is that she cant just pull it off outa nowhere, since this all but stated to have been with prep. and yes, another good point. maybe she can store it for later, but that would be prep, now wouldnt it? and yes, what i said about her doing it beforehand is infinetly better than doing it at the moment, now ur trying to throw bullshit around even tho u know its true.

and u have absolutly no proof of what u said either, so i dont care what u think until u show some good reasoning there. its just as u said, if u dont have proof, drop it.

does it make more sense now?
Because the paper is what we know she already planted before hand not the water.

No the paper bomb planting is what has been done with prep not the water splitting. Then the whole cant have been made before hand if you acknowledge it was made right there. But she did not because as I stated before she used chakra. I know it is true because I saw it.

I have shown you proof, the rlake opening at the moment is proof. I wont drop it. You have brought absolutely nothing zilch. I have brought scans.

No it does not, it just seems like you can saying random shit just to downplay.

Back