• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #24

Well then nvm since it appears to be lower then the calc we have lol but I just wanna say that 50% KCM + SM Adult Naruto << SOSP Naruto so SOSP should be At Least Relativistic

Naruto had half Kurama during the series. When he got SPC his Kurama avatar grew double the size(as large as Sasuke's PS). So now that he has full Kurama and SPC shouldn't his Kurama avatar be bigger than even Sasuke's perfect susanoo?

imo the manga actually made it seem that SOSP Kurama and PS Rinnegan sasuke form were way bigger than average cause they looked as large as mountains.

BlackeJan said:
Well then nvm since it appears to be lower then the calc we have lol but I just wanna say that 50% KCM + SM Adult Naruto << SOSP Naruto so SOSP should be At Least Relativistic
This needs to be clarify though

i actually agree for obvious reasons man cause it doesnt make any sense that Naruto doesnt get any faster in his strongest form which we know increases his phyiscal abilties lol. I think Boros is getting a speed upgrade for the same reason im not sure but it doesnt make any sense that naruto isnt

I actually believe Boruto should be upgraded in speed because he has th feats. It doesn't make sense that he is still hypersonic since he is considered as being as strong as a chunin but he has multiple feats fighting higher rank characters

It's not an outlier either cause Sasuke has been training Boruto and in the Light Novels and Team 7 as well.

Boruto should atleast be High Hypersonic since the other chunin and have MHS reactions atleast scaling from Ao

BlackeJan said:
We need to discuss this as well though

BlackeJan said:
BlackeJan said:
We need to discuss this as well though
50% KCSM Adult Naruto doesn't exist.

@Blackejan

War Arc SPSM Naruto is "marginally" above Base Naruto. KCSM Naruto in the Last should be comparable to Ashura Avatar Naruto due to absorbing Nature Energy. Think about it:

• SPSM (Marginally) > Base Naruto
  • Ashura Avatar > SPSM
  • Ashura Avatar >= KCSM
Before you answer, consider what Ashura Avatar and KCSM have in common.

TheFinalOrder said:
@Blackejan

War Arc SPSM Naruto is "marginally" above Base Naruto. KCSM Naruto in the Last should be comparable to Ashura Avatar Naruto due to absorbing Nature Energy. Think about it:
I just meant in general though that they should get At Least Relativistic w/ his stronger form but if that's the case then War Arc SOSP would be Rel while KCMSM Adult Naruto (Last) and above should be At Least Rel

Weren't we gonna upgrade base Naruto anyway cause we can't snider him to have gotten stronger and him possibly being 5B cause of his consistent feats??? His speee being upgraded is only natural

Lol although since you guys think he would scale to at least rel in base and that would be a problem, it doesn't make sense cause he doesn't even scale to rel in the first place but instead to unknown still man which is annoying. Hell even Adult Sasuke is Rel in base

Can we upgrade Metal Lee now hehe. He should be at the very least 7C with gates for overpowering base Lee who is a Jounin but this is only with the gates but base Metal Lee for sure should be upgraded too High Hypersonic or maybe MhS in speeds in base and MHS with 1st gate. Could Metal Lee also get resistance to like Power mimicry cause Guy said his irrational moves could not be copied. Sasuke copies Rock Lees taijutsu but for Metal Lee Guy specifically states that it can't be copied

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Blacke

No, I mean it's not needed.
That honestly wouldn't be fair since their r profiles that get an "at least" or scale to something higher when they are more powerful or cause if they're transformation. This should apply to Naruto (Last) and Hokage Naruto since he became a lot stronger then he was during the war

Yes, but it's not straightforward in this case. If SPSM gets it for being superior to BSM, Base Naruto would get it since he has showings on that level and then BSM Naruto would get it for being superior to his base...which wouldn't look sensible.

Bro we follow both. We established this on the last thread it got confirmed that the script for the past new arcs was were done by Kishi and dialogue

Also we always followe both anyway lol where else do we get the statistics for the current profiles

Yeah but base lee is a jonin anyway and no one are 7C and Metal overpowered him for a second

Also if I remember I think it was accepted a while ago that Metal was the most physical strongest out of the new gen genin which means no one would scale cause no one has shows feats on his level

If Mitsuki in SM could barely beat Shino then Rock Lee would destroy Mitsuki while the 1gate allowed Metal to over power Rock Lee for a instance

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yes, but it's not straightforward in this case. If SPSM gets it for being superior to BSM, Base Naruto would get it since he has showings on that level and then BSM Naruto would get it for being superior to his base...which wouldn't look sensible.
Ok so they should get it....I don't really see the problem since this also happens to other profiles on here. If one is >> then the other then that means that they should get an At Least

@Astral

The only thing said was that the Chocho arc was scripted based on Kishi's Ideas and that he provided Dialogue for it. Nothing about any arc after it.

Even then, if it was, it be an outlier for Metal. But this arc isn't canon unless I missed something.

This isn't a arc cause I thought it's in the same arc as th Chocho arc

Also it's not a outlier since base lee isn't 7A and Metal Lee used the 8th Gates to push him back

Back