• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #39 (2019 EDITION BOI)

TheFinalOrder said:
Huh, apparently, Konan has Water Chakra Nature also according to the 4th DB. Well I guess the act of Splitting the river can be considered an application of Water Style. Thinking about it, it makes no sense for Paper to be able to split a river.
It makes no sense for that paper to even be there, less sense for it to be dry after all that as well. I don't think we should consider this a moment feat, and more like a prep time feat

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
It makes no sense for that paper to even be there, less sense for it to be dry after all that as well. I don't think we should consider this a moment feat, and more like a prep time feat
It is literally a moment feat. I dont even now what you are talking about being dry. And the papaer si there because she transmuted the lake. How is it a prep feat holy shit... Do you even know what a prep time feat is? She does it in the moment by push the river apart. It does not matter if she stock piled paper over time or in that second. The feat is her moving the river apart. Which did not happening in weeks or days or hours it happened in less than a second.

The prep time in this feat is the 600 billion explosions which has been calced to be island level.

The non prep time feat is the splitting of the lake, this requires in the moment power by Konan even if the paper tags were involved because the paper tags were not inherently imbued with the power to move the lake, that is done by Konan which I calced to mountain level.

this 3 thing she did against tobi

1.placing 600 billion Explosive Tag in water(need prep time)

2.blowing up 600 billion explosions(no prep time)

3.splitting of the lake(no prep time)

prep time need for only placing 600 billion Explosive Tag in water

thats it.nothing more

blowing up 600 billion explosions didn't need any prep time nor it need for splitting the lake

In the Portuguese translation, when Kakashi was explaining what the 8 Gates were, it is said that the first gate gives the user an increase of "Dozens of times." I'll check in Japanese, maybe we can use

Omimi said:
this 3 thing she did against tobi
1.placing 600 billion Explosive Tag in water(need prep time)

2.blowing up 600 billion explosions(no prep time)

3.splitting of the lake(no prep time)

prep time need for only placing 600 billion Explosive Tag in water

thats it.nothing more

blowing up 600 billion explosions didn't need any prep time nor it need for splitting the lake
how do u that her splitting up the lake wasnt pre set up jutsu? u dont. how do u know that the hole wasnt there the whole time? u dont. like i thought. like, how can she make a hole like that outta newhere, and 600 billion bombs appear outta nowhere at the same time? she cant, which is why she didnt. thats why the bombs were already there, which heavily implies that she made the hole previously as well. u guys love stretching shit out to get un upgrade man. i just cant get it

M3X said:
In the Portuguese translation, when Kakashi was explaining what the 8 Gates were, it is said that the first gate gives the user an increase of "Dozens of times." I'll check in Japanese, maybe we can use
we shouldnt rely on something that inst direclty japenese

You have to prove she has a pre set up jutsu which isn't even logical because we have seen konan move large bodies of paper with ease anyway

You keep asking all of these questions like the characters are strong ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿.

Hell you can watch the anime and even see that the hole wasn't there the sea freaking split that's how you know it wasn't before hand

u also have to prove ur shit. not just me. and she is literally made of paper. if that were the case, then i guess we gotta kaguya moving all those tons of sand and ice and lava when fighting naruto. or even how much power sasuke would need to control kirin, and other shit like that

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
M3X said:
we shouldnt rely on something that inst direclty japenese
>"I'll check in Japanese, maybe we can use"

Omimi said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Also, the first Gate is a 5x Physical boost.
from DB?
0052-010
0052-011
0052-012
0052-013
Ref. Chapter 52 (Those are VIZ Scans btw).
This implied to be when Lee masted The Front Lotus Assault, which Guy states forces open the First Gate, which is the Gate of the Brain. Thus, normally, Ninja only have access to 20% of their physically capability and Opening the First Gate gives access to 100% of their Physical capabilities.

oh god please no. ever heard of overrated? gosh. look, first VOTE was the shit. second one? just as good. vs momoshiki? master piece. lee vs gaara? first real deal. naruto vs pain? next lvl. naruto vs neji? it was destined to happen (pun inteded). but kakashi vs obito? no. just no.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
u also have to prove ur shit. not just me. and she is literally made of paper. if that were the case, then i guess we gotta kaguya moving all those tons of sand and ice and lava when fighting naruto. or even how much power sasuke would need to control kirin, and other shit like that
It's funny cause we can't actually calc that shit ƒÿæ but we don't need to because the calcs they use now are consistent

look, u dont seem to uderstand that i know they are 7A. i just dont think konan is, without prep at least, since she is shown to be weaker than jiraya (by a good amount, as she could literally do nothing to him. she should be comparable to him, yes, but not as high as him imo). she should be higher than kakuzo and sasori and deidara, but none of them are jiraya leaguers. its consitent, yes, but not with her. not without prep at least

About 8 Gates multiplier

Japanese scan (first)

µ£¼µØÑÒü«õ¢òÕìüÕÇìÒü½ÒééÒüüÒü½ÒéïÒüîÒéÆÕ╝òÒüìÕç║ÒüÖõ║ïÒéƵÑÁµäÅÒü¿ÒüÖÒéï…

"It is extremely important to bring out the original dozens of times but ..."

Portuguese scan (second)

"Isso lhe permite liberar dezenas de vezes mais poder que o usual..."

"This allows you to release dozens of times more power than usual..."

Chinese scan (last)

"Õǃµ¡ñÚçèµö¥Õç║µ»öÕ╣│µùÂÕ╝║µò░ÕìüÕÇìþÜäÕèø"

"This releases a force ten times stronger than usual."

how do u that her splitting up the lake wasnt pre set up jutsu? u dont. how do u know that the hole wasnt there the whole time? u dont. like i thought. like, how can she make a hole like that outta newhere, and 600 billion bombs appear outta nowhere at the same time? she cant, which is why she didnt. thats why the bombs were already there, which heavily implies that she made the hole previously as well. u guys love stretching shit out to get un upgrade man. i just cant get it

Because we literally saw her moving it in from of our eyes all these questions are pretty stupid sorry to say. And your questions about kaguya are especially stupid.

This is not the first and neither is it going to be the last time that people calc feats like this in other verses. And I don't get your point about Jiraiya Jinan never struggled against Jiraiya, in fact they never fought properly. She tanked a fireball jutsu from him and got covered in oil an element that weakens her.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
yes i know .how did i know? becuz she did it onscreen

We might as well pack up now how do we know any jutsu is not pre set up. Hell I guess fireball jutsu are all pretty set up we can't prove they are not after all. The burden of proof is on you Lorenzo.

M3X said:
About 8 Gates multiplier
Japanese scan (first)

µ£¼µØÑÒü«õ¢òÕìüÕÇìÒü½ÒééÒüüÒü½ÒéïÒüîÒéÆÕ╝òÒüìÕç║ÒüÖõ║ïÒéƵÑÁµäÅÒü¿ÒüÖÒéï…

"It is extremely important to bring out the original dozens of times but ..."

Portuguese scan (second)

"Isso lhe permite liberar dezenas de vezes mais poder que o usual..."

"This allows you to release dozens of times more power than usual..."

Chinese scan (last)

"Õǃµ¡ñÚçèµö¥Õç║µ»öÕ╣│µùÂÕ╝║µò░ÕìüÕÇìþÜäÕèø"

"This releases a force ten times stronger than usual."
Bump

In the Brazilian translation, published by Panini (Official manga publisher and other books), it is said about the 10x multiplier

PT

"Normalmente um ser humano... utiliza somente 20% da força total de seus músculos"

"Se voc├¬ chegar perto de usar 100% de sua for├ºa, os m├║sculos ser├úo destro├ºados. Por isso, a pot├¬ncia utilizada normalmente é controlada pelo cérebro.

No entanto, essa técnica faz com que o controlador do cérebro seja for├ºosamente desativado...

Ela basicamente aumenta o poder dos m├║sculos para poder usar taijutsus com super velocidade.

Trata-se de uma técnica perigosa que utiliza de quase toda a for├ºa existente no corpo"

ENG
"Normally a human being ... uses only 20% of the total strength of his muscles"

"If you get close to using 100% of your strength, your muscles will be destroyed, so the power normally used is controlled by the brain."

"However, this technique makes the brain controller forcibly disabled ..."

"It basically increases the power of muscles to be able to use taijutsus with super speed."

"It is a dangerous technique that uses almost all the force in the body"

Eight Gates is a 100x multiplier no? Guy was almost individual Kage level and 8 Gates is 100's of times all Kage as a whole

Also, does anyone have a link to the Boruto Novel translations? Apparently in the novels it's also stated the source of the space time rupture's is Naruto's obscene chakra

If we go with that the Kage would be like High 6-A so it is likely much much more than hundreds of times as a boosts. Also guy has some High 6-C level feats on the 7th gate so it is likely more than hundreds of times on top of the 7th gate.

Back