• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #20

Sharingan is suppose to increase one ability to predict someone attack no? and stronger Sharigans just give u more advance genjutsu's

Tenseigan increases only AP of jutsus in standard mode and increases eevrything in Chakra Mode.

Rinnegan doesn't grant physicall powers,Madara's physicall power was great only because of Hashirama's cells and Sage Mode.

didnt Hamura have the tenseigan tho??

Also i agree with Alex somewhat. I think that alteast the fodder clan members of the otsutsuki should have some nice kind of hax and just have a Byakugan. The byakugan is the original eyes of the clan anyway so i can understand them all having that.

Guys check out my new naruto to boruto missing abilities thread. I find some new abilities while reading through the manga

@tralKing

I added the universe as a topic to your thread, if you delete it we can't find it in the topics releted to the pages.

have any proof? THis would upgrade Onoki i think and would be consistent with the statement about Onoki being the only kage that was alive as strong as HIruzen

AstralKing7 said:
have any proof? THis would upgrade Onoki i think and would be consistent with the statement about Onoki being the only kage that was alive as strong as HIruze
20180723 132643
Sasuke's Chakra is Thicker and Colder than Colder than CSM2.
Key Term is "Thicker". NOTE: This isn't just talking about the "Feeling" of his Chakra.

There have been multiple occasions where in Which Chakra's feeling was stated:

• Kurama calling Sasuke's Chakra Sinister
  • Karin Calling Sasuke's Chakra Cold vs Naruto's Light and Warm Chakra.
But "Thick" doesn't fall under that Category. Thick is a synonym for "Dense", etc. And we know through Feats, Implications and context throughout the Naruto Series that the term "Dense" and the like are almost always brought up in cases on "Power".

yeah i agree but i donw see what naruto's chakra has to do with Sasuke tho. Im pretty sure Sasuke in base doesnt have stronger chakra or more chakra in his base than Naruto's tho

I agree with this tho cause she literally states that Sasuke's chakra is stronger than his curse mark level 2 which means his jutsu should be stronger. I always personally thought that Taka Sasuke was stronger than his cm2 but we are gonna have to split up the keys more cause sasuke against Killer Bee didnt have this chakra level

@Astral

I bring it up because I know some people will be like "She is only talking about the feeling, she did the same for Naruto"

Which is a no. She only said Naruto's Chakra was the opposite of Sasuke's and noted in what ways, I.E, "Light and Warm", which is the opposite of "Cold".

On top of this, Kishi did say he tries to keep Naruto and Sasuke equal as much as possible.

I agree I don't see the logic behind Naruto not being able to enter that form anymore lol it's literally just him fusing 3 2 Kuramas clones into one while taking in a huge amount of sage chakra. That isn't exclusive to Teen Naruto adult Naruto logically should be able to do it

I personally think in their next fight Naruto and Sasuke would have mastered their powers and Sasuke with the rinnegan mastered and Naruto with all of the abilities of the SOSP besides the rinnegan ones. Like I believe Naruto will be able to use the terrain to go his advantage like Kabuto and Kaguya. I also believe Naruto will make more creative ways to use his chakra cloak and on top of him absorbing jutsu with his hand I'm also pretty sure he may have wood style hidden as well.

Btw, Astral, about the Kyuubi/Naruto stuff. Minato created the seal to leak a portion of Kyrama's chakra into Naruto's, true, but there is no proof to say it would have done so, without it.

Basically, the seal being made to do that is the only reason it happened. Without the seal, there is no proof their chakra will fuse automatically without them contiously fusing it to go into BM.

What you are saying in regard to that basically asserts that Naruto without the seal in Base = BM, SM Naruto = BSM Naruto and that the only difference between the forms are the Cloaks, not the AP.

We know this isn't the case due to feats.

Kurama said the first time they fused toghether is wasnt perfect cause it was there first time meaning it would have taken time over the course of battles.

The fact that it was becoming his chakra little by little means that if there wasnt any seal Kuramas would have either taken narutos chakra or it would have fused togther but naruto wouldnt be able to control all of that power. Thats why minato made the seal so tight. I dont see the reason behind it not fusing with naruto's base chakra when its already been fusing with his chakra his whole life but just a little. Now that the seal is gone its should have fused toghter. Thats proven by the fact that Narutos chakra is gold, always been gold, he can also borrow what looks to be like chakra from his cloaks in his base, like the punch he used to one shot Toneri and the punch he used on Momo.

i agree since during Shippuden both of their chakra's have been fusing (even said it in the wiki) that would also explain how Base Naruto (war) suprassed Minato

this would also explain the outliers that naruto has in the war lol . There were a couple outliers for his FRS but now it makes sense because we forgot the fact that kuramas chakra was always fusing with his chakra and the fact that it completed after the fight with Obito

Wait i just remember but SM Naruto (war) had a Giant FRS that was calced at 6-C right? that wouldnt be a outlier anymore either

yeah he does, and the same sage mode naruto fought Kurama and hurt him with his FRS and Kurama even said where did this power come from

Honestly dont know how these outliers come from tbh. that SM Naruto vs Kurama fight happend in both Anime AND Manga

Back