• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Abilities Addition 3

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Elizhaa/Nedge accepted almost everything; however, their acceptance is negated by the fact that a good chunk of the OP has been contested in the thread. So far there doesn't seem to be any acceptance for anything except Itachi's Intelligence, Naruto's Power Bestowal, Kabuto's Telepathy, Naruto having Telepathy with the Bijuu after befriending Kurama and all Shinobi having Acrobatics.
The rest is contested or countered.
Yeah it was contested and after looking over both sides clearly decided we made the most sense, it is not like he accepted it before the contesting happened.

And I did acknowledge that a few things still need to be discussed.

it wouldbe great if you looked further up the thread where I did agree that it is not a shinju ability and so did elizhaa who said that he looked at the context and arrived to the same conclusion.

I even agreed with most of what you said, but the paralysis, Itachi oh and might guys and no comment about the TSBs.

DC18BB3D-89B8-40F9-96DE-23EA17969218
Naruto needs fire manipulation or heat manipulation in his chakra forms.
He needs resistance to sealing in KCM and higher

He needs barrier creation with his chakra sinc eit protected him from Sasuke Katon in part one

Sasuke needs paralysis resistance in his hebi key

> Naruto needs fire manipulation or heat manipulation in his chakra forms.

> He needs resistance to sealing in KCM and higher

Could you elaborate on these points please?

His chakra when using Kuramas chakra was stated to burn. He burned and set Oros snakes on fire when they touched him. He also left a burn mark on Sakura's arm

Well, Kakashi and Shikamaru are currently considered Geniuses on their profile. I think that it should be fine for Itachi to be considered a Genius as well.

Damage3245 said:
Well, Kakashi and Shikamaru are currently considered Geniuses on their profile. I think that it should be fine for Itachi to be considered a Genius as well.
I mean the stuff for his susanoo.

I think that Itachi should definitely have Sealing, and I guess Limited Soul Manipulation if that is applicable (though I'm also fine with him not having that; sealing away any living person like he did with Orochimaru would by definition seal their souls away too).

I'm uncertain about Non-Physical Interaction though.

I mean Bz streight up says they are spiritual weapons that are not physcal in form, so does the databook. Both times it is stated to be without a physical form. You literally cant even say it is ambiguous.

Also BFR too, since they are sent to an emphereal world by the sword.

Yeah it's definitely soul manipulation. The sealing of nagato is the best since Nagato doesn't physically have a body anyway which is why we see him sealed differently than Oro as well as the fact that Totsuka blades seals souls jsut like the Reaper Death Seal jutsu

If the blade can touch Nagato soul and the gourd can suck his soul in; then it's defi NPI

@AstralKing7; not that I'm disageeing with Limited Soul Manipulation, but Nagato did have a physical body there, even if it wasn't his real fleshy body.

Bruhhhh Susanno is completely spiritual as we already have the statements for it but turns out Itachi touched Naruto's soulƒÿ▓ man its good to re read the manga sometimes

CF9A8E41-A4A3-4A1E-9702-5B2865949F07
Oh btw his fake body is disappearing while he is getting absorbed which means it's only his soul that got absorbed like we said

Most of them got accepted except for the spatial shit and rinnegan abilities.

And regen negation and will power resistance yet

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Rocker1189 said:
Yeah it was contested and after looking over both sides clearly decided we made the most sense,
That's decided nowhere unless you wish to point it out.

it is not like he accepted it before the contestinng happened.
He accepted it all in the first comment of the thread.

Majority of it is still contested and some of it was obviously countered like the Shinju having Spatial Manipulation Resistance.

After looking though again, I diagreed with these:

All Edo Tensei Jinchuriki should have: all of the Rinnegan abilities.

Shinju (Jübi) Should have Resistance to Spatial Manipulation (not affected by Kakashi Hatake's Kamui)

All Shinju (Jübi) Jinchuriki Should have: Resistance to Spatial Manipulation scaling to the Shinju.

Don't the Black Recievers only cause paralysis if they penetrate someone's body? Has just touching them been shown to paralyze someone?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Omimi
I think possibly can work here for Sasuke, we've only see it paralyze in one way so i'm not sure if the hokage is reliable enough to be certain.
I am pretty sure the hkage himself is reliable, we have only seen it work one way because people prefer to stab with it like a weapon.

Do we have a databook entry about the Black Recievers that could shed some more light on this?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
It is not imo, it's just a question. Have we ever seen it affect someone by just touching it?
The question is not about the black rods affecting peolpe on touch, it is about sasuke not being affected upon touchnig them, sorry but your opinion is jjust straight up wrong. Hokage's words>>>>yours.

It shouldn't be any possibly. KCM Naruto was seen literally touching a rod and even he started feeling the effects.

Haven't you guys read the manga?

Wasn't KCM Naruto affected by the chakra chains, not the paralysis?

It's not confirmed by the 2nd hokage though

It is a one off questio that he asked

Paul Frank said:
It's not confirmed by the 2nd hokage though
It is a one off questio that he asked
A question he asked about why it was that sasuke was not paralysed. He very clearly was not questionaing its ability to paralyse someone upon touch.

We really have reached the point where we ignore what is stated in the manga huh.

Back