• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #24

The map isn't the best source for scaling imo. It's like using a map of Europe and saying it represents the whole of Earth.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
The databook states Itachi has a light speed water technique, Mifune cuts at the speed of light, and that Lariat is light speed.
Don't remember Lariat being LS and I don't actually remember seeing Itachi's Water Drills being stated as LS.

Similarly, Kirin isn't actually stated to be LS when people claimed it was.

For one Gai had already moved so fast that space was bending requiring speeds of 0.99..c and then light fang follows not to loong after making it consistent.

Light fang's description in the databook had speed of light and light speed highlighted by underlining making it quite clear that it is meant to be light speed.

The heck I had to split it in bits to see what the problem was. Apparently I can not type the word J A P A N E S E. ..

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I don't really think this website is biased against Naruto like at all.
An entire website can't be biased towards a certain series. It's impossible. There can only be both supporters and opponents, except the website is so small.

And several people including staff have stated and shown to be biased against Naruto. There's no need to mention names though.

Also, I don't know why but I feel as if I've seen you somewhere before? Lol. Might be NF.

I'm gonna get the Sasuke ice manipulation quote guys I just been busy with school

Also the Light Novel has more feats for Sasuke like throwing a Kuni that destroyed part of a forest and a Cliff

bruh!!!!??? Skikamaru could be 7A because of his new light novel!? He also has a nice development qoute about dying himself so dark to let naruto shine. THe qoute has to do with SHikamaru almost snapping the neck of two of the Kage!!

When i heard about the Shikamaru thing it reminded me of Danzo for some reason. I like how kurotsuchi and Chojuro is afraid of Naruto's and Sasuke's power. There is no balance in power among villages. I wonder if it'll play some part in the future.

Really? do u know where it is? Tbh that would be consistent and not only that we have a calc for it instead of just going by the databook all the time.

Back