• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto and Sasuke didn't use SPC in their fight with Momoshiki CONFIRMED !!!!!

Mindovin said:
SPSM's differences from normal Toad SM are no pigmentation and pupils consisting of a cross of vertical fox slits upon toad-slat.

Six Paths Senjutsu represented with Rinnegan symbol+9 Magatama and grant the user the TSOs.

When Naruto used SPSM in base he didn't get the TSOs so SPS is granting TSOs to the user.

SPSM and SPS are different powers.

Sasuke powered with his Six Paths Yin Power.
Pigmentations again ?

I said before it's fan-made theory

Why not eyes ? It's also changed to yellow color when he enter SPSM

Dude,imma be honest. U legit don't know shit about this man. For one, ur basis of this is that senjutsu equals sage mode, which is not the case. So yeah, I would back up ur own points first, instead if dismissing what we say

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Dude,imma be honest. U legit don't know shit about this man. For one, ur basis of this is that senjutsu equals sage mode, which is not the case. So yeah, I would back up ur own points first, instead if dismissing what we say
Could you tell me the difference ?

Also that doesnt change anything

Still , I have good points that there isnt anybody debunk it for now atleast

AstralKing7 said:
Bruh you do freaking realize what you need to destroy TSBs right???
I don't understand your point ?

I didnt use TSBs in all my points

Anyway , the TSB undestroyable and recreate itself again and again if

you in SPSM form

You can see here after Naruto vs Sasuke fight

Naruto still have TSBs

Images (14)

Bruh you must not know that to destroy and effect TSBs you need SPC!? Naruto destroyed Toneris TSB in the last which means he still has it bruh

AstralKing7 said:
Bruh stop commenting cause you don't even know how to get TSB now
Ok.

Forget the sh*t that I said before about TSBs

A little thinking , and it was easy to debunk all what you say

Bsm naruto and Kcm minato (the both dont have SPC) touch obito TSB with a rasengan

11 (1)

Senjutsu is a counter to TSB and if Naruto still has SPSM why didn't Bee or Gyuki warn him about Mom since he's the meeting place and has their chakra? His pupils and overall appearance is same as BSM. But i think Kishi just forgot about SPC

Ssr4vegito said:
Senjutsu is a counter to TSB and if Naruto still has SPSM why didn't Bee or Gyuki warn him about Mom since he's the meeting place and has their chakra? His pupils and overall appearance is same as BSM. But i think Kishi just forgot about SPC
Good Point .

I agree ƒæì

Ssr4vegito said:
Might be possible that Kishi just forgot about SPC or Kishi retconned the SPSM design
I could belive kishi can retconned SPSM design , but not make it as same as BSM one

Ok....so I was going through the wiki just for the heck of it....when is gotten to the SPC area...apparently the only thing u can tell what's SPSM is ONLY the eye....it's just that Naruto like to use SPSM in conjunction with KCM

Thread made pointlessly longer because of unecessary quoting of walls of text.

Stop that, please.

Anyways, the magatama design at the back is as much a fan assumption of Six Paths chakra usage as the eye pigmentation, in that as far as I know, we don't have legit confirmation of it. Also, black Chidori is inconsistent as hell, as are Naruto's chakra cloaks, but whatever.

Oh, and stop using the anime version for proof. It screws up a lot.

Relevant image:

Naruto magatama markings
Magatama markings at the back?
Ô£ô

Lack of eyeshadow?

Ô£ô

Cross slits?

Ô£ô

There. Case closed?

BlackeJan said:
Ok....so I was going through the wiki just for the heck of it....when is gotten to the SPC area...apparently the only thing u can tell what's SPSM is ONLY the eye....it's just that Naruto like to use SPSM in conjunction with KCM

Another point is that Momoshiki mainly targets Kurama's chakra despite Naruto, Sasuke and even Hinata(i don't know if it's retconned) having enormous SPC so does it mean Kurama's reserves >>>> Hagoromo's and Hamura's. Naruto also doesn't use base spc mode like he did against Madara. He spams SPSM even against the likes of Shin clones and doesn't even bother to use other tailed beast abilities. Maybe we'll get an actual confirmation about this in the future but i don't know about now

Well gain apparently the real SPSM is ONLY the no pigmentations + slit eyes. The cloak that we see is basically Naruto just using KCM with SPSM

It's basically like SSB + Kioken

Or the vomplete chakra coating might be because of gaining other half of Kurama but i don't know, most evidences points toward him not having SPC

Actually he still does have SPC (I also looked that up) cause he used Regular SM + KCM against Toneri. The only thing that gotten taken away was the SOSP Chibaku Tensei (the symbols on Naruto/Sasukes hand)

Gemmysaur said:
Thread made pointlessly longer because of unecessary quoting of walls of text.

Stop that, please.

Anyways, the magatama design at the back is as much a fan assumption of Six Paths chakra usage as the eye pigmentation, in that as far as I know, we don't have legit confirmation of it. Also, black Chidori is inconsistent as hell, as are Naruto's chakra cloaks, but whatever.

Oh, and stop using the anime version for proof. It screws up a lot.

Relevant image:
Of course not

I was use magatama thing to debunk the pigmentation thing , the both is fan-made as you said there isnt any 100% confirmation about SPC , but we should use the closest one , naruto adult appearance is as same as BSM appearance and way different to SPSM appearance

I still have a lot of good points that there isnt anyone debunk it for now atleast .

Ssr4vegito said:
Another point is that Momoshiki mainly targets Kurama's chakra despite Naruto, Sasuke and even Hinata(i don't know if it's retconned) having enormous SPC so does it mean Kurama's reserves >>>> Hagoromo's and Hamura's. Naruto also doesn't use base spc mode like he did against Madara. He spams SPSM even against the likes of Shin clones and doesn't even bother to use other tailed beast abilities. Maybe we'll get an actual confirmation about this in the future but i don't know about now
ƒæîƒæîƒæîƒæîƒæî

BlackeJan said:
Actually he still does have SPC (I also looked that up) cause he used Regular SM + KCM against Toneri. The only thing that gotten taken away was the SOSP Chibaku Tensei (the symbols on Naruto/Sasukes hand)
Actually he still does have SPC (I also looked that up) cause he used Regular SM + KCM against Toneri.

tf?

The only thing that gotten taken away was the SOSP Chibaku Tensei (the symbols on Naruto/Sasukes hand)

Naruto didnt lost SPC after seal kaguya because , he used it aganist sasuke in final fight

AstralKing7 said:
Naruto did lose his SOSP symbol. That's what Blacke was talking about he didn't say he lost SPC.
Correct. It's weord cause u can say there's different section is Sage Path like this:

SPC = Godly chakra (which Naruto/Sasuke still have)

SPSM = No pigmentation + slit eyes (this is the real version/a higher goody advance of regular SM)

SPSM (Cloak) = KCM + SPSM

The symbol of both Naruto/Sasuke hand is ONLY the power of the Six Path CT to use as sealing hence why it disappeared from them both

Correct. It's weord cause u can say there's different section is Sage Path like this:

SPC = Godly chakra (which Naruto/Sasuke still have)

SPSM = No pigmentation + slit eyes (this is the real version/a higher goody advance of regular SM)

SPSM (Cloak) = KCM + SPSM

The symbol of both Naruto/Sasuke hand is ONLY the power of the Six Path CT to use as sealing hence why it disappeared from them both

Bruh . I didn't use Yin-Yang seal to proof what I say

Also like TFO said, SOSPmode isn't a chakra cloak or anything. It's a state of mind. Bruh matter of fact, I think I just found out how we know when Naruto is using SPC. When Naruto is in chakra cloak and using SPC he doesn't have the marks around his eyes. When he is using SOSP skills he without the chakra cloak he has the marks around his eyes.

AstralKing7 said:
Also like TFO said, SOSPmode isn't a chakra cloak or anything. It's a state of mind. Bruh matter of fact, I think I just found out how we know when Naruto is using SPC. When Naruto is in chakra cloak and using SPC he doesn't have the marks around his eyes. When he is using SOSP skills he without the chakra cloak he has the marks around his eyes.
Naruto has SPC in general. The "no pigmentations + slit eyes" is the actual SPSM (literally is the godly version of regular SM) so it makes perfect sense now especially looking at KCMSM in The Last. The cloak that we see Naruto enter vs Madara is just him going KCM in conjunction with SPSM

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Chakra cloak plus sosp mode equals no pigmentations.

@Lorenzo bruh read the databook man. SOSP is not a Mode. It's literally stated to be a state of mind.

AstralKing7 said:
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Chakra cloak plus sosp mode equals no pigmentations.
Yup! and the reason why KCMSM Naruto was so OP in The Last cause his Base has SPC so him just going regular SM + KCM makes perfect sense. What I do wonder however is how can we tell when he goes BM or since he gotten both of Kurama that he can't go BM anymore

@Blacke we know Naruto uses BM because of the marks on his face become bolder unlike KCM. Naruto is always using BM when is using SPC. That's why the marks on his face are bolder. That's how we can tell

@Lorenzo dude the fandom just calls it a Mode because half of them didn't read he DB, and because it sounds cooler. SPSM or what ever you wanna call it; it's not a Mode like TFO said it's a mind set and it's even described as one

dude.....where do u guys come up with this stuff lol wtf. look, kcm or bm are just naruto using kurama's chakra as a cloak/shroud. nothing more, nothing less. sage mode is naruto mixing his chakra to natural energy and creating senjutsu chakra. six path is chakra from the otsutsuki which some humans have by inheritance or by being given from some otsutsuki mofo. naruto got it from obito and hagoromo when he 'died'. naruto can still use bm. naruto can still sm. naruto has, along with his normal chakra, six paths chakra. he can use them induvidually. naruto can also use bm along with sm. naruto can mix his six paths chakra to his sm to create spsm. naruto can use both spsm and bm at the same time.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
dude.....where do u guys come up with this stuff lol wtf. look, kcm or bm are just naruto using kurama's chakra as a cloak/shroud. nothing more, nothing less. sage mode is naruto mixing his chakra to natural energy and creating senjutsu chakra. six path is chakra from the otsutsuki which some humans have by inheritance or by being given from some otsutsuki mofo. naruto got it from obito and hagoromo when he 'died'. naruto can still use bm. naruto can still sm. naruto has, along with his normal chakra, six paths chakra. he can use them induvidually. naruto can also use bm along with sm. naruto can mix his six paths chakra to his sm to create spsm. naruto can use both spsm and bm at the same time.
U know u basically just said what me and Astral said right....

@Astral

Since Naruto has a completed Kurama it's hard to tell whether he's using KCM or BM. Apparently Naruto likes to spam KCM more in the Boruto anime

I'm still trying to figure out if he used BM vs Fused Momo

I mean BM still looks the same logically. It shouldn't same when you think about it. Naruto only gains more chakra and different magamatamas cause of yin Kurama and yang Kurama.

BM has thicker marks on its face and it's darker. He used BM against Momo

Back