• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto AP High 6-C Character Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
@GodlyTae; the scaling for Naruto profiles has been messed up for a while.

Several of the calcs are in the process of being remade too for the high tier and god tier characters.

The Biju pages in particular need fixing.
I mean, can you prove why that sort of scaling doesn't make sense?

Damage3245 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but only the Eight-Tails has been shown to tank a Biju Bomb, right?
nope

50% kurama tank juubidama

kn6 tank his own bijudama

juubi tank his own juubidama twice

Damage3245 said:
> As shown earlier bijuu can tank their own attacks so cutting them through physical means is an impressive feat.
Correct me if I'm wrong but only the Eight-Tails has been shown to tank a Biju Bomb, right?
6-tails Naruto against Pain had one blow up in his face as well.

SecretSynergy said:
I mean, can you prove why that sort of scaling doesn't make sense?
Well, firstly it assumes that the barely charged Biju Bomb that the Eight-Tails was going to fire into the eye of the Juubi is exactly as powerful as the fully charged Biju Bombs created by each of the other Tailed Beasts.

And that since the Eight-Tails survived his own barely charged Biju Bomb detonating at point-blank range, that anyone capable of doing any amount of damage to the Eight-Tails is also High 6-C+. So that's a good place to start.

Right now I'm focusing on fixing the calcs themselves, then focusing on the scaling.

Because he only had a split-second with which to prepare and fire the Biju Bomb. Seems logical that the more time you put into charging up the Biju Bomb, the stronger it is, and the Tailed Beasts aiming at Kakashi and Guy had a lot longer to charge theirs up.

Actually that is not consistent at all^ as shown by Naruto and killer bee it doesn't matter how long it takes to charge a TBB. They have shot multiple ones off at the same time and all do damage that is equal

Also What calcs are messed up. Just saying they are messed up isn't enough to prove the profiles scaling is wrong in the first place

@Damage3245

That would not mean they are inherently wekaer or stronger we know you need a certain ratio to fire bijuu bombs.You would have to prove they are any weaker.[1]

You'll notice that throughout the entirety of naruto they reference characters as being "as strong as biju" or "biju level", the only biju that is seemingly stronger than the rest is the 9 tails and that is specifically explained as the 9 tails hatred inside himself had grew for years which in turn caused him to grow large and powerful, otherwise he would also be the same strength as the other biju. We have seen the 4 tails and the 6 tails fight the 8 tails and Were capable of harming him, we have also seen the 2 tails and the 5 tails tank strikes from the 9 tails avatar. Hashirama split the biju among the other villages to specifically try and even out power, if the biju were not relative to each other this wouldn't work if they biju were not comparable in power.

GodlyTae said:
@AstralKing7

I adressed you earlier and you ignored me so let me repeat it again.Obito never damaged Minato in hat fight but minato messed him up really bad.Obito sclaes to him in speed sure howevr,he does not scale to him in AP.I need evidence of him scaling to minato Ap wise.

Obito literally tanked a Rasengan like it was nothing from Minato.

He didn't tank it like it's nothing, it literally blew his arm off and there's still no evidence he's as strong as Minato, so what you just said meant nothing.

AstralKing7 said:
Obito literally tanked a Rasengan like it was nothing from Minato.
I thought Minato just wanted to tag him with Flying Raijin so that he could later remove the contract seal that Obito had with the Kyuubi? I mean, I could see no other explanation when he had two opportunities to kill kid Obito:

1) When he tagged him with the rasengan 2) when he tagged him again to remove the contract.

If he had killed him the control would still be removed cause of the lack of chakra supply going to Kurama from the genjutsu.

Also it doesn't matter that's a serious damn Minato in a moment of crisis.

Obito literally got up from that attack which no one else has been able to do who wasn't stronger than the Rasengan

Obito getting up from the attack doesn't scale, it's due to his high pain tolerance. As we see in the war arc he's still able to fight even after a Raikiri blows a large part of his chest. He also has the Hashirama cells which also assists him when damaged. So there's still no evidence of Obito scaling to Minato at all.

There is a difference between surviving and tanking an attack, If cut off your arm with an axe, and you're still alive, you did not just tank my attack you merely survived, obito was visibly hurt in the scans where minato attacks himself but even if you sat he did tank it that still wouldn't mean he scales to minato in ap.

Pain tolerance? Da heck lol. Obito let Kakashi do that and he wanted him to do that as well as the fact that that chidori then is stronger as Kakashi is rated higher and it pierces.

Bad comparison

Hashi cells makes him stronger; it doesn't assist with any damage Or Yamato would have been a rank like u suggest Obito would have been.

Also Obito had took a Rasengan to the arm in the war with no freaking damage from BM Naruto>>but you try to act like chidori destroying his heart is even consistent ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿

Pff now that I think about it; hats even more proof that Obito can tank Rasengan. He tanked Naruto's rasengan later down the line from a stronger version.

I don't know why you're bringing up an older Obito with a Rinnegan tanking a KCM2 Naruto's rasengan but that's irrelevant and doesn't prove anything. The Raikiri being able to damage Obito is consistent as well since war arc Kakashi is much stronger and the Raikiri has no anti-feats!

Ok your are talking about a stronger obito.We are talking about obito when he was a mere teenager and got destroyed by one rasengan.False equivlance, bad comparison.We also know Hasirama cells give you a healing factor as well.It stopped obtio body from dying when he was a kid and it even stated by madara that his cells heal.Minato being serious doesn't change his level or ap either.Also more head canon we don't know what obito would have done if minato did not damage him.

@AstralKing7

You do realize you brought up an older Obito right?

The fact that he ranked a Rasengan but not a Chidori tells you something.

Also the fact that Obito wanted that too happen.

Your clearly ignoring context at its finest

Obito went from getting damaged by konan with fodder paper bombs to tanking rasengans from kcm 2 naruto.That just shows he got vastly stronger with the rinnegan.

I brought up an Older Obito to establish his higher pain tolerance, not for a durability feat. What I said was relevant to the Minato scene but what you said wasn't. Obito allowing Kakashi to hit him with the Raikiri doesn't mean anything, you would have to prove that Obito could magically drop his durability. There's no evidence for a Naruto character being able to drop their durability unless they enter a weaker form, in which Obito didn't.

Chakra can enhance the damn body dude. What do you think Taijutsu is??? What do you think chakra control is?

Also nice ignoring where I said he tanked a Rasengan from a way stronger Naruto compared to Kakashi; nice man

Chakra enhancing taijutsu and durability would only apply to forms with cloaks or characters like Tsunade and Sakura who are stated to put chakra in their fists. I am not ignoring Naruto being stronger than Kakashi, the Raikiri scales above Kakashi's taijutsu and durability by a lot. For example; Kakuzu who can body Kakashi has lightning jutsu that gets cancelled out by the Raikiri. You saying Naruto is stronger than Kakashi doesn't limit the Raikiri whatsoever.

> Chakra enhancing taijutsu and durability would only apply to forms with cloaks or characters like Tsunade and Sakura who are stated to put chakra in their fists.

Funnily enough, this is something where I agree with you on.

I think too many characters currently have their Striking Strength and Durability scaled to their chakra-based AP without enough evidence.

Chakra doesnt enhance the body physical strength/speed or durability.

Specific abilities/jutsus enhances those attributes, using chakra ofc.

Tsunade doesnt have a bjuu amount of chakra and she is more powerful (ap) than 4┬║ Raikage.

Madara fought an entire day against Hashirama (Hashirama has Kyubi's chakra amount) and both were exhausted, so Madara is not far for him. Anyway, his amounts of chakra are above Tsunade and 4┬║ Raikage and even with that he is below in physical attacks to Tsunade and inferior in speed to 4┬║ Raikage (Minato/4┬║ Raikage > Tobirama who was the fastest ninja in his era > Hashirama/Madara).

So no, stop using Dragon Ball logic, it's not.

JaJasBizarreAdventure said:
Chakra enhancing taijutsu and durability would only apply to forms with cloaks or characters like Tsunade and Sakura who are stated to put chakra in their fists. I am not ignoring Naruto being stronger than Kakashi, the Raikiri scales above Kakashi's taijutsu and durability by a lot. For example; Kakuzu who can body Kakashi has lightning jutsu that gets cancelled out by the Raikiri. You saying Naruto is stronger than Kakashi doesn't limit the Raikiri whatsoever.

Body Kakashi? See your the only one who believes in that.

So your logic is basically saying Kakashi's chidori basically scales above naruto's Rasengan is what your saying

Depends on the attack though Damage. I would say Bijuu bombs scale to durability but obviously not the Raikiri. But for AstralKing to say that chakra just always enhances taijutsu was very wrong.

@AstralKing7 Kakazu was blatantly stronger than Kakashi, but he wanted to use him as a heart so that's the reason why he didn't kill him. The Raikiri scaling above that Rasengan is very logical and has a blatant feat to back it up.

I also don't know why you brought up Naruto's rasengan when we were talking about Minato and how Obito does or doesn't scale to him in AP, do you want to concede that argument?

@Damage3245

Ok they use charka in almost every attack and they have to generate that amount of charka and manipulate it to be that powerful so they would be that powerful.

@Ronnijuro

Charka does amp things like that.It's literally shown charka can make you faster if you can manipulate it.Madara would have to have that amount of charka to fight hashirama for days so he has bijuu levels of charka.Being faster does not equte to power at all.We see that tsuande charka does amp her quite a bit.The lightning cloak is just charka and it amps him.Sakura punches are mp by charka.Etc so you are wrong.

GodlyTae said:
@AstralKing7

Ignored me again.Orange mask obito does not scale to rinnegan one and its shown in the series.Explaing here [how the rinnegan gave him great power https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/516516001215545350/584419527929102345/image0.jpg].Stop bringing up war arc feats and scaling them to tennage obito.

Da hell is wrong with you?? No one is comparing them in durability. And even then on this site we don't scale the rinnegan to physical power anyway if u didn't know

All the context points to Obito being able to tank Rasengan consistently in any key.

Kakashi is hurting Obito is pure PIS and outlier and Obito said he even wanted it to happen which even proves that the feat was PIS and CIS at that

Even at that Obito as an adult can fight 7A characters and completely stump them too. He even could someone survive Konans High 7A attack but you guys are trying to say a chidori that is 7A isn't Inconsistent for damaging him compared to his other feats

No, I'm not wrong. " The lightning cloak is just charka and it amps him " " Sakura punches are mp by charka " Precisely this is what I said.

Here: Specific abilities/jutsus enhances those attributes, using chakra ofc.

@AstralKing7

Teenaged obito does not scale to minato ap wiset here is no proof of that.He did not tank a rasengan when he was younger.He only tanked one in a stronger form.One rinnegan onito would sclae to bijuu.Kakashi lightning attacks are capable of cutting bijuu tails and he was swapping hands with obito.Also obito letting him doing that would not drop his durability.So raikiri is this powerful consistently.Can you show me the raikiri having outliers

@Ronnijuro I refuted you and you failed to debunk me so nice try.Guy and Kakashi surprised the bijuu can destroy a mountain does not mean they are weaker than them.Kakashi and guys ap are that high because they can damage those bijuu.Their dc isnt that high but their ap is so them being surpised would only scale to dc.

You didn't debunk anything. You said what I said but you dont understand the point.

I will repeat: Specific abilities/jutsus enhances those attributes, using chakra.

chakra alone: doesnt enhances speed, power or durability.

And I put some examples. Madara amount of chakra > 4┬║ Raikage amount of chakra, but 4┬║ Raikage is faster than Madara. Why? Because his jutsu with the cloak enhances his speed and put him above Madara.

Another example, Madara chakra > Tobirama chakra, but Tobirama was the fastest in his time. So even if Madara has more chakra, his Shunshin no jutsu (the jutsu for speed) is inferior to Tobirama's, so he's slower than him.

With DB logic, Madara will be faster because he will have more energy. But this is not DB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back