• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naritaverse Feat

How about we make a naritaverse discussion thread? While going through the LN if you guys come across any interesting feat just copy paste it there and mention the volume number.

This is just something I found on Hawking's wiki page; a character called Relic is supposed to be "fully capable of destroying the Earth entirely"

JnSteHar002 said:
This is just something I found on Hawking's wiki page; a character called Relic is supposed to be "fully capable of destroying the Earth entirely"
Yup, he is one of the characters that I mentioned is above Claire and Shizuo.

Before making profiles for Vamp I suggest reading all the 5 chapters, it is complex for a narita series.

Funny thing is I wanted my username to be -BLANK-, but due to a typo it became -BANLK-, now I pretend my name to be "Ban lord king".

I've been trying to change my username for a while but fandom won't let me. I feel like having my real name on a site filled with potentially angry nerds is asking for trouble.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Cool! Also if black holes ignore durability, does that mean it's impossible to tank one?
Theoretically no 3 dimensional being can "tank" a black hole, but in fiction it is possible. Though Hawking can defeat 99% of the 3-D characters below tier 2, who do not have black hole resistance or have any non-corporeal or abstract existance.

Yeah me too. Still, we at least have a solid tier list within the boundaries of the setting.
And they'll always be top-tier in my headcano
True; Thanks!

Nevermind, that thread was a bust.

Dammit every time I make a vs thread it ends up being a mismatch.

(It was Claire vs Albert Wesker, but Wesker has 8-C durability and Mid-Low regen so Claire wasn't gonna scratch him)

I have a bad news........ Naritaverse might get a downgrade in the near future (When I am not feeling lazy) basically apart from Ronny all the Baccano top tiers will return to being tier 9-B, this downgrade will also affect my Vamp profiles, Shizuo is safe tho. I haven't really checked on rest of the Durarara profiles that much so dunno about that.

Sidenote: Balnk, do you think I should mention for Claire's intelligence stat that he outmatches Niles, who has 200 years of combat experience?

Sidenote: Balnk, do you think I should mention for Claire's intelligence stat that he outmatches Niles, who has 200 years of combat experience?
Sure.

Back