• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naraku vs Doflamingo, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji

RavenSupreme

VS Battles
Retired
Can the original shonen Haxtroller take on some of OPs finest warriors?

Some information about Naraku

-

Restrictions and limitations:

Naraku is not allowed to wish his foes out of existance

Naraku is not allowed to eternaly seal his foes inside the Shikon no Tama

Naraku is not allowed to Reality Warp them to stone

Speed equal

Naraku godstomps. How is the One Piece cast even supposed to bypass Low-Godly regen? Naraku can still Soul Hax, Memory Wipe, Mind Hax, Acidify and Space bend them to oblivion to make matters worse.

i noted several major upgrades for OP so i wanted to gauge how and in what way it plays out when they are pit against characters from other verses who dont follow these common muscle rules

Hax vs AP is cool and all, but you should make sure that the AP side doesn't get hax stomped.

not everyone agrees on this however. people also argue that hax doesnt work if there exists a tier difference.

its nothing i support myself but at least seeing where the forum or the majority of the forum stands on the matter is worth a thread dealing with exactly this

No it really doesn't. This is clearly a stomp, thus should be closed. Having higher AP isn't going to give you defense against things that ignore defenses to begin with, and no one here in this wiki defends this.

would it change things if i move up the tier ladder in the OP list and make it guys like mihawk or whitebeard?

Back