• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto and Sasuke didn't use SPC in their fight with Momoshiki CONFIRMED !!!!!

it doenst matter if naruto became more powerful. the chakra comes from kurama. if u had a robotic arm, but u exercised all other parts of ur body, would said arm also get stronger? no.

@Astral

Narutos cheek are bolded no matter what transformation he uses. He even went KCM vs Madara and his cheeks were very bolded. It's just really hard to know which is which now cause they keep changing the designs

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
it doenst matter if naruto became more powerful. the chakra comes from kurama. if u had a robotic arm, but u exercised all other parts of ur body, would said arm also get stronger? no.
What r u even talking about

@Blacke bro lmao please go compare KCM Narutos face to BM Narutos face. Like now you just l aren't remembering his face. His markings are way way bigger in BM compared to KCM

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Also here are some links That prove my Point see the new manga for refrence
Shouldn't this thread have been closed via this? I guess I'll leave this here
No , it shouldn't

I still have a good proofs that there isn't anybody debunk it

Also , this proofs you used above is debunked dozens of times.

This is just simply untrue if you look at "links" it without a doubt proved it and then, "some" was just an icing on the cake

You have not shown any debunks to my argument, simply because you can't without using scans and links to directly contradicting my point "debunking"

So take a look at those links and show me scans, links, or just general proof to contradict them.

Opinion vs Fact is not a debunk

This is just simply untrue if you look at "links" it without a doubt proved it and then, "some" was just an icing on the cake

You have not shown any debunks to my argument, simply because you can't without using scans and links to directly contradicting my point "debunking"

So take a look at those links and show me scans, links, or just general proof to contradict them.

I rewatched bourto ep 56 and there isnt any confirmation from shukaku about SPSM naruto , can you send me a scan about it ?

Also , isn't boruto anime is un canon and only the manga is canon , so if this is true that mean your first point is completely debunked

Narutopedia using pigmenation proof that I debunked above a lot of times

After Momo recks Bee Shukaku contacts and says to Gaara that he lost connection to Gyuki but he's still connected to Naruto but doesn't contact him for reasons..

AstralKing7 said:
Supporting canon, we never not used the anime
It's PIS tbh,
lol , Anyway I never said that he lost it , I just said that he didn't use it in momoshiki fight

Might Path said:

I rewatched bourto ep 56 and there isnt any confirmation from shukaku about SPSM naruto , can you send me a scan about it ?
Also , isn't boruto anime is un canon and only the manga is canon , so if this is true that mean your first point is completely debunked

> I don't think I ever said that

> I used the manga as my source anime isn't non/un canon as long as it doesn't contradict the manga which it didn't.

> I need you to do it again, sorry but I don't get how you're dubunking it if it is literally how you can tell if they have it or not that's kinda been the way of telling things BJC 2 tailed is told apart from BJC 1 tail and same goes here pigmentation and the eyes that cross "sage mode with kyubbi" means SPC

Mindovin said:
SPSM's differences from normal Toad SM are no pigmentation and pupils consisting of a cross of vertical fox slits upon toad-slat.
Six Paths Senjutsu represented with Rinnegan symbol+9 Magatama and grant the user the TSOs.

When Naruto used SPSM in base he didn't get the TSOs so SPS is granting TSOs to the user.

SPSM and SPS are different powers.

Sasuke powered with his Six Paths Yin Power.
Also this pretty much proves my point

Might Path said:

> I don't think I ever said that

> I used the manga as my source anime isn't non/un canon as long as it doesn't contradict the manga which it didn't.

> I need you to do it again, sorry but I don't get how you're dubunking it if it is literally how you can tell if they have it or not that's kinda been the way of telling things BJC 2 tailed is told apart from BJC 1 tail and same goes here pigmentation and the eyes that cross "sage mode with kyubbi" means SPC
>and as I said before , I never said that he lost it , if he have spsm or not that doesnt mean he used it in momoshiki fight , also can you give me when shukaku said that in manga because I can't find it

>of course

Because , it's fan-made , if there isn't any statment in manga\anime about it that mean it's fan-made , and tell me why not use the eye color , the skin , the rikudo marks ...... or anything else

Mindovin said:
SPSM's differences from normal Toad SM are no pigmentation and pupils consisting of a cross of vertical fox slits upon toad-slat.
Six Paths Senjutsu represented with Rinnegan symbol+9 Magatama and grant the user the TSOs.

When Naruto used SPSM in base he didn't get the TSOs so SPS is granting TSOs to the user.

SPSM and SPS are different powers.

Sasuke powered with his Six Paths Yin Power.
Also this pretty much proves my point
I debunked it above

SPSM = SPS

cuz u need six paths chakra to use six paths sage lol

rinnagan madara had six paths chakra yet he still want to become JJ/rsm

he used/absorb hashi SM yet he didnt got any rsm

so bold probably wrong

Omimi said:
cuz u need six paths chakra to use six paths sage lol

rinnagan madara had six paths chakra yet he still want to become JJ/rsm

he used/absorb hashi SM yet he didnt got any rsm

so bold probably wrong
because he has no tailed beasts. All he gets is Hashirama's Sage Mode and a Rinnegan outta having his Cells. Six Paths Senjutsu is literally the bi product of Six Paths Sage Mode, just like how normal Senjutsu is the product of Sage Mode.

Hst Master said:
because he has no tailed beasts. All he gets is Hashirama's Sage Mode and a Rinnegan outta having his Cells. Six Paths Senjutsu is literally the bi product of Six Paths Sage Mode, just like how normal Senjutsu is the product of Sage Mode.
But this only proves the point

Back