• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A Top Tiers - Revision and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was S-Rank (So like the level of your average Akatsuki member), but anyway we shouldn't assume all A-Ranks are on the same level all the time.

Not to mention I am pretty sure Tobirama was tired due to all the warfare. Finally, I still find it hard to believe that Tobirama, after all he did during the Ten Tails situation, is weaker than Tsunade or Sakura. I still find it hard to believe he died to all those Shinobi as well, but again, fatigue.

That's the issue here. Clearly Kishi didn't plan to make Tobirama as powerful as he was until the War Arc. As such this causes the problem of "how strong is Tobirama really?"

True but it gives us a general idea of where they should rank in strenght

He ran away from Kinkaku and Ginkaku when they were alone implying them to be superior to him.

Fatigue is a baseless assumption as Obito/Kakashi/Rin werent exhaused in the their great ninja war so why should Tobirama be.

All he really did was teleport around.

I said why. After all the things he did during the fight against the Ten Tails and Obito, is seems...off to think he was defeated by the likes og Ginkaku or Kinkaku along with 20 A-S ranks.

It mentions in chapter 481 but it changes from translator to translator. I'm wrong about that only Ginkaku or Kinkaku probably two of them attacked him but there are 20 shinobi.

@Dragon

It same for Hashirama really. He just died without explanation.

To be fair, Kinkaku and Ginkaku very well could have had Regenerationn, the ability to create another body from their original body (like KN4), corrosive chakra, etc.

But Tsunade has better strength feats than Tobirama. What Tobirama mostly did in the war was to contribute with his analytical skills and such, FTG, and Edo Tensei body allowing him to do things he wouldn't try when he was alive.

Ssr4vegito said:
I'm against it too. It's still confusing which version of Naruto was kurama referring to he said Naruto surpassed Minato and Kushina a while ago, could also be referring to BM or KCM
Nope cause Kurama said that before Minato even got there (Kurama also didn't know that he had the Yin Kurama) and he was talking about the chakra control how Naruto was giving everyone his chakra which he stated was EXTREMELY hard to do

I'll concede even though it honestly makes no sense to me. Most of my arguements would be fallacies anyway.

Hashirama doesn't really use water style in combat iirc.

It is true that he doesnt use it in character but he is a water user as it is one of his nature transformations.

Yea i think its illness but there is a theory BZ killed him in his sleep or smth like that.

Well there is a difference between have a "Water Nature" and being a "Water Style User".

Like apparently Gaara has Lightning Nature, and outside of Magnet Release....he never uses it.

True but to use Wood one must combine Earth and Water natures implying that he is at least somewhat knowledgable in Water release unlike Gaara.

That still doesn't mean he counts as a Water Style user when compared to Tobirama whose primarily Water Style. He's a Wood style user that just mixes Earth and Water. Doesn't mean he actually has any Water Release techniques.

Wasn't we suppose to start this yesterday the moment we got the list 😂 the 7-A's r meant for people who is SM Jiraiya lvl and up

What's funny is that KCM2 Naruto's rasengan only bruised obito's right artificial shoulder while Minato's Rasengan and Konan's paperbomb completely destroyed it or maybe he just got a stronger arm

you do realize that Konan's PBs were gonna kill Obito right??? Im pretty sure OBito was getting stronger through the series as well

Ssr4vegito said:
What's funny is that KCM2 Naruto's rasengan only bruised obito's right artificial shoulder while Minato's Rasengan and Konan's paperbomb completely destroyed it or maybe he just got a stronger arm
What is KCM2? This is the state which he was in (KCM). BTW against Minato Obito was weaker.

There isn't a big time gap between his fight with Konan and the war he just got a stronger arm and he was likely off guard with the PB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back