• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naritaverse Feat

So, this should either be redone on the site or copied on to site with appropriate citations/references?

Thanks! I should warn that I might lose power and coverage b/c of Florence, so I might not be around for a while

The power hasn't gone yet but I should get to bed; see you tomorrow hopefully and goodnight

Here is the image of Ronny's cloud splitting feat. (It was raining previously and he split the rain clouds to make the sun come out just in time when Maria raised her sword).
Maria

I'm wondering that too; if it is telekinesis, would the calc have to be redone? Also, would it be applicable to striking and powerscaling?

Oh, I'm back. Hi guys

I thought it would scale since it was confirmed by Word of God and telekinesis can be used to cause physical damage or increase one'e physical abilities like the Jedi or Superboy(Post-Flashpoint)

I don't see why this wouldn't scale to the three top tiers, considering that the whole point of their characters is that they're absurdly far beyond everyone else in the verse, power-wise, and have yet to fight seriously at all.

Excluding this cloud splitting, name a single feat which is beyond tier 9 in both Baccano and Durarara. None right? that makes this cloud splitting feat an outlier. Also the WOG doesn't make much sense, Ronny can just bfr Claire and Shizuo to outerspace and be done with it. The only way we can accept this cloud feat is by disregarding the WOG and making Ronny the only godtier for Baccano. Also Claire himself admitted that he would be in cold sweat if Christopher had appropriate weapons in their fight, which proves that he ain't unreachable. I don't have to say much about Shizuo he has been hurt by a lot of his fights which again proves my point.

-BANLK- said:
Excluding this cloud splitting, name a single feat which is beyond tier 9 in both Baccano and Durarara. None right? that makes this cloud splitting feat an outlier. Also the WOG doesn't make much sense, Ronny can just bfr Claire and Shizuo to outerspace and be done with it. The only way we can accept this cloud feat is by disregarding the WOG and making Ronny the only godtier for Baccano. Also Claire himself admitted that he would be in cold sweat if Christopher had appropriate weapons in their fight, which proves that he ain't unreachable. I don't have to say much about Shizuo he has been hurt by a lot of his fights which again proves my point.
You make a good point but most of the feats are done by weaker opponents that Claire, Ronny and Shizuo scale to because they are just so much stronger than the rest of them and this is a feat done by Ronny and would only apply to Claire and Shizuo(and maybe Shishizaki and Yahiro as mentioned earlier). It wouldn't apply to the dozens of other characters in Baccano or Durarara so I can't really see it as an outlier.

It also sounds ridiculous that Claire can dodge a sniper round or enhance his eyesight through sheer belief. And keep in mind that Claire has never even remotely come close to trying in a fight, except offscreen, against someone who was considered a living legend of insurmountable strength, and killed him.

Shizuo I could certainly believe would be capable of that kind of destruction, and a 7-B character getting stabbed with a pen is just as off as a 9-A character getting stabbed with one.

Alsp keep in mind that Christopher, who earned Claire's respect, also scales to a character that he stomped without even trying.

Can somebody supply a TLDR of the conclusions here?

We haven't come to a conclusion yet. Essentially we have a calc for a 7-B feat in a mostly 9-A verse. This feat is done by Ronny, who is one of the God-tiers of the verse, and who word of god claims would stalemate against Claire Stanfield or Shizuo Heiwajima

BANLK's stance: The feat is too far beyond the rest of the verse to be considered anything but an outlier, especially considering the amount of hax Ronny has compared to his supposed peers.

My and JnSteHar's stance: The feat should be that far beyond anything else because Ronny (as well as Claire and Shizuo) are supposed to be the unbeatable pinnacles of the verse's power scale, as well as the fact that they've never once displayed their full power in the story except offscreen.

Shouldn't this scale to Izaya and Christopher, which scales to Ladd and Graham as Graham fought and kept up with Christopher who kept up with Claire albeit casual but casual 7-B being 9-A is plain ridiculous? I think this should be outlier.

Izaya has always been portrayed as a fragile speedster compared to Shizuo, admitting repeatedly that if Shizuo catches him he's done for. Simon can briefly hold a casual Shizuo back for seconds at best, so I don't think he scales in the first place.

Christopher was taken out the instant Claire put a hint of effort into fighting him, and only even damaged or kept up with him because Claire let him, as is made very clear.

Well, this does not seem to be the kind of problem that I will be of much help with then. Sorry.

You could compromise and use an "At least 9-A, possibly 7-B" rating if you wish.

I'm okay with At least 9-A, possibly 7-B.

Izaya took a punch against Shizuo and survived so he scales to dura. Isn't Shizuo when Simon stepped in Bloodlusted? Also didn't he wrestle Shizuo with motorcycle?

No. If I recall correctly Shizuo has only gone "all out" once, and that was against the army of Saikas, and even then he was consciously trying to avoid killing any of them. He even used it as an exercise in stopping himself once he had already gotten going.

Even against Simon, he's able to hold back enough to not hurt him.

True I suppose. I could possibly believe it from Claire since his abilities are basically "Shizuo's but mastered", but Shizu-chan having that kind of restraint is a bit much.

Shizuo broke his hand trying to punch a forklift truck..........Tier 7 is a wank for Claire and Shizuo.

Asriel was killed by normal humans. Is that 2-B wank for Asriel? Or Ashen One dying from the cliff. Is 4-C wank for Ashen One? Or Thanos got shot by pistol. Is 4-B wank for Thanos? Creator just doesn't know their creation's exact power level.

Now let me ask this......Did all those above mentioned facts happen more than once? Honestly this is starting to get hilarious.

I am unsubscribing from this thread now. You can place a note on my message wall if you need help after you have reached a decision.

Back