• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Madaras resistance to Soul Manipulation. Able to return his soul to his body after the edo tensei has been released.https://media.discordapp.net/attach...217581756450/p_00010.png?width=467&height=670

Orochimaru- Dimension creation, has a dimension inside himself he uses when taking over someone's body. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551385365118844949/561311746170552320/p_00006.png

All edo tensei should get resistance to age and death manipulation.

Obito should also have power bestowal for giving kakashi the dual MS

Madara should have resistance to sealing for breaking out of gaaras sealing https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551385365118844949/561329062346358794/p_00013.png

Naruto should have resistance to sealing. He was also able to destroy the sealing necklace that tsunade gave him.

Amatarasu should also have Limited Regenerationn Negation- Nagato was unable to regenerate until after the effects of Amatarasu wore off. https://www.bing.com/images/search?...hi&simid=608012461295996533&selectedIndex=103

Boruto should get resistance to time stop. He was able to move when Momoshiki stopped time. Momoshiki should also get Non-Corporeal as a spirit.

Boruto should also get Non-Physical Interaction. He was able to touch momoshikis spirit. https://ww5.readnaruto.com/chapter/boruto-naruto-next-generations-chapter-010/

Sasuke should also get limited resistance to time stop or time stop perception. https://ww5.readnaruto.com/chapter/boruto-naruto-next-generations-chapter-010/

Naruto should also have Limited Invulnerability scaling from Hagoromo.

I don't think first one regarding Madara is true. He simply used hand signs to change the jutsu on his terms. This wouldn't have been possible if say Kabuto wasn't unconscious. HE would have triggered the Talisman like how he did for other Kages.

The second doesn't seem anything special. If you ask me it could be compared to mental space like those of Jinchuriki. By staking it out in this dimension, Orochimaru wins over the prey. Not a dimension creation feat.

Madara and Naruto's resistance to seal is acceptable, but i am not sure about the level. After all there does exist a powerful seal which can seal someone much powerful than the two together.

Actually with regards to Amaterasu it could be high tiered. Afterall it burns down the Multi-Headed Dog which clones on being damaged.

Boruto didn't touch momoshiki, it was other way round. Momoshiki bestowed him with seal.

actually madara did not use handseals when he forced his soul back into his body and Kabuto being concouis has nothing to do with it.

Orochimaru literally states that it is a dimension he created,

Sealing is hax it does not have a stated level beyond dimensionality, unless a character has sealed someone with sealing resistance.

yeah regen negation.

That is true about boruto, it is confusing.

Rocker1189 said:
actually madara did not use handseals when he forced his soul back into his body and Kabuto being concouis has nothing to do with it.
Orochimaru literally states that it is a dimension he created,

Sealing is hax it does not have a stated level beyond dimensionality, unless a character has sealed someone with sealing resistance.

yeah regen negation.

That is true about boruto, it is confusing.
Actually it does, Kabuto controlled every KAge the moment they attempted to resist. Including third Raikage, Second Tsuchikage and several other Shinobis.

He stated he created it within "himself". That's the mental plane.

Kaguya was sealed. They were even gonna seal Madara which is why he "preponed the infinite Tsukuyomi".

What has any of that got to do with putting his own soul back in his body? As I have stated Madara did not weave any seals.

It does not matter where a dimension is, if it was mental he would say so.

That has nothing to do with my "sealing is hax and thus does not have a tier before tier 2" point. All you are proving is that Kaguya has not shown resistance to sealing which is true, or that the seal for Madara was going to be more powerful.

It doesn't matter if momoshiki touched boruto or not, he was still physically able to touch him. The fact that boruto can get touched by a spirit should still count as Non-physical interaction.

Also Madara doesn't use the hand seals until the end of the chapter.
PEYF49HSU.txt

Rocker1189 said:
What has any of that got to do with putting his own soul back in his body? As I have stated Madara did not weave any seals.
It dies not matter where a dimension is, if it was mental he would say so.

That has nothing to do with my "sealing is hax and thus does not have a tier before tier 2" point. All you are proving is that Kaguya has not shown resistance to sealing which is true, or that the seal for Madara was going to be more powerful.
he did..

So every chunibyou is dimension creator?

I disagree. The amount of chakra you possess determines the level of seal. Case in point Naruto has broken several seals thanks to that and so have other Jinchuriki.

OnePunchSaitama said:
he did..

So every chunibyou is dimension creator?

I disagree. The amount of chakra you possess determines the level of seal. Case in point Naruto has broken several seals thanks to that and so have other Jinchuriki.
...... dude reread the chapter he weaved the seal waay after he put his soul back in his body. It is chapter 591.

Orochimaru is not a chunni and certainly not osomeone that lies about his abilities. Please dont go inserting random stuff as a point.

"Naruto has broken several seals" care to bring any proof of that?

^He was using tiger seal the whole time.

I am pointing out about how "Dimension" in this case is simply mental plane.

Word bind seal, Utakata's seal, Tetragram seal, Pretty sure the Jinchuriki broke HAchibi's ink seal, Than there was Yamato's seal. These are what i remember though in original NAruto i think so he broke several other not so remarkable seals.

Tiger seal where? Am I blind, can you show me? Have you even read the chapter?

With no proof whatsoever, it has been stated to be a dimension within him, by the user itself.

since when did naruto escape the word bind seal? I don tremeber utaka having a seal, at least in manga. Hachibi's ink seal is just ink clones grabbing you and melting over you and they broke it by literally blasting the clones away. I dont rmemeber Naruto escaping Yamato's seal.

He used Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique. That's what the hand sign was for. At the end of the chapter we see him release the Edo Tensei technique.

Rocker1189 said:
With no proof whatsoever, it has been stated to be a dimension within him, by the user itself.

since when did naruto escape the word bind seal? I don tremeber utaka having a seal, at least in manga. Hachibi's ink seal is just ink clones grabbing you and melting over you and they broke it by literally blasting the clones away. I dont rmemeber Naruto escaping Yamato's seal.
I did.

Yet what i am claiming is that this dimension is no different from mental plane. And his claim was legitimiately debunked by Sasuke in few moments later further proving that it might not be anything more than Mental plane where Sasuke puts Orochimaru in Genjutsu,

Just check the episodes where Utakata is killed by Pain.

Fos Hachibi's ink clone fail make it any different? And it's not just, something similar was done by Third Hokage via reaper death seal.

Check pain vs Naruto fight..

Wrath Of Itachi said:
He used Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique. That's what the hand sign was for. At the end of the chapter we see him release the Edo Tensei technique.
What's the release hand sign for Edo Tensei? BEcause he didn't use any if i recall.

OnePunchSaitama said:
I did.

Yet what i am claiming is that this dimension is no different from mental plane. And his claim was legitimiately debunked by Sasuke in few moments later further proving that it might not be anything more than Mental plane where Sasuke puts Orochimaru in Genjutsu,

Just check the episodes where Utakata is killed by Pain.

Fos Hachibi's ink clone fail make it any different? And it's not just, something similar was done by Third Hokage via reaper death seal.

Check pain vs Naruto fight..
Then show me a picture, you look like you are straight up lying right now... hell I would provide the chapter for you:https://www.***********.net/naruto/591/7

You can put someone in a genjut outside of a mental plane what does him putting rochimaru in a genjutsu got to do with anything, all your arguments equate nothing related to each other. Orochimaru's claim was not debunked and it was not a claimm it was a statement.

Hachibi's seal is not really a normal seal is miy point, he just has ink clone grip you, it si a clonign techiniques that uses physical power to grab someone.

I did, what has that got to do with anything.

OnePunchSaitama said:
He doesn't. Larger chakra amount in the target implies that stronger seal is required.
Which is still not proven, but you know what whatever, we can give it a level compared to their AP anyway. The point is they have resistances.

Rocker1189 said:
Then show me a picture, you look like you are straight up lying right now... hell I would provide the chapter for you:https://www.***********.net/naruto/591/7

You can put someone in a genjut outside of a mental plane what does him putting rochimaru in a genjutsu got to do with anything, all your arguments equate nothing related to each other. Orochimaru's claim was not debunked and it was not a claimm it was a statement.

Hachibi's seal is not really a normal seal is miy point, he just has ink clone grip you, it si a clonign techiniques that uses physical power to grab someone.

I did, what has that got to do with anything.
Read the top most left section:https://www.***********.net/naruto/591/8

Madara is using tiger seal, anime makes it clearer.

First claim it was his "realm: where he could do anything. He couldnt do anything.

Second what's location of this dimension if you are so confident if it is actually a dimension? Because there real bodies did exist in the real world parallely.

Yeah he was gonna seal him before they powered up. Read the dialogue in manga or watch anime.

AP has no relation to sealing.

Fodder Ninja's can easily seal Kage level characters,itiwas shown in the war.I don't know where you got that info from,at least give scan.

Rocker1189 said:
OnePunchSaitama said:
Wait what? That episode was marked canon.
Anime is secondary canon and manga is main canon and he still did not use the release seal until the end of the chapter.
So secondary canon not considered/ignored?

Even than in worst case only word Bind is removed.

Dzhindzholia said:
AP has no relation to sealing.
Fodder Ninja's can easily seal Kage level characters,itiwas shown in the war.I don't know where you got that info from,at least give scan.
Yeah which kage got sealed without beat down? or incapacitation?

That is literally for the jutsu he uses right afterwards... are you... being deliberately obtuse?

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Fire_Release:_Dragon_Fire_Technique

hand seals: Snake  Dragon  Rabbit  Tiger

literally says tiger as the last seal, the seal is for the dragon fire jutsu.

It is in his body like he stated.

Yeah before the seal got started they broke it. They broke out of the clons though not the seal itself.

OnePunchSaitama said:
So secondary canon not considered/ignored?

Even than in worst case only word Bind is removed.
wait, wait wait, you are using anime only filler? That is definitely not accepted canon. At all.

also:

https://www.***********.net/naruto/591/9

soul leaving

https://www.***********.net/naruto/591/10

soul coming back

no seals.

Rocker1189 said:
^This.

And back to my original question how did Madara manage to rescind the jutsu? He said he weaved the signs. And Tiger seal was the only one he used...

That means high amount of chakra release could potentially break it.

They beat down Edo's because otherwise it is physicaly impossible to catche them with sealing jutsus.That is obvious and was shown on numerous occasions.Plus Edo's have infinity amounts of chakra and never get tired.

Back