• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #24

@Blacke

How the scaling works is that base Naruto can keep up with people on par with his SPSM. So, they really don't need it as it'd cause confusion.

I thought the anime issue was resolved already, but I really don't see how the other genin are going to get feats and enough develop without it. Manga pretty much isn't for them.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Blacke

How the scaling works is that base Naruto can keep up with people on par with his SPSM. So, they really don't need it as it'd cause confusion.
If u mean Momoshiki then Base Naruto was barely keeping up until he went. TCM Toneri was evidently weaker then Naruto to begin w/ (got 1 shotted from Naruto golden fist though it was said that it was all of his chakra concentrated into his arm) so really yes Base Naruto (Last) and all his form including in as Hokage should still get the At Least it's just that even if Base Hokage Naruto gets an At Least, Momoshiki would still be faster then him until he went SOSP

I'm actually agreeing with base Naruto being that strong cause his chakra is gold and that was a Movie written by Kishi who always had his chakra as gold. The anime studio made it blue but the manga has it as gold so yeah. That's even more proof that can be used to say Naruto got stronger during the time skip

I am pissed right now. I want to say some shit to both Ant and IMade....trying my hardest to stay civil, but at this rate, it's pure BS.

LEGITEMENT F*CKING FEATS ARE BEING DENIED NOW GUYS!!!

I don't know if I can take anymore of this...

I messaged Kep. Hopefully he responds back as Ant "seemingly" only cares about his his opinions and apparently IMade's....

That's the most respectful way I put it.

I believe the argument against the upgrade was that Ao's chakra was drained, so his durability must have lowered. Also, that Ao yelling in pain wasn't enough since he wasn't shown to be damaged.

Boruto is clearly comparable to Part I Naruto if not superior outside of the latter's one-tailed form.

ill like make a CRT on this in the nearby future

TheFinalOrder said:
Anyways, i'm leaving for a bit, maybe a couple months. I'll comeback when I cool off and reconsider things and when I feel things are better thsn they are right now.

Hold the fort down guys!

Wait!Bit of an overeaction,no need for a couple of months... Just chill and listen to Celine Dion for a couple of hours.you'll cool off, I promise

@Shadow

That'd be the case for the most part, but Konoha Crush Naruto beat a partially transformed Gaara. Base Gaara used to go on B-rank missions where high level ninja are involved, and he didn't really meet a suitable challenge as far as we know.

Plus there's no direct comparison between Boruto and Naruto in terms of strength. What's obvious to us is that Boruto outclasses him in skill.

And if you go with the skill argument, you can easily extrapolate Boruto to Part 2 characters.

we have a bunch of supplementary material from novels databooks and what not to give us an idea of where Boruto is on the Naruto verse ladder

No I think SM has a multiplier and KCM may have a chakra mode if I remember correctly

As well as Tsunandes and Sakura 100x one which had a calc which made her 6C which is oddly consistent with the last revision that makes her 6C as well. We allow big multipliers like that if they are consistent

Shadowbokunohero said:
the gates also have multipliers lol
Oh yeah!

The first gate increases the strenght of the physical body by X5 (100% power is used, while humans can only use 20% normally).

Also guys, I just wanna say that you should stop making revisions. As long as you keep doing it when the situation with Kep is unclear, nothing is going to change. Your exasperation and anger levels will just keep on rising until it culminates into something your friends wouldn't like.

You remember how the non-corporeal thread was shut down despite majority being in agreement with the ability? That's how it's going to continue. As long as the situation with Kep is not clear and there's no unanimous agreement on a subject matter, the thread will be closed, nothing more.

I don't blame Ant for what happens, and I don't feel frustrated against him. I know how he takes time to run the wiki and monitor almost every edit each day. I tried to do it a few times and I gave up in a few hours flat. I honestly don't know how he does it everyday. It's really draining and tiring. That's why he sometimes doesn't have the luxury to look through everything in a thread like we do.

As for the revisions, don't make any thread. As long as there's no unanimous agreement, things are going to remain the same. You'll simply keep on getting angry and explode at a point. No matter how much you tell yourself "I'm going to calm down", it's going to happen. And at one point, those small warnings to change your behavior won't work again. You'll simply be banned, and then you'd end up regretting how you did things, wishing you'd controlled yourself a bit more. I don't want anyone here to be banned over something like this that can be controlled.

It's quite simple - don't make any revisions until we know what will happen with Kep. Don't keep on saying "We've agreed on this, it's going to be applied soon.", "when are the upgrades going to happen?" and things like that. It's not going to happen for the foreseeable future.

What you should just do is to discuss possible changes here and agree / disagree on them for future purposes. Naruto didn't have any revisions for over a year; a few months won't kill anyone. The Boruto manga is monthly, so it's not like feats and new scaling are piling up on a weekly basis. The only things that should be applied are minor revisions.

(There are also some things I wanna ask about, but the right time isn't now).

I agree about not creating constant revisions, it's something I have spoken about before but completely ignoring revisions because of 1 individual member isn't a wise thing to do, it's one of the main contributions to why we were stuck in revision hell for so long and completely negates the point of us having a Knowledge member list. why bother having this if you're going to rely only on one individual and not the countless others. this is also what leads to verse Wank/Downplay depending on the circumstances because you're giving 1 individual the power to dictate the stats.

I agree, but that's how it is for now. If it continues like this, tension is going to keep rising and unsavory things will happen.

It's best to stop for now.

Back