• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #24

All I want to say is that I don't really have anything against Ant. He works hard, sure, but for a lot of verses, Naruto being one, he's not knowledgable on it.

Now that Kep is gone, Ant is getting more involved in Naruto threads here and there and throwing his support behind arguments that, in my personal opinion, hold no, if not very little, weight. Case in point, this last thread.

• Ao is clearly 7-C, nobody was arguing that.
  • Ao was clearly weakened by the Chakra Sabre to which we all agreed.
IMade's Argument's of:

• Boruto not Hurting Ao because of no superficial damage and Screaming from being hit isn't proof of damage.
  • Mitsuki overpowering Ao, showing dropping tiers due to the Chakra Sabre
Are complete ass cheeks. I'm sorry, but this is true. They're BS arguements, how tf are you going to sit her and tell me screaming in pain isn't proof of damage...?

• You only scream in pain when YOU ARE HURTING!!! I can twist your arm until it nearly breaks and you will scream because of the pain, yet you will not have "Superficial damage".
^But according to IMade, THIS wouldn't count as injuring someone. Ontop of this, both his arguments contradict each other.

• If Ao did drop tiers for Arguements sake to the point he could be overpowered by 8-A Mitsuki, are you still going to Say, 8-A Boruto still didn't Damage him with a Rasengan because of no Superficisl damage? Or better yet, what if Ao dropped to 8-B? "No superficial damage, so 8-A Boruto didn't damage him".
With this BS ass logic, no matter what tier Ao drops to, and it could be 10-A for all I care, No "Superficial Damage = No injuring"....it s nonsensical. Yet, the Manga proves clear as day that Mitsuki did not "overpower" Ao. So again, Ao did not at any point attempt to physically make Mitsuki let go of him, nor was there a physical struggle regarding Mitsuki and Ao. This notion that Mitsuki overppowered Ao is baseless and contrived. And these two things completely collapse IMade's paper house arguements here.

Yet, this is the guy Ant is consistently throwing his support behind as of recent, and because Ant isn't knowledgable nor has to the time to check valid references, his inclusion, no matter how pure the intention, becomes problematic. And as seen time and time again, Ant eventially leans on the Kep situation and bars us from continuing the discussion further.

So, yes, I respect him and admire his dedication to the site, but I gotta call a spade a spade.

BlackeJan said:
OH yeah I remember! It was @LordWhis saying it gives off that multiplier cause if the name of itself lol
The name is Strenght of a Hundred Seal which is nowhere is state/imply give 100 multipliers in strength.

Btw, the only stated Multipliers I remember are:

• Curse Mark 10x Boost
  • Kurama Chakra giving a 4x Boost to Kakashi
  • 8th Gate Several Dozenx Boost
Was the First Gate being a 5x boost and humans only using 20% of their max actually stated?

Well since @TFO and @Ricsi gave us some good ol multipliers then how about me move on to discuss about Narutos Earth being 2x bigger. I want to say again that this should affect ALL that can destroy humongous areas and landscape. I think that would affect string characters from Pein arc and up

But that's how it goes though....if the calc is accepted that it. One Piece is getting downgraded cause apparently their earth isn't bigger

That's for a meteor calc.

Even if it does affect destruction based calcs, only Tata would know about it. None of us know about such things, and Shrek seems to be busy lately.

BlackeJan said:
Yeah but bigger earth = bigger landscape though
We scaled the envirement to other things like humans.

We never scaled stuff to the planet itself, but other objects, which means that none of that gets any better.

@Sigurd

The Bridcage is also being downgraded though

@Ricsi

I don't understand though if a planet in anime/manga is bigger then our own earth then that would mean bigger landscape which should go for all series

BlackeJan said:
I don't understand though if a planet in anime/manga is bigger then our own earth then that would mean bigger landscape which should go for all series
No.

We scaled them to, mostly, humans. Unless your saying every human i s twice as big, it won't matter in anything but the moon feat.

If the planet is bigger it only affect things when you are using some distance related to that, like the calc that Tata made, the gravity, like the CT, or escape velocity, like the meteors, and maybe something I'm forgetting.

No what I'm saying is that the AP lvl would be bigger then what we have.

For example:

Pein Shinrai Tensei calc would be bigger since the earth there is 2x bigger. Same thing w/ Chibaki Tensei and Tenpenchii

IF that's the case then why is the Birdcage also getting downgraded when it has nothing to do w/ anything u said @Alex?

This might be an unpopular belief, but should ETSB be really counted as AP?

It' simply using a special power that ignores durability, and spreading it over a large area. IIt only works due to dust release, and should be caunted as environmental destruction.

It's AP. It was going to destroy the dimension and recreate it. TSBs themselves have AP when they're expanded.

Also, people even have set tiers with Reality Warping, so.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It's AP. It was going to destroy the dimension and recreate it. TSBs themselves have AP when they're expanded.
Also, people even have set tiers with Reality Warping, so.
Again, using a hax on an are isn't really AP at all, and she also supposedly made them without taking the juice of humanity, and yet we don't accept it.

Because it is plain destruction or creation, this is more akin to Alucard destroying London with his summons

No, they have AP. Databook says they pack enough power to destroy forests and Obito's expanded TSB vaporized half of his body despite having Rikudou chakra.

And ETSB was going to destroy and recreate the dimension. That's AP.

No, they have AP. Databook says they pack enough power to destroy forests and Obito's expanded TSB vaporized half of his body despite having Rikudou chakra.
And ETSB was going to destroy and recreate the dimension. That's AP.
Yeah, but saying that that AP = its size seems something that isn't a great idea to assume.

"and she also supposedly made them without taking the juice of humanity, and yet we don't accept it."

I don't understand that. You mean Prime Kaguya, right? Maybe she'd need another key. I dunno.
Momo commented on how she created her pocket dimensions I believe.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
what is a prime kaguya???
Before she gave ger chakra to her sons, who on his own have her chakra to several humans, who then reproduced.

Main difference is that she has a lot of chakra

Back