• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #20

Looks at OP

Hears that Shadow left

Me: ƒÿó

Not gonna lie looking at the OP made me a little emotional but now people r leaving....why is everyone that I love leave me...

ShrekAlmighty said:
Saying that the OP is special and that you did a perfect job would be nothing short of an insult for the ammount of work and creativity this took.
Thanks a lot for taking your time and making the OP this good.
History has taught to human kind that the best ideas come from the bathroom.

Added another Naruto song, one special link and one more gif.

Rocker1189 said:
Anyone know a good popular High 6-A character to put into a fight with another? Also not from Naruto.
man i dont even know a lot of peopple in that tier. Im still tryna think of how to make All Might VS Deva Pain e fair without Pain one shotting with CT

@BlackeJan

Like this: <soundcloud url="insert link of soundcloud" height="166"

@Rocker1189

Use one of Eggboi robots.

bruh when you realize the scaling for the mid tiers in naruto lmao its insane lol. Its insane how strong Naruto has gotten and what they scale too.

Itachi(600mg) < Pervy Sage< Sage Mode Naruto or it can go like this

Sasuke(600mg) < Orochimaru< Minato< 4GNW base Naruto<<Sage Mode Naruto< KCM Naruto

Hey could we add fillers in feats? yes i know it never happens in the story but in the Chikara arc (filler) SM Naruto was kicking his KN4-6 clones ass (has the same power as the real Naruto) which can prove that in the real story that Mastered SM is stonger then a certain amount of tails

Well thje reason why i said that b/c if the 6-C calc gets accepted (which it will) then it would scale only to the people that r stronger then KN6

Guys Boruto is getting more popular!!!! The anime just got confirmed for a Dub! And guess what, Its gonna start showing first on Toonami in September on the 29th!!! Bruh im so hype for this man like seriously Toonami is getting awesome and in return it will make Boruto grow and become more popular in the West

i honestly think it does well i think whenevery they activate the sharingan they get stronger not an increase in base strength cause if that was the case Kakashi would be even stronger with MS when he was in the Anbu. Sasuke also should have been able to fight Danzo with ease then if his base had gotten stronger since danzo was town level and sasuke was town level since the confrontation with team 7

Back