• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naraku vs Mundus (Inuyasha vs The Elder Scrolls 5)

Naraku has used the Shikon Jewel to enter the plane of existence known as Mundus and he is looking to cause trouble in the form of bloodshed, orchestrating heart-wrenching betrayals between lovers, absorbing non-mortals that will further his own power (i.e. daedra), false promises of power, and overall ruining everyone's lives for his own amusement and pleasure to further corrupt the Shikon Jewel.

So, what is the strongest that Naraku can fight in the world of The Elder Scrolls 5? Remember to read all of Naraku's character pages (link here and here) to get a good idea of what Naraku is capable of.

Rules:

• Naraku is at his most powerful with all of his abilities available to him
  • Demonic power does not equal magicka

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
He wont make it really far for what i can see
Can you give me the strongest he can face? Who is the last person/being that he can defeat with great effort? What you are telling me is not substantial at all and is not what I consider an answer.

the Dova is out same as neloth the graybears are out and master mages, i would say he could deal with preaty much anyone else, of course the daedric princes are out. he does have some good hax habilities tho so maybe some master mages.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
the Dova is out same as neloth the graybears are out and master mages, i would say he could deal with preaty much anyone else, of course the daedric princes are out. he does have some good hax habilities tho so maybe some master mages.
I definitely agree on the daedric princes. I definitely know the daedric princes would rip Naraku a new one. I do not think they would really be amused with a spider half-demon coming in and interfering with their influences on Mundus.

I am on the fence about Neloth because the shell Naraku absorbed from the Meioju, which was impenetrable to all but Sesshomaru's Dragon Strike (which caused Tokijin, a sword made from the fangs of one of Naraku's incarnations named Goshinki (Goshinki scales to Naraku himself and is the incarnation that broke Tessaiga), to break). At the same time, Naraku has various forms of immortality (types 1, 3, 4, 5, and 9) that I am not sure if Neloth can counter. On top of that, the daedric princes have similar immortality (types 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, and 9; with only types 1, 3, 5, and 9 overlapping). This would mean Neloth would need to be able to at least negate immortality via eternal life, Regenerationn (which is at a ridiculous mid-godly level in Naraku's case), reincarnation/resurrection, deathless immortality, and transcendental immortality in order to be able to actually kill Naraku at the point that I chose (Naraku at full power with the Shikon Jewel). And I am going to admit, I am not sure of everything that Neloth has studied. I know he knows how to make creepy tentacles grow out of your eyes as a form of "silence," but I am pretty sure that Naraku would just shape-shift that away.

Of course i am not saying that neloth can kill him that would be ridiculous he has not shown that he can neg mid-godly regen, he could incap.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Of course i am not saying that neloth can kill him that would be ridiculous he has not shown that he can neg mid-godly regen, he could incap.
True. Not sure what could incapacitate Naraku, in all honesty.

Back