• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #24

Wait...THATS the reason why it wasn't accepted?! I'm sorry but that messed up right there. They say things like that to overhype stuff....

I mean, all that I saw was just making circles.

The main point against it being lightspeed is that i tdoesn't act like it (not the point, as its a statements that puts it there) and the fact that it was called undodgable.

How many verses would we need to downgrade if someone makes an nlf statement about their power after explaining its mechanics?

Not that it really matters

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean, all that I saw was just making circles.
The main point against it being lightspeed is that i tdoesn't act like it (not the point, as its a statements that puts it there) and the fact that it was called undodgable.

How many verses would we need to downgrade if someone makes an nlf statement about their power after explaining its mechanics?

I read the thread but doesn't this fall under feat stacking,a calculated speed is being extrapolated into another attack in a different setting?

And it seems many people were against it due to the circumstances of the calculation and how other verses this doesn't apply?

It has been talked about and accepted we are leaving it at that. We did not do another calc on it so it is not calc stacking. He is simply moving relative to them. Calc stavcking would be another calc based on the speed of the meteor.

Right. I'm sure if calc stacking was involved, it'd have been brought up and debated upon. I only remember stacking being brought up with that mini calc to determine the distance, which was shot down shortly after.

But nothing of this nature can be implemented right now due to the situation with Kep. This also refers to upgrades.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Right. I'm sure if calc stacking was involved, it'd have been brought up and debated upon. I only remember stacking being brought up with that mini calc to determine the distance, which was shot down shortly after.
But nothing of this nature can be implemented right now due to the situation with Kep. This also refers to upgrades.
Well from what I seen is the issue is that the Meteor feat linked above was calculated at rel so that much is certain,but the feat Naruto is scaled to is a completely different scenario but somehow the Toneri meteor speed was equated to a different feat.The new rules with calculations was also quite recent.

I honestly think Madara should get light speed attack with LF like DCEU Supes has with heat vision. Naruto reacted to Madara's head swing, Madara is physically relativistic

I personally don't have a certain opinion on Light Fang, but that "databook says it's not able to be dodged, but Naruto dodged it so it's not light speed" argument is quite silly. I was baffled that such a thing was used as as a legitimate argument.

No offence to Kep and Rep though. They normally make a lot of sense to me, but I just think that specific argument is incredulous.

TheFinalOrder said:
Peopled don't understand what intentional hyperbole is.
Reminds me of the Temari thing. I honestly could no tbelive people used that to discredit the Databook lmao.

Funny for most verses when multiple are stated light speed we take it as consistency. For Naruto it is an outlier/hyperbole lol.

Back