• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #2

Entirely depends on what rating he gets.

If 8-A, I will scrap the match with Neji for now. Then it will be Sasuke Rescue Gaara, VoTE1 Sasuke, and Sharingan Kid Kakashi. But I want Boruto to develop his abilities and gain more experience first.

Some people think that Prime Madara would beat DMS Obito. I don't get why. I could understand Rinnegan Madara though.

About that, I dunno. Maybe it's because he only had it for a really small amount of time before he got offed.

I hate it when people say Naruto characters aren't real ninjas because they don't use surprise attacks....

I mean think of it

imagine your expecting to dodge a silver shuriken projectile only to be blasted by an attack that wipes you and your country along with it

id say that guy would be surprised.....

and dead :^)

Dual Mangekyo Sharingan, it's use for Kakashi and Obito when they posses 2 Mangekyo while fighting against Kaguya.

Back