• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto AP High 6-C Character Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday I made a thread detailing an upgrade for Kakuzu's AP although the debate ended short as the thread was closed due to supposed sock puppets, so today I've decided to make a much larger scale and comprehensive upgrade thread pertaining to multiple characters in Naruto who have direct scaling to the tailed beasts and should be upgraded. The characters we will be focusing on are the 4th Raikage, Tsunade, Kakuzu, Deidara, Gaara, Kisame, Rasa, Sasori, and Might guy. Most of these characters have direct scaling or feats that would put them above the tailed beasts although some of them will scale above each other and will indirectly put them above the tailed beasts as well. So starting off we will be taking a look at Both A (Fourth Raikage) and Tsunade. The reason I am putting these two together is because they are both comparable in AP and because the scaling for the Raikage is one of the most blatant in the series.

So during the 4th Raikage's fight with Sasuke and team Taka it is stated by Karin that the Raikage's chakra had reached that of a biju. Now this is specifically impressive because the only biju Karin had sensed at this point was Killer B who had entered his Biju state against team Taka. It is also worthy to note that Suigetsu who had fought against Killer B had specifically noted that the raikage had monstrous power. The raikage's are also statedto be the strongest in the village, which would include both the 2 tails and 8 tails. This is supported by a statement in the 4th data-book that claims the 4th raikage has the highest combat power in his village. The last thing we have is a direct feat for the 4th Raikage where he has the ability to harm the 8 tails, who is capable of tanking his own biju bombs.

Now that the Raikage has been displayed as comparable to a biju, the Tsunade scaling should be fairly straightforward. It is stated during the fight between Madara and the kage that Tsunade has greater power than the 4th Raikage. This is also displayed through feats asthe raikage was unable to affect The susanoo rib cage in base and was only able to crack it when he was being amped by onoki, but it isthen shattered by Tsunade. Tsunade also has a superior feat to this as she was able to one-shot one of Madara's full body susanoo clones as well.

Now we are going to dissect the scaling for both Rasa and Gaara. So the scaling for Rasa is simple as it is directly stated in the databook that Rasa would subdue Shukaku when he would go on rampages. During the war when the edo-kage were resurrected Rasa states that he was sure the sand coming their waywas the power of shukaku. Which turns out to be Gaara's sand. After this Gaara and Rasa's sand have multiple clashes virtually stalemating each other such ashere,where they match. and here where they once again stalemate. It is after this that Rasa states that Gaara's sand isn't powerful because of Shukaku, but because of his mother. This means that during the Deidara fight that Gaara's own power was the one that stopped the bombs. This is basically the end of the scaling for Rasa but there are still more feats to suggest Gaara being the level of the biju such as his ability to stop a full power Raikage'sGuillotine Drop even after he's had Shukaku extracted from him. Gaara's sand is also able to tank a strike from Madara's Full body Wood clone and it actually takes multiple strikes to overpower Gaara. This actually isn't even the final scaling to put Gaara at Biju level, as he also scales to Deidara's bombs but we will have to find how powerful Deidara is first.

So Deidara's scaling is extremely direct as he literally one-shots Isobuwith a normal bomb. Now this is good because Deidara is also later able to tank his own bomb attacks. During his fight with Sasuke, Deidara is pinned dowonto his drago by Sasuke while the dragon falls into some land mines he set earlier yet he comes out alive. This is good because Gaara is able to block an explosion and crush deidara's arm with his sand and would require more force than deidara's bombs which were able to defeat the 3 tails. Gaara's sand was also able to tank multiple attacksfrom Deidara's explosives. Finally Gaara's sand tanks the C-3 explosive which is stated by Deidara and the databook to be the his strongest bomb.

Now we are going to expand upon both the Gaara and Rasa scaling by introducing the 3rd kazekage, who is stated to be the strongest of the kazekage twice in the manga and twice in the databook...Manga scan 1Manga scan 2Data-book scan 1Data-book scan 2 So as you should be aware Sasori apparently defeated the 3rd kazekage easily and harvested his body into a human puppet. This is extremely good for sasori as human puppets are stated to retain their chakra from their previous life, which would indicate that they maintain their previous power as well. So Sasori with his kazekage puppet and the iron sand which is stated to be the most feared weapon in sand village history, (which would include shukaku.) should now scale above both gaara with shukaku and Rasa.

Moving on we are going to basically re-hash my previous kakuzu thread here. So Kakuzu tanked a direct attack from the full 2 tails perfect jinchuuriki and also tanked another attack that blew up the building they were i and destroyed a large portion of a mountain. For proof that kakuzu tanked it the panel following their battle displays a completely unharmed and uncaring kakuzu. Now this at bare minimum puts Kakuzu's durability at large island level based upon the scaling that the naruto character pages on the wiki have. Now as for Kakuzu's AP we never see who actually ends up being the one to damage Yugito, but we know that neither Hidan or Kakuzu have any hacks that do not rely on their AP or bypass durability so at some point they had to of hurt yugito. Now whether you argue this is Hidan or Kakuzu it is likely that it is Kakuzu because Here is hidan saying he is probably too slow to hit yugito as well, support for it being kakuzu, who was the one who drew blood, and here is Hidan saying that kakuzu is usually the doer of the 2. But even if you say it was hidan who hurt yugito, it is directly stated that Kakuzu is stronger than Hida so it would scale to Kakuzu's AP anyway.

Finally we will be transitioning into Kisame and Might Guy. Starting off with a bang Kisame is directly stated to have jinchuriki level power when fused with samehada, and is nicknamed the tailless bijuu. This is supported by the fact that the akatsuki are stated to be stronger than jinchuriki in the data-book. and that Roshi used the tremendous chakra of a tailed beast and still was defeated by Kisame. Moving forward with Might Guy, we have a databook statement that Guy is more or equal to anyone in the Akatsuki who are already stated to be stronger than Jinchuriki. In the fight with kisame and guy sensei, kisame directly states guy is fighting on his turf indicating kisame has an advantage in this scenario. Might Guy then goes on to essentially one shot kisame's attacks. Here is Guy essentially confirming, after going into the 7th gate, that he will essentially kill kisame in one hit. Guy then confirms this after beating kisame'sGiant Shark Bomb jutsuwith his Hirudora. This is also a Kisame who had drained all of Killer B's chakra as well. Found this translation for the jinchuriki level Kisame as well.

I understand that this would be a very wide scale upgrade ,but it is impossible to ignore all of the blatant scaling putting these characters on the level of the tailed beasts. I'd appreciate if we kept this thread civil.

I've been trying but it seems like every time I do it reverts back to bold when I save changes.

Once again I agree.

The "Sock Puppet" cop out after I slapped that thread was honestly hilarious, I'm willing to call any one of them to prove I'm an individual if they claim it again on this thread.

Only people I agree that are 6C consistently from your proof would Be Deidara since I always seen him as the Akatsuki member with the most "destructive" power since he literally has feats which aren't contested by anyone.

Rasa seems to be 6C as well with his sand. Gaara would only scale in 4GNW key. Gaara would be consistent with the fact that he can take some of madara's Attack which will end up being 6C to high 6C sooner or later

Might Guy has a 6C calc for his attack but I can't remember what happened to it but it can help with his scaling but I don't ageee with Kisame scaling as of yet because we don't give upgrades for "chakra levels"

Tsuande is going to be upgraded anyway after the scaling for the 6C to High 6C calcs gets listed for who scales. She scales to Madara

Sasori is an absolutely no lmfao. This logic means we have 6C Shiki. As well as Sakura and Chiyo

4th raikage scaling would just be an outlier man. Too inconsistent with showings. He would make Minato scale which would make Base Naruto scale and Obito. Naruto isn't 6C in Base for obvious reasons and Obito(Masked man)as well is not. Sasuke would end up scaling with Susanno which isn't consistent. Minato was stated to be weaker than Naruto by Kurama which is inconsistent with the 6C rating for the Raikage.

Immortal Duo just doesn't scale to the 2 tails. Too many assumptions and too much inconsistencies. We don't know what happened literally and we know it would be an outlier anyway

I'm confused on what you mean by Garaa would only scale in 4GNW. You are okay with deidera being 6-C, and Garaa's sand would scale above him as well seeing as his sand tanked the C-3 his strongest bomb at least up until that point.

The statement surrounding kisame isn't just saying he has biju chakra levels in both translations it says he has the Power of a jinchuriki and the chakra of them as well once he fuses with his sword. So yeah nothing to contradict that.

Sasori has the third kazekage puppet which is stated on 4 seperate occasions to be the strongest kazekage which would include rasa and garaa, who you agree both are 6-C. So sasori with the 3rd kazekage puppet would logically be biju level.

4th raikage doesn't scale to base naruto and base naruto doesn't scale to obito, but obito has multiple 6-C feats anyway. 4th raikage is directly shown to hurt the 8 tails and is directly stated to have power and chakra of a bijuu. Also sasuke's susanoo being on the level of a bijuu would be inconcistent why? And the raikage bullied that sasuke as well, and hit him through his susanoo, so I don't really see how sasuke would scale to him at all.

As for Kakuzu, what assumptions are there that would prevent kakuzu from being considered 6C? At least in durability. Also it isn't an outlier as Kakuzu has no anti-feats.

That Gaara was technically a Jin then as well as the fact that he got defeated by Deidara. Databook is used case by case. We don't take everything at face value

Also did u read Naruto??? 4th raikage would scale to Minato who scales to Naruto ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Obito scales to Minato. Inconsistent like I said. Also I wasn't talking about Rinnegan Obito

Raikage never completely broke Sasuke's rib cage which is consistent with their 7A rating.

3rd Kazekage is inconsistent asf liek said above with the databook being case by case. He would make even Shinki 6C because of his sand and Sakura and Chyio.

Also regard to Kisame; power is clearly being referred o as chakra again. We don't upgrade based off of chakra levels only for jsut any character. But like I said he may end up being 6C anyway for different reasons

@AstralKing7

Shinki having iron sand does not inherently means he can manip your charka as good as others.He would not be as powerful as them just because he has the same ability.

that means Sasori wouldn't scale anyway then since we have no proof he is as good as controlling the iron sand as the 3rd

Also I wouldn't take that dB statement at face value since Gaara is the new Kazekage as well as having better feats than his father

This is why the dB is used for case by case situations

The iron sand needs to be controlled and it's density can be increased. Shinkis iron can't be compared to third kazekages at all

@AstralKing7

Sasori has the 3rd Kazekage himself as his puppet and he retains his abilities.He also killed him so he would scale above or to him.It's stated several times that the 3rd is the strongest Kazekage in general.

He was a jinchuriki then but I already posted a scan of rasa saying that what he thought was shukaku's power turned out to be the power of his mother not shukaku, so those feats would still scale to his war arc counterpart. The only reason he lost to deidera ws due to the fact he had to focus the majority of his chakra on protecting the village but that doesn't change the feat of his sand literally tanking the C-3.

Minato doesn't scale to base naruto lol, what are you on about, kcm naruto had to go full speed in order to dodge the raikage, and has no feats of harming the raikage or any way to scale his AP relative to the raikage so no that wouldn't make it inconsistent, and Obito literally scales above kcm naruto and has multiple feats that are biju level such as this.

The raikage was hurting sasuke regardless of his susanoo, so him not shattering the susanoo, means nothing, and what anti-feats does sasuke's susanoo have, if you are saying he tanked full power attacks from the raikage, what anti-feat would deem that sasuke's susanoo is only 7A?

HOW IS THE THIRD KAZEKAGE INCONSISTENT... That is literally the only lore we have on the 3rd kazekage, the statements in the manga and databook that I posted on the 3rd kazekage is the only information in the entire series on him, so he literally has no other feats so it is impossible for him to be inconsistent. Sakura and chiyo don't just randomly scale to sasori's AP, why would they??? And if you're referring to shinki from boruto, he does not possess the third kazekage's puppet or his chakra so no he wouldn't scale to this either...

3rd Kazekage is inconsistent asf liek said above with the databook being case by case. He would make even Shinki 6C because of his sand and Sakura and Chyio.

no one scale from 3rd Kazekage not even gaara cuz he fought edo 3rd Kazekage

having his sand does not make others on his lvl

it also depend on user control over jutsu,chakra etc

@AstralKing7 Also Sasori let Chiyo and Sakura win as stated. Sakura being able to destroy the puppets doesn't mean much as well since Sakura doesn't have any anti-feats. Even if she does have anti-feats, that just means their durability doesn't scale to their AP. So either way Sakura's AP is just that high or his puppets' durability is just that low.

AstralKing7 said:
Only people I agree that are 6C consistently from your proof would Be Deidara since I always seen him as the Akatsuki member with the most "destructive" power since he literally has feats which aren't contested by anyone.
Rasa seems to be 6C as well with his sand. Gaara would only scale in 4GNW key. Gaara would be consistent with the fact that he can take some of madara's Attack which will end up being 6C to high 6C sooner or later

Might Guy has a 6C calc for his attack but I can't remember what happened to it but it can help with his scaling but I don't ageee with Kisame scaling as of yet because we don't give upgrades for "chakra levels"

Tsuande is going to be upgraded anyway after the scaling for the 6C to High 6C calcs gets listed for who scales. She scales to Madara

Sasori is an absolutely no lmfao. This logic means we have 6C Shiki. As well as Sakura and Chiyo

4th raikage scaling would just be an outlier man. Too inconsistent with showings. He would make Minato scale which would make Base Naruto scale and Obito. Naruto isn't 6C in Base for obvious reasons and Obito(Masked man)as well is not. Sasuke would end up scaling with Susanno which isn't consistent. Minato was stated to be weaker than Naruto by Kurama which is inconsistent with the 6C rating for the Raikage.

Immortal Duo just doesn't scale to the 2 tails. Too many assumptions and too much inconsistencies. We don't know what happened literally and we know it would be an outlier anyway
The 3rd Kazekage = Shiki argument is not valid, that's like saying that Kid Naruto's Rasengan is just as powerful as KCM2 Edo Minato's Rasengan, just because you use the same jutsu does not mean you have the same attack potency with said Jutsu. For example, Madara's Fire Style needs an entire squadron of Water Style Ninja to counter and stalemate it even though Fire is weak to Water. There's absolutely zero reason why this wouldn't apply to other Jutsu users and only Madara, I could pull up dozens of more examples need be. Also, Sakura has stronger punches than Kakashi and Might Gai and this is relatively consistent such as when Sakura was tasked with breaking into the hideout to fight Sasori to begin with, the only thing fallable attribute with her is her durability and speed, speed being something that Chiyo made up for as well as the fact that Sakura was specifically trained to be evasive. We also know that Sasori did not want to win to begin with.

Where are you getting Obito with his mask scales to Base Naruto? What Base Naruto? Minato said that Naruto even with a hypothetical mastery of Kurama's Chakra would still struggle with Obito and possibly not even then be enough and Obito has ripped through platoons of Anbu before. Minato also has reaction speed and the attack potency to slice through Killer Bee's partial transformations and possibly land a lethal blow on a Full Power Raikage that rivaled Bee.

Immortal Duo does scale to the 2 Tails, Kakuzu is not true immortal, you can overpower and destroy his hearts, meaning the 2 Tails did not do enough damage to destroy his hearts or vaporize he himself. Hidan, while more immortal, can have his body ripped to shreds and rendered immortal such as the battle with Shikamaru or Asuma. Once again, I have zero idea what crazy hax you think Kakuzu has to defeat the 2 Tails at Town Level.

It's like u guys don't even read manƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Obito scales to Minato. Naruto scales to Minato. No where did I say anything about Obito scaling to Naruto.

Also we scale Naruto above Minato ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Kurama literally states who is stronger between the two and it's base Naruto

That's not a statement, if you have it I'd like to see it and what chapter you got it from and maybe 14 year old obito scales to minato, but when does adult obito scale to minato, you act as if minato also doesn't have a feat of harming the 8 tails?

AstralKing7 said:
It's like u guys don't even read manƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Obito scales to Minato. Naruto scales to Minato. No where did I say anything about Obito scaling to Naruto.

Also we scale Naruto above Minato ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Kurama literally states who is stronger between the two and it's base Naruto
No, Kurama is only saying that in reference to Naruto's ability to link the Nine Tails Chakra to the Shinobi Alliance, so all that would mean is KCM2 Naruto > Base Minato, nothing more.. (Minato literally dominates KCM shortly after this and surprises Kurama anyway) We also know that Base Minato can fight next to End of War Arc Kakashi who could take on Zetsu Obito who could counter EMS Sasuke. So in no way does your scaling make any sense.

Do you drop your Shiki and Kakuzu points? You can't just post emoji's and then change the goal post over and over again, that's not how logic works.

@HereComesBigBoi; if you're not going to have anything worth contributing, then it'd be better if you didn't post.

Saying Kakuzu is weak because he lost to a clone doesn't prove anything for either side. There are plenty of other reasons why this scaling is messed up without confusing the issue.

Combat power =/= destructive power.

Bjuus are weak against physical hits, much much weaker than their durability against Bjuu bombs or the power of Bjuu bombs, probably because their constitution as a mass of chakra.

Example: power of bjuudama >>>>>>>>>> Sasuke's cutting power

power of bjuudama >>>>>>>>>>>>> power of Raikage's physical power which was enough to break Gyuki's horn.

Kakuzu and Hidan beat the 2 tails bjuu, and they could harm him and take his blood and they survived against it (there is no trace of Bjuu bomb effects on the place, so he didnt use it, ofc because using a Bjuu bomb against human size characters is a disadvantage because they themselves will receive the bjuu bomb destruction), that means 2 tails couldn't harm them with his physical power or flare bombs. Kakuzu and Hidan dont have any impressive physical feats, Kakashi could block Hidan with a kunai and Asuma too (this last dont remember exactly), and for Asuma it was impressive a kunai which can pass through a tree and a rock because of the chakra impregned on it... So, that means that 2 tails physically couldnt harm them so he does not have anywhere near the same power as his bjuu bomb.

So no, the fights against Bjuu in the series doesnt give anyone powerscalling of bjuudamas's power nor durability because basically no one tanked it (3┬║ Raikage maybe, but Gyuki himself doesnt remember that fight and the physicall feats of Raikages or any other one doesnt suggest than 3┬║ Raikage tanked it, because of what I explained).

NoodIes67 said:
That's not a statement, if you have it I'd like to see it and what chapter you got it from and maybe 14 year old obito scales to minato, but when does adult obito scale to minato, you act as if minato also doesn't have a feat of harming the 8 tails?

Cutting is apparently the weakness of the 8 tails. Like for real dude Sasuke has cut the 8 tails. Also which Obito did u think I meant ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ but it doesn't matter since Obito wouldn't have gotten any weaker while aging towards his prime so Adult Obito would still scale to Minato.

Damage3245 said:
@HereComesBigBoi; if you're not going to have anything worth contributing, then it'd be better if you didn't post.

Saying Kakuzu is weak because he lost to a clone doesn't prove anything for either side. There are plenty of other reasons why this scaling is messed up without confusing the issue.
I bring valid points clones weaker than normal person so kakuzu is deff not strong

Ok so where r people getting this "Hachibi has a weakness for cutting power" coming from cause last time I checked it was stated nohwhere in Naruto series

BlackeJan said:
Ok so where r people getting this "Hachibi has a weakness for cutting power" coming from cause last time I checked it was stated nohwhere in Naruto series
It has been shown to be incredibly easy for Hachibi to be harmed through cutting attacks.

Sasuke cuts off one of its tentacles with ease, even though he was getting outmatched by Killer B in his normal human form.

Hachibi itself easily cut off its own limb with a swing of his arm.

^^^^

Headcannon. Just cause it shows that doesn't mean it's actually true. Unless it's been said or something confirms it then yeah that's just made believed. Just like with OP and what they said about fruits ushered weakness, unless stated then yur going to be wrong. That's like saying that DBZ characters have a weakness to Ki blast just by the fact that they get hurt by it

Let me do u a better one. That's also like saying that everyone in Naruto series gets hurt by kunais even though they got powerful Justus at their disposal

Besides, even if you say that the cutting "weakness" applies to Hachibi's tentacles, that does not mean it applies to its horns. They aren't the same anatomically in nature and there's no reason to assume they are the same in the show unless explicitly stated or reliably shown. I will agree with the Fourth Raikage getting the upgrade on the basis of cutting off Gyuki's horn unless there are anti-feats to prove he doesn't deserve it.

Kakashi and Gai freak out when they saw the power of a Bjuudama destroying a Mountain.

That already proves that Gai who is above 4┬║ Raikage in power with 7 gates doesnt have that power.

And Sasuke is physically around Kakashi lvl more or less, was almost killed by Killer Bee with V1 cloak with a Lariat. Base Killer Bee tied in a clash of Lariats against his brother. And we can suppose that a younger 4┬║ Raikage is weaker than the old one.

So yeah, the wank here is hard.

That is a good point that I had forgotten Ronnijuro;

A (the 4th Raikage) clashed physically against Killer B who was barely using the power of the Biju and was overpowered by him.

"So during the 4th Raikage's fight with Sasuke and team Taka it is stated by Karin that the Raikage's chakra had reached that of a biju.

Now that the Raikage has been displayed as comparable to a biju, the Tsunade scaling should be fairly straightforward. It is stated during the fight between Madara and the kage that Tsunade has greater power than the 4th Raikage. This is also displayed through feats asthe raikage was unable to affect The susanoo rib cage in base and was only able to crack it when he was being amped by onoki, but it isthen shattered by Tsunade. Tsunade also has a superior feat to this as she was able to one-shot one of Madara's full body susanoo clones as well."

I take issue with this. Madara's Perfect Susanoo is stated to be so strong that even tailed beasts wouldn't be able to match it. Certain translations say rival. Furthermore, from the databook: "When invoking the destructive God that is?The Complete-Body Susanoo?, (his strength) is to the extent that it even rivals that of the tailed-beasts.". So how is A bijuu level, unless we're possibly talking about the weakest one that even Gamabunta could fight in Part 1, aside from bijuu bombs?

"Moving on we are going to basically re-hash my previous kakuzu thread here. So Kakuzu tanked a direct attack from the full 2 tails perfect jinchuuriki and also tanked another attack that blew up the building they were i and destroyed a large portion of a mountain. For proof that kakuzu tanked it the panel following their battle displays a completely unharmed and uncaring kakuzu."

I take issue with this as well, because you're passing off two independent scenes as one. Yugito slammed her paw onto Kakuzu who was clearly struggling because his arms are surrounded by vibration drawings/animation indicating shaking, then we don't see what happens exactly next, but there's an explosion of debris by Yugito's paw.

Her fireball attack was a building buster only , and literally nobody was shown in the area other than Yugito. We can clearly see Hidan jump away at the last minute, unscathed, talking about the heat of the fireball. The underground area they were in also had its ceiling visibly intact.

The scene with all the destroyed buildings and mountai only happens after a timeskip during which time Kakashi is visited in the hospital by Kurenai and Asuma. Judging from the damage to each individual building its more likely Yugito let off several fireball attacks, than she nuked the entire area in one go.

"So Deidara's scaling is extremely direct as he literally one-shots Isobuwith a normal bomb.Now this is good because Deidara is also later able to tank his own bomb attacks."

His C0 (Strongest attack) is 6-B, which on this wiki equates to rivaling 50% Kurama. The bijuu's TBBs were estimated to be 6-C via their TBBs as there are multiple scenes of the bijuu tanking their own blasts, yet you see Deidara use one normal bomb on the three tails and think its anything other than an outlier?

@Ronnijuro

Straight up headcanon, i'd love to see some evidence for the bijuu being weak to "physical attacks'.That does not make sense at all.If some one is able to cut bijuu with their physicalpower they are just that powerful."kakashi and guy freaked out'.They where fighting the bijuuu and damaging them so agan your wrong.Destroying a mountain does not cap your ap thats quite literally just destructive capability that does not scale to your ap all the times.Hidan and kakuzu had to beat yugito out of bijuu form so they defitnely did hurt her.Once again if you can cut a bijuu you are just that powerful.As shown earlier bijuu can tank their own attacks so cutting them through physical means is an impressive feat.By that logic the 3rd Raikage isn't bijuu level because he beat up gyuki with his physical ability.

@AstralKing7

I adressed you earlier and you ignored me so let me repeat it again.Obito never damaged Minato in hat fight but minato messed him up really bad.Obito sclaes to him in speed sure howevr,he does not scale to him in AP.I need evidence of him scaling to minato Ap wise.

> As shown earlier bijuu can tank their own attacks so cutting them through physical means is an impressive feat.

Correct me if I'm wrong but only the Eight-Tails has been shown to tank a Biju Bomb, right?

The bijuu all sclae to each other and that is scaling you guys have puth forth on this website as well.They are able to damage each other and fight each other.So once again prove physical attacks are a wekness to the bijuu.Saying "well such and such damaged them" is not a debunk.

@Damage3245

@GodlyTae; the scaling for Naruto profiles has been messed up for a while.

Several of the calcs are in the process of being remade too for the high tier and god tier characters.

The Biju pages in particular need fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back