• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #24

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
And I wondered why nobody answered in the previous thread... Copy my post from there here:

Guys I believe since now Naruto's Earth is accepted as x2 from ours then shouldn't this affect these calcs?
This would also need to go for the case of the people that could destroy landscapes

Ricsi-viragosi said:
They do, but it was a temporary powerup given by naruto, I don't feel like a key should be made for them
It was long enough to justify a key and can be used in Vs Battles. Not to mention, Hinata's Last and Adult Keys scale above her Cloaked Form. So, it's really a massive disservice to not add itvas it throughs everything off.

At the Very least, those with actual feats in the Manga with cloaks should have a Key. People like Shino and suchbwho have no feats with the cloak shouldn't get it, I can agree with that.

Anyone think there is a new render for Kawaki out there somewhere cause currently we are using the wrong one which is the current manga Kawaki

Metal Lee episode comes out Thursday guys don't forget we may have to add an atleast to his tier and speed because it doesn't consider the Gates formation which he most likely is gonna learn

The second one looks good

I actually believe they both will need more than one key

Boruto: Pre time skip, PTS Karma activated when ever he learns more about it, PTS Jogan unless he learns it as a teen. Base Teen Boruto, Teen Karma Seal Boruto, Teen Jogan Boruto, Teen Karma+Jogan Boruto

Kawaki: PTS Kawaki, PTS Karma Seal, Teen Base Kawaki, Teen Karma Seal Kawaki, Teen Multiple Seals Kawaki cause we cant forget Kawaki I'd gonna have more than just one Seal

Wait I don't think the map calc is right. We see the planet in the Last and the map only covers a very small portion of the thing.

Does anyone want to calculate the AP of destroying the Lands(or continent) of the Naruto world (that we know of). Both using normal size of Earth and the 2x size.

Rocker1189 said:
Does anyone want to calculate the AP of destroying the Lands(or continent) of the Naruto world (that we know of). Both using normal size of Earth and the 2x size.
I could but it won't be anywhere near high enough to be relevant.

I could but it won't be anywhere near high enough to be relevant.

Eh it can't be too bad tbh cause honestly I feel bad that there 6-B and High 6-A are ALL baseline

Bombs
if we use the map from NF
47 px = 3671.5 km

Fire country diameter = 273px = 21,325.9 km

((21325.9 /0.28)^3)/1000 = 441822685638 Megatons or 441 Petatons (Multi Continent+)

That's just for one country tho

Destroying that whole map assuming it's 1 big super continent would be

((76476.5638296/0.28)^3)/1000 = 2.0375628e+13 megatons of TNT (20 Exatons, Almost moon level)

nice. Pretty decent actually. And could be bigger if it included the other lands on the left. Oh you already did. Still really good.

I don't want to bring up old arguments, but could someone tell me why lightspeed lightfang was refused again?

The only thing I saw was it not acting like light, but it doesn't really matter when its stated to be as fast.

because in the databook it said that it could not be dodged because it moves at the spped of light, but naruto ends up dodging it.

Probably the most bullshit argument but I am so tried from arguing it now, so whatever. And either way they are moving at relavistic speed calculating from light fang would probably simply get a lower value.

So the statement of lightspeed (plus lore making it logical) was refused because it was overhyped by the description.

Back