• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Abilities Addition 3

HereComesBigBoi said:
Except that the jutsu just destroyed on a level the edo tensei couldn't regen from as shown in the manga.

I think im gunna debunk this verse so much shady shit on the profiles mmmm

Dude the soul didn't get destroyed. Part of the soul got release due to the jutsu being nullified in Minato arm. He can't regen when the chakra and jutsu in his arm is completely gone on a molecular or higher level

HereComesBigBoi said:
I'm new here yes and I'm already feeling like a 12th grader in pre primary school with toddlers.

Tsb negated because it destroyed the jutsu obviously my mans l2r u ez
Good for you.

Exactly right, so it has nothing to do with level of regen even if for wahtever reason edo was mid-godly or higher, the same thing would still happen because it is a jutsu.

Also like Imade said Kurama is most likely the reason the regen is slowed down. People are forgetttingn that Naruto isn't using his chakra but Kuramas chakra at that point in KCM

AstralKing7 said:
Dude the soul didn't get destroyed. Part of the soul got release due to the jutsu being nullified in Minato arm. He can't regen when the chakra and jutsu in his arm is completely gone on a molecular or higher level
Huh? are you sure about that? xD

My fn god mans u legit cant read pmsl idk how to communicate sign language to the blind roflmao it just destroyed the edo on a lvl it couldn't get regened from u comprehende yet, ez?

HereComesBigBoi said:
My fn god mans u legit cant read pmsl idk how to communicate sign language to the blind roflmao it just destroyed the edo on a lvl it couldn't get regened from u comprehende yet, ez?
Except you are wrong, it negated the jutsu as it has been said to be able to do. and Minato's soul's hands were also gone as extra evidence.

AstralKing7 said:
Also like Imade said Kurama is most likely the reason the regen is slowed down. People are forgetttingn that Naruto isn't using his chakra but Kuramas chakra at that point in KCM
Isn't he can use Yang release? with Yin Yang release one can completely neg edo Regenerationn!

Except you are wrong, it negated the jutsu as it has been said to be able to do. and Minato's soul's hands were also gone as extra evidence.

It negated the jutsu the way i said my mans.

AstralKing7 said:
Yeah pretty damn sure since it's stated that all chakra that isn't SOSP is nullified by TSBs
Only Sage chackra or Natural Energy is not nullfied by TSBs.

HereComesBigBoi said:
It negated the jutsu the way i said my mans.
No, it did not as that has 0 evidence. And contradicts what has been shown:http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-518-page-9.html http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-518-page-10.html

No, it did not as that has 0 evidence.

It is literally stated to be like dust release son which destroys on a molecular level you on the headcanon stuff come over here I'll show u da wae

HereComesBigBoi said:
It is literally stated to be like dust release son which destroys on a molecular level you on the headcanon stuff come over here I'll show u da wae
Then Minato should have regend from the rest of his body.

Then Minato should have regend from the rest of his body.

U gettin closer to the fax boy, u just gotta stop the wank and realise that it all works when u remove the muh low godly from the equation its simple math u kno?

HereComesBigBoi said:
U gettin closer to the fax boy, u just gotta stop the wank and realise that it all works when u remove the muh low godly from the equation its simple math u kno?
... Yeah... I dont think we are getting anywhere with you, you have no scans to post or anything and you are talking about facts...

... Yeah... I dont think we are getting anywhere with you, you have no scans to post or anything and you are talking about facts...

I speak the facts just truat what i say im super lazy i dont wanna get scans hant on lemme finish this good stuff

Rocker1189 said:
Thats hypocrite xD Isn't you are the same too? You still haven't answered my question!

I have no idea what they other guy is on about. I oppose the Limited Regenerationn Negation for different reasons to him.

guys if u disagree then do so but pls we all need to stay cool and no need to attack eachother thanks

Sir Silent orchestra said:
Does any of your scans answered my question? I don't think so!

You just gave up on me, remember? no scans or anything, just gave up!
Your question is not about the planetary rasengan.

what I gave up on was explaining why it is that Naruto's abilities can be different between his teenage and adult forms.

HereComesBigBoi said:
Yeah ill get those scans lster but just trust me k
Fact is I already know what scans you would be posting, and all they show is the negation of edo tensei, not including the fact that Minato's soul lose arms too: http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-691-page-24.html

this instantly counters your point.

Rocker1189 said:
Your question is not about the planetary rasengan.

what I gave up on was explaining why it is that Naruto's abilities can be different between his teenage and adult forms.
Huh? what makes planetary rasengan special? or different with rasenshuriken? both using wind element too and both is based on the same technique.

Damage3245 said:
Kabuto didn't say that the Regenerationn was slower than usual; he just said it would take time to regenerate the damage indicating the amount of damage was significant.
Nowhere else in the manga did Naruto cause an Edo Tensei Zombie's Regenerationn to be slowed down.
I didn't think about this, I agree with this interpretation.

Kabuto doesn't say that the Regenerationn was slowed down, he explicitly says that Naruto's power means the Regenerationn will take longer.

That can easily mean that due to Naruto's destructive power the damage is greater, thus the Regenerationn time is increased due to healing the greater damage.

Also, Muu had peformed Fragmented right upon being hit by the Rasengan. Fragmenting is detrimental to Muu as it literally cuts his Chakra by half. This is a huge issue to Muu as he can't even peform Jutsu due to Fragmenting. This could be another reason for his Regenerationn having a greater duration.

Also, Naruto has hit other Edo Tensei before with his Rasenshuriken, something more potent than his Planetary Rasengan that does not have the potency of Rasenshuriken, yet the Rasenshuriken does not delay the Regenerationn of said characters.

I completely disagree with Limited Regenerationn Negation now.

Sir Silent orchestra said:
Huh? what makes planetary rasengan special? or different with rasenshuriken? both using wind element too and both is based on the same technique.
planetary rasengan does not have wind element

@imade

That can easily mean that due to Naruto's destructive power the damage is greater, thus the Regenerationn time is increased due to healing the greater damage.

• no it does not
  • getting Vaporized>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting hit by planetary rasengan
Also, Naruto has hit other Edo Tensei before with his Rasenshurike

• it only hit 3rd raikage but it was only able to destroyed his lighting cloak and his body only got scratch from it because of his lighting cloak
  • and planetary rasengan =/=frs

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I didn't think about this, I agree with this interpretation.

Kabuto doesn't say that the Regenerationn was slowed down, he explicitly says that Naruto's power means the Regenerationn will take longer.

Also, Muu had peformed Fragmented right upon being hit by the Rasengan. Fragmenting is detrimental to Muu as it literally cuts his Chakra by half. This is a huge issue to Muu as he can't even peform Jutsu due to Fragmenting. This could be another reason for his Regenerationn having a greater duration.

Also, Naruto has hit other Edo Tensei before with his Rasenshuriken, something more potent than his Planetary Rasengan that does not have the potency of Rasenshuriken, yet the Rasenshuriken does not delay the Regenerationn of said characters.

I completely disagree with Limited Regenerationn Negation now.
I would admit about the chakra being a decent point.

However again, Naruto has never actually hurt any other edo tensei with his rasengan enough for the regenerative effects to be required.

And it still does nto account for the fact that they have regeed from worse, faster.

Since it is ambiguous then Rocker1189; perhaps we should discuss the other proposed abilities first?

Are u referring to A^??

Kabutos statement can interpreted as him saying the regen is going to be slower than its usual healing time.

We've seen how fast Deidara bombs get healed after he exploded Sai's brother. Which was used to showcase the regen of Edo tenseis in the first place back then. Comparing this to that feat definitely shows us how fast and how slow the regen was working

well I agree mostly with IMade I also disagreed with resistance to spatial for the shinju.

I disagree with what he said about the black rods and paralysis, it clearly paralysed BZ.

Sasuske should get his resistance too, though does he not already have that from resisting Orochimaru's as a kid?

for Might guy it should not matter how he does it, a side effect is still an effect.

I already posted what I thought for genius intelligence, Itachi should def have it. He is more of a genius than kakashi who was stated to be a genius.

wont comment about TSBs at least for now.

Yeah might guy would still get spatial manipulation. It doesn't matter if it's a side effect. It's a side effect of his ability.

Back