• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naritaverse Feat

Good news, Baccano 9-As will remain 9-A. The downgrade got canceled since I found the feat where Ladd shook a building with his punch, I am pretty sure that a feat like this would require 9-A level of energy output. Also I updated his profile. Another good news, I am planning on making more Baccano profiles, though it might take some time since I am lazy af.

I would love to assist if I could manage to get regular access to the novels. What do you think of the earlier topic of having composite vs anime/light novel profiles?

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
What do you think of the earlier topic of having composite vs anime/light novel profiles?
Composite profile is a bad idea for Baccano, there is this verse called monogatari, all the profiles there are being made into LN version by me and Agnaa.

Togame.png

Could you save and re-upload this image in this thread right here?

For some reason my computer isn't letting me upload images to the website, but I need this one

Ok, just list some more powers that comes to both of your minds, I'll add them later. (P.S no reality warping lol)

Lol after reading through the LNs I'am convinced that Claire is Azathoth, and Ronny might be Yog-Sothoth.

Just Aura is way too vague, since aura could do anything from making you easier to detect to instakill everyone in the area

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Is that usable?
  • prepares confetti and cake in the shape of Jacuzzi's tatoo*
Unfortunately no, outlier..........For now I have asked bambu to calc some feats of Ladd and Claire, hopefully we don't have to downgrade them to wall level and subsonic.

I dunno actually. Though there is a feat of Ladd (Not the building shaking feat) which might justify 9-A for baccano, but bambu has still not calced it.

With all the stuff said about him, I wonder if Narita is actually leading up to a reveal that Claire is another homunculus with amnesia or something like that.

Scaling chain in-progress for assorted characters:

Claire Stanfield = Shizuo Heiwajima

Scaling down from there:

Scaling from Shizuo:

Izaya Orihara (Inflicted several wounds on bloodlusted but injured Shizuo, but was horribly crippled by two hits) >/= Nile (Was harder for Shizuo to take down than Yahiro, fought and defeated Christopher in the past, breaking all his teeth) > Yahiro Mizuchi (Inflicted many wounds on restricted Shizuo and knocked him down several times, but was KO'd by one serious hit)

Scaling from Claire:

Felix Walke (Stated by Claire to be stronger than Christopher. He and Claire have only fought casually, but Claire acknowledged that if Felix were in his prime it would've been a good fight) > Christopher Shaldred (Inflicted a minor wound on casual Claire, but was one-shotted when he got serious. Claire said he'd be nervous if Christopher had been better equipped, though this may have been a joke) = Graham Specter (Better than Ladd in a fight, fought against Christopher several times but was easily outmatched by casual Claire) > Ladd Russo (Effortlessly dealt with by casual Claire) = Chané Laforet (Matched Ladd for quite some time) = Maria Barcelito (Fought Chané evenly) = Adele (Maria's rival)

It's difficult to tell how these two lists scale to each other, considering that Shizuo holds back much more than Claire does to avoid killing. All we know that would allow cross-scaling is that Niles beat Christopher, though we don't know how one-sided it was.

There's also the issue of Izaya somewhat holding his own against Shizuo, who was bloodlusted and completely not holding back, but at the same time was heavily injured and recovering from oxygen starvation.

Apart from Shizuo, everyone else seems to be 9-B from what I have read so far (Though there is a feat which may get good results, but no one is bothering to calc it). I am also unsure about scaling Claire to Shizuo, since there is a chance that the WOG maybe a rumour like Saitama's punch being compared to a big bang.

Also worth noting, if the two of them are comparable in a "who would win" situation, then Claire is still likely to be physically weaker than Shizuo, since Claire outskills him to an insane degree. So if we don't have a calc putting Shizuo past baseline of whatever tier he is, then it would make sense for Claire to only be on the high end of the previous tier.

Blahblah9755 said:
Also worth noting, if the two of them are comparable in a "who would win" situation, then Claire is still likely to be physically weaker than Shizuo, since Claire outskills him to an insane degree. So if we don't have a calc putting Shizuo past baseline of whatever tier he is, then it would make sense for Claire to only be on the high end of the previous tier.
Correct.

Back