• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #20

Hmmm....if u think about it....SM Naruto was clapping 50% Kurama a** and damged him greatly so that wouldnt really be an outlier anymore...

Anyways would be cool if we re-calced the Giant FRS in the war (though i wish i new how to do it)....

thats the point we cant use his lava style frs because for one if we did have a key for base sosp naruto we would put him at 5b and even then this feat is by a amped up sosp naruto not regular base naruto bro. his attacks are stronger in other forms

@Astral

Ah thats true. Anyways ive found the FRS calc and it can hurt 50% Kurama which means it shouldnt be an outlier

no that wasnt the one i was talking about, i think kep may have calced the one he through at Madara after the fight with Obito a while ago but i havent found it. Not sure tho

AstralKing7 said:
no that wasnt the one i was talking about, i think kep may have calced the one he through at Madara after the fight with Obito a while ago but i havent found it. Not sure tho
Ah i remember what calc that was! dammit i couldnt find it in any of the blogs that Kep-sama had. I will keep trying to find it but....FRS still hurt 50% Kurama though so it aint an outlier anymore! :)

True...interesting....it would only apply to his SM and up though and not only that we r gonna see what KCM is since i have the thread "KCM & Tenpenchii" and we r tryna just need to calc one of the scans

AstralKing7 said:
Kurama said the first time they fused toghether is wasnt perfect cause it was there first time meaning it would have taken time over the course of battles.
The fact that it was becoming his chakra little by little means that if there wasnt any seal Kuramas would have either taken narutos chakra or it would have fused togther but naruto wouldnt be able to control all of that power. Thats why minato made the seal so tight. I dont see the reason behind it not fusing with naruto's base chakra when its already been fusing with his chakra his whole life but just a little. Now that the seal is gone its should have fused toghter. Thats proven by the fact that Narutos chakra is gold, always been gold, he can also borrow what looks to be like chakra from his cloaks in his base, like the punch he used to one shot Toneri and the punch he used on Momo.
Again, the seal was the reason only. Nothing suggests they would have otherwise. And again, Fears say otherwise. Naruto can use Kurama's chakra whenever, sure. And those statements again, were ONLY due to the seal. But to say Kurama and Naruto's Chakra are fused completely is to say War Arc Base Naruto in Chapter 572 onwards is Low-6-B. Scaling accordingly, It makes no sense. The manga disagree's with you. Your interpretation makes no sense given scaling and feats.

Simple Answer:

• Naruto's chakra was increased due to the seal allowing Kurama chakra to leak out and fuse with Naruto's. Without the seal, that no longer happens. Naruto and Kurama's chakra can only fuse in BM. Nothing more.
This makes the most sense.

lol so you really just go for the negative out of no where without any proof of that??? Base naruto in the war doesnt have any feats tho lol. But you consider the large increase that SOSP gave his base that pushes him to the point where having kurama's chakra fused with his chakra already made him strong enough to one shot Madara

Also did you not see the Raseshuriken that he had thrown at Madara after tha Obito fight lmao it had was huge and he even said he had to make it larger.

You completely ignore the fact that Naruto's chakra is gold and not blue in his base lol. That proves their chakra fused.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Also, Rasenshuriken bypasses durability to an extent. It harmed the Juubi, so no use mentioning it.
Though it was a stronger Naruto

@TFO

It also says it in the Naruto wiki that their chakra had fused together (reason why Base Naruto in the war surpassed Base Minato). For Naruto to had use BM, he would had to open the seal for Kurama which he did and that moment on the seal stayed open

this also the reason why in the movie where Kishi directed lol had Narutos rasengan gold and raseshuriken gold. The same reason why BOruto's chakra and rasegan was gold as well in the speical episdoe that had came out.

THe studio just makes it blue but the manga has always shown his chakra to be gold, and Kishi has even stated it before i believe

.....so how would we know in the Base Naruto (Last) wouldnt be using transformation chakra? (carrying the scarf w/ one hand while diverting Toneri's blast then one shotting him in the face)

Actually im sure it wasnt a transformation cause if it was then Naruto's body would had be incased w/ yellow chakra w/ markings but when he one shotted Toneri w/ his fist, u dont see the markings (iirc) and its just on his arm not his body

I went back to the Naruto wiki and looked up the Last movie summary and it said "Naruto managed to overcome Toneri's ew power and overwhelm him by concentrating all his chakra into his fist and defeated him with a single punch" so yes...it wasnt the transformation but Naruto's chaka itself.

Also i wanted to talk about SM Naruto's rasengan and ST Obito....even though it was a weakness, a At Least 7-A+ rasengan was able to hurt someone w/ At Least High 6-A Durability

lets not talk about upgrading SM naruto until we get it accepted that Naruto base chakra had fused with Kuramas for good and that the reasons why Naruto had lots of outlier feats was because we didnt take into account that Naruto was naturally getting stronger

Back