• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #2

tbh i just got this feeling that its gonna be Naruto> Kurostuchi> Gaara? Darui =Chojuro. I really believe in the future Kurostuchi gonna pull out her own advance version and maybe more hax Particle style jutsu. I feel she gonna use a sub atomic version lol

Toneri showed Slight Resistance to Time Stop. After he was completely taken over by the Time stop, he still could think for a time.

Also, someone should note on the Verse Page that "Only the Anime's adaptation of the Momoshiki arc is considered canon and will be compository alongside the Manga's portrayal of the same arc and that no other adaptation in the Boruto anime, such as tge Naruto gaiden adaptation, shall be considered canon unless stated otherwise."

Hizack123 said:
Live action Naruto' script still ongoing, the director wants to work with Kishi
no...pls stop.
Live action Naruto can actually be good. You just gotta go Arc by Arc, and lets not kid ourselves, not "everything from every arc will get added". Not enough time. It's the same for Comicbook movies.

You wont have time to cover the first couple chapters. You just gotta start at Land of Waves arc and touch upon the first couple chapters of Naruto like how Black Panther or "The Last" starts out.

I will make sure to punish Boruto with matches against Neji, Gaara, Sasuke, and kid Kakashi when the time feels right. :)

Then I want to (probably) make BoShippuden Sasuke vs Zabuza when my match between him and Kimimaro is hopefully concluded. Let's see if he can beat the man he was helpless against in his first real mission!

Back